Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua (24371 Views)

Bukola Olopade Storms Budapest To Cheer Tobi Amusan, Others / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by mmsen: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
robosky02:

this fight is more than met the eye

cos its actually

England vs France

and

Nigeria vs Cameroon

lets go there grin

You can't tell the difference between Algeria and Nigeria?

Who raised you...
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by jonnyjustcome22: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Government trying to rip where they did not sow
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm i have carlos takam winning this one

anthony joshua age 28 fighting on the 28th
naso. Person wey short and doesnt have reach. Will be pounded from afar with those jabs. kO under 4 rounds. He gets a nice pay day. Case closed. Stands no chance
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Truth234(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Steel chin Carlos Takam, a tough fighter. AJ will need a lot of jab and fight from inside because of Takam forward style and strength, Takam doesn't joke.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Adebowalay(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
PLEASE DONT TAKE LIE MOHAMMED THERE..HE WILL LIE TO JOSHUA AND MAKE HIM FEEL RELAXED, HENCE GBEGE FIT ERRUPT..SAY no TO LIES......
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Travelling all the way to the UK using public funds to go support an athlete of another nationality. Do these idiots know just how stúpid that sounds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by donqx: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
What about the millions of Joshuas who roam the street, who are yahoo boys, unemployed?stupid foolw who want to cheer a product of a working systems while they kill the system here along with the dreams of millions

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Gtworld001: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Modern ways of slavery
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by davillian(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
robosky02:

cos its actually

England vs France

and

Nigeria vs Cameroon

lets go there grin

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua, MBE is a British professional boxer.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by davillian(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
So after we dealt with the Cameroon in football and prevented them from qualifying for the 2018 world Cup, they now want to revenge through boxing. But we are still going to teach them a lesson.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lai Mohammed that pays our Joshusa peanuts to sell their birthrights as BMC, or lalung who didn't beleeive the Super eagles would win their match, I don't know of amousun but am sure he is as mediocre as they come.stupid old fools cheering the product of a System that works
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by davillian(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
AJ would KO take shots from taken but takem won't survive AJ punches.

I'm sha waiting for d fight btw AJ vs deontey.
Both of them their punches has power.
I'm for team #bomb squad on that fight deontey all d way
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by VoltageDivida(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
davillian:

Very true sir but his nigerian roots can't be overlooked. I guess that's why the fg is sending a flight with cheerleaders to support him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Dirkcoyt: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm i have carlos takam winning this one

anthony joshua age 28 fighting on the 28th

hello prophet , I've been an ardent follower of your movement for a long time. how are the stars? do you bring a message from the celestial? what Cosmo
are we having tomorrow? jah bless prophet Sukkot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
robosky02:
Amosun; Solomon Dalung; and Lai Mohammed to cheer Anthony Joshua

Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun; sports minister Solomon Dalung; and Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed top the list of the Federal Government’s delegation to Wales to cheer on Anthony Joshua against Cameroonian Carlos Takam in their heavyweight fight at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday.

Nneka Anibeze, to the media adviser to Dalung, said in a statement on Thursday the move was initiated the Ogun State Government to ensure that British-born Joshua, whose father comes from Sagamu in Ogun State, is guaranteed enough support.

Dalung said with the two neighbours having a healthy rivalry in the sporting world, Nigerians would be happy if Joshua defeats the Abuja 2003 All Africa Games bronze medallist.

“Of recent,Nigeria has enjoyed the upper hand against Cameroon. The Super Falcons defeated the Indomitable Lionesses in their backyard to claim the 2015 CAF Africa Women’s Cup of Nations. A few weeks ago, the senior men’s basketball team beat Cameroon to advance to the semifinals of the FIBA Africa Cup Championship. The success of the Super Eagles against the Indomitable Lions where they snatched four points from the available six points to qualify for the 2018 World cup is still fresh in our memories,” Dalung was quoted as saying in the statement.

http://punchng.com/amosun-dalung-mohammed-for-cardiff/
so when did Joshua now become so important 2 Nigerian that will warrant this type of govt attention? there are many young kids in Nigeria who need govt attention not Joshua. Joshua got all d support&attention he needs from d UK
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by davillian(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Very true sir but his nigerian roots can't be overlooked. I guess that's why the fg is sending a flight with cheerleaders to support him.
AJ has never flaunt the Nigerian flag before or after any of his fight.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by sukkot: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

hello prophet , I've been an ardent follower of your movement for a long time. how are the stars? do you bring a message from the celestial? what Cosmo
are we having tomorrow? jah bless prophet Sukkot
my kind brother greetings to you from the pegasus constellation. much respekt bruv. the stars indicate change is in the air. a period of world turmoil. lots of earthquakes, volcanos, wild fires destroying states like california etc, hurricanes, floods, human catastrophe. now concerning the fight, the takam guy is from cameroon which is the source of the river bennu the phoenix bird which metaphorically ascends from the ashes. I expect 36 year old carlos takam to ascend tomorrow. am i 100 percent certain ? no. these are just cosmic chess games i am playing. but believe me there is a story behind every event and this particular event has a very poignant story. the Resurrection. the rebirth wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:

he is a product of a system that's d issue not roots. If d guy grew up here, his dreams would b dead&buried.There are many kids in several stadia in nigeria who d travel expenses of these 3goons can help push their dreams. Nigeria should stop trying to reap were it didn't sow

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Exciton(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
rampantlover:
I think most Nigerian politicians have the brains of an animal. You are going spend tax payers money to go and support someone who is not bringing any glory to the country just because his heritage is from Nigeria. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa really a zoological republic.

The real problem is that we Nigerians are absolutely powerless to respond to our tyrannical rulers' whims.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
ehie:
What about the millions of Joshuas who roam the street, who are yahoo boys, unemployed?stupid foolw who want to cheer a product of a working systems while they kill the system here along with the dreams of millions
my sister, d thing no tire u?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Akinolore(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Exciton:

The real problem is that we Nigerians are absolutely powerless to respond to our tyrannical rulers' whims.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by olatubosunbob: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lai Mohamed, the man of honour
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by daramolaj1: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
robosky02:

cos its actually

England vs France

and

Nigeria vs Cameroon

lets go there grin

Shey na naija flag be that abi? i guess Buhari healed sickness don transfer to your generation abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by sukkot: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
naso. Person wey short and doesnt have reach. Will be pounded from afar with those jabs. kO under 4 rounds. He gets a nice pay day. Case closed. Stands no chance
if i have calculated correctly, i think the cosmos has takam winning this fight. there is a slight chance i may be wrong but i think takam got this one. not because he is stronger but because its a story being told and him winning fits that story. now like i repeat, its a slight chance i am wrong so nobody come shout at me if anthony wins lol. but i pick takam
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by VoltageDivida(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
lexy2014:
he is a product of a system that's d issue not roots. If d guy grew up here, his dreams would b dead&buried.There are many kids in several stadia in nigeria who d travel expenses of these 3goons can help push their dreams. Nigeria should stop trying to reap were it didn't sow
It is indeed unfortunate that those who are employed to discover and develop talents such as his, are blowing a huge sum to support him knowing fully well that his victory brings no glory to Nigeria as a country.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by pedi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
So after we dealt with the Cameroon in football and prevented them from qualifying for the 2018 world Cup, they now want to revenge through boxing. But we are still going to teach them a lesson.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
you fit help your self online now, using bitcoin, you will tank me letter

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Memphis357(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
All this one wey government wan carry their badluck come near AJ so..... The last time they tried this sh*t,Samuel Peters got knocked the f**k out!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sure win over 5.5(6 round knockout).. Joshua right feeling like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua by ttmacoy: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona / AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.