Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume (61264 Views)

Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Beautiful Edo bride........Beautiful Culture #proudlyEdo kiss smiley
have u been to italy before?
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by kajsa08: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
#proudlyEdo kiss
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Akexstinger:
Potential Land- Ladies after some years of marriage...lol! The only thing you hear from majority of their kids is "My ma, My mum "

Their ladies are beautiful but can go to the extreme if you stand in the way when it comes to landed properties.

Edo women are hardworking women. They are landladies by their sweat and not by inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by martha89: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
have u been to italy before?
Your girls dont need to go italy because they just love it for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by EgusiShankly: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
captainbell:
it is wrong to generalise and say "Edo bride" Edo state has a lot of ethnic groups and divisions and not all of them dresses this way. I'm from Edo state and the part i am from our brides don't dress this way during wedding. be specific and say "Benin bride".
what part of Edo are u from?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by martha89: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes but Edo state tops it all. The greatest criminal of all time, Aninini had his root there. I'm only surprised that Evans has no ties with Edo state.

What do you know about Edo state abeg?? angry angry
You are not from Edo state.Evans is igbo and cant never have ties with Edo state. The current kidnnapers they caught were igbos and Delta.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
captainbell:
it is wrong to generalise and say "Edo bride" Edo state has a lot of ethnic groups and divisions and not all of them dresses this way. I'm from Edo state and the part i am from our brides don't dress this way during wedding. be specific and say "Benin bride".

You are totally wrong as in 100% wrong. What part of Edo their bride don't dress this way? Is it Afemai? Or Esan?

Any Edo bride that don't dress this way is not a real Edo bride. Even the Anioma speaking part still dress this way.

What part of Edo are you from?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
SirMichael1:
Edo ladies fine but the amount of runz and vices for that place is killing. I went to my village recently and the thing just dey pain me say I be Edo boy. Na G-boys? we get them. Hoes?? We got 'em. Cultists?? We still got 'em.

Probably because I stayed in the north for most part of my life.
my brother u are right. The truth is bitter.
I'm from Edo state too but they usually call me igbo or yoruba because i speak against what our Edo brothers and sisters are doing.
They are many here that attack me for speaking the truth, martha89 frenzyduchess and etc
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by ofuregbe(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
proudly Edo
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by martha89: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Edo state girls can't get a break from all these haters,even some of their tribes have done worst. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
SirMichael1:
Edo ladies fine but the amount of runz and vices for that place is killing. I went to my village recently and the thing just dey pain me say I be Edo boy. Na G-boys? we get them. Hoes?? We got 'em. Cultists?? We still got 'em.

Spend more time in other regions...then you will know these vices are everywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Akexstinger:
Potential Land- Ladies after some years of marriage...lol! The only thing you hear from majority of their kids is "My ma, My mum "

Their ladies are beautiful but can go to the extreme if you stand in the way when it comes to landed properties.
oga i been dey feel say that thing na joke till i saw young ladies in their mid twenties being landlords mehn i just weak
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by martha89: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
your girls are ugly, Bini even try small. Na Ekpoma Esan worst pass TUFIAKWA
Coming from a blind man yeah.
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
ofuregbe:
proudly Edo
ur hairdo even qualifies u. No nid to tell us you're from Edo. Abeg make i tear race
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I'm from Edo state too but they usually call me igbo or yoruba because i speak against what our Edo brothers and sisters are doing.
They are many here that attack me for speaking the truth, martha89 frenzyduchess and etc

Guy na everywhere confra,runs babes n levels men dey. Turn left(s.west) u go see worst and turn right(s.east) dem own worst too. Even look up north for (m.belt) dem own nor be here. So y u expect we wey dey center of centerses to holy pass.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
My Edo babes, I heart una 100%.

The best babes and wives na from Edo.

Not too reason am, na God do am for our women. wink

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
martha89:
Coming from a blind man yeah.
and u've been on nairaland since 2015 and u still can't muster the sagacity to upload ur pics
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by czarina(f): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
the third pics is the man she met while doing her usual business in Italy
who cares? undecided
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
highway215:
Any compound who doesn't have a girl in foreign land,preferably Italy,is considered a nobody in Edo. grin
true. 100% true.
Italian ambassadors.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by czarina(f): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes but Edo state tops it all. The greatest criminal of all time, Aninini had his root there. I'm only surprised that Evans has no ties with Edo state.

What do you know about Edo state abeg?? angry angry
What do I know about Edo? It's simply 'wow' coming from someone who never even lived there undecided
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by czarina(f): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
irenosen22:

U can say dat again wink
smiley Beta pikin
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
FaniDan:
you you no get wahala ni
where are u from? And is that u in ur dp?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
midehi2:

Not only "Head of Witchcraft in Nigeria but in the world" tongue tongue

Highest numbers in Italy yet better, [s] richer than your sisters in Nigeria...That is why Edo state remains the best state to visit during xmas period, you go fear flauntings na, tongue money, rides, babes, whitees etc grin grin tongue tongue [/s]
u dey boast of money made from crime, prostitution, yahoo?
I pity you.
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
martha89:
You are not making any sense here. Lol you are one of the witches that is how you know who the head is. Rivers is worst than Edo when it comes to occultism and what about that badoo nonsense in lagos?As far as i am concern witches is an African thing. Cameroon, Ghana etc all have runs girls in Europe. Why Delta state never get call out because some of their girls are doing the same stuff in italy? Akwa ibom nor get witchcraft?

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Proudly Esan!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by martha89: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
You all do is just not getting the attention like Edo..
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by midehi2(f): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
u dey boast of money made from crime, prostitution, yahoo?
I pity you.
the politicians what do they boast their money from? stealing, fraud...pity yourself man tongue
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by SirMichael1: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
midehi2:

Not only "Head of Witchcraft in Nigeria but in the world" tongue tongue

Highest numbers in Italy yet better, richer than your sisters in Nigeria...That is why Edo state remains the best state to visit during xmas period, you go fear flauntings na, tongue money, rides, babes, whitees etc grin grin tongue tongue

I don't converse with folks who think throwing snide comment(s) is having an intelligent discussion!!

And this is where you come in. That's where your availability becomes needful... Being the runz chick on such festivity period, trading the hole for money

You honestly need to have your head examined... Check that!

BTW, I'm from Edo state and would reply no more to your mentions
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by SirMichael1: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
czarina:
What do I know about Edo? It's simply 'wow' coming from someone who never even lived there undecided

You honestly think what you wrote made sense??

SirMichael1:

What part of the above quote do you not understand?? If you honestly have something to say that would make me crack my brain to provide you an answer (like something you haven't written before), say it now or remain mute.
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by SirMichael1: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
opal4real:

Spend more time in other regions...then you will know these vices are everywhere in Nigeria.

Mister, Edo trumps many regions in those vices you can think of smiley
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by martha89: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Abeg go and rant somewhere and stop derailing this tthread. if you hate yourself, you know what to do?
Re: Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume by SirMichael1: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Then many are senseless and blinded by the obvious...

Go to Benin, Auchi, Ekpoma or any neighboring village and see the atrocities carried out there. If you're defenseless, you'd sooner than later get entrenched to these vices...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.