Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah (12467 Views)

Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Muric Reacts To Statement Allegedly Made By Miyetti Allah / Insecurity: FG Raises The Alarm Over Chemical, Nuclear Attacks, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by MRAKBEE(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
I am calling on Bro Omenka to use his good offices to prevail on his hero Buhari Bin jubrin to rein in his foot soldiers. No more shedding of innocent blood in Benue bikonu.
Im sorry but he is retired because they stopped paying him.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Benue state young men are as useless as their governor.

When you make such sweeping general statements you make yourself look silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by plainol(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
The gov should have been a comedian, like seriously he cannot even empower vigilantee groups to confront these people? It seems someone is threatening this guy from aso rock not to act.

Or maybe he is damn too dull to think of a solution or to proud to ask for advice from elders, kings or even slaves.

Spit on Ortom. Such a slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by MARKETfund: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Benue state young men are as useless as their governor. Don't they have youth association that can summon all young men to the village and fight these herders?

I believe Abia State wella. Isuochi taught them a lesson they won't forget in a hurry.

shocked shocked shocked

Are you from Isuochi, and have the herdsmen reached there?
Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by newoffer: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
baby governor

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Boss347(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have this strong feeling Buhari will remain mute as usual. I feel your pains from day one gov Ortom. We can’t wait to kick Buhari out so that peace will be restored in our land again.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Xano(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Governor Ortom sir, it is good to work within the law to provide security to your people, but FG security agencies are known to betray.

Also, the communities should plan, procure weapons and protect themselves. FG security agencies are known to disappoint and betray people.

Being a witness to evil in Bassa, Plateau State, there should be no mercy for the wicked.

No mercy for the wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Boss347(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
plainol:
The gov should have been a comedian, like seriously he cannot even empower vigilantee groups to confront these people? It seems someone is threatening this guy from aso rock not to act.

Or maybe he is damn too dull to think of a solution or to proud to ask for advice from elders, kings or even slaves.

Spit on Ortom. Such a slowpoke.

I’m sure you don’t know who Buhari is. He was once the president of this miyatti allah none sense. He gets reports on his goons. The only power the Gov has right now is to go to court and cry out on social media. Trust me, that’s the only option available now. Your f*+^g President is powerful.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by uboma(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Benue state Governor Ortom has finally come to his senses.

It's a pity he earlier allowed the massacre of his people without intervening.

In addition to calling on the security agents for help, it will be wise to advise your people to also arm themselves with whatever they can.

Self defence is not a crime....

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by FBIL: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Benue people lost everything in life when they supported Gowon against Biafra. Few years later, all the egg-heads and Generals in the armed forces of Benue extraction were tactfully eliminated by the North. Today, Paul Unongo from Benue is chairman Northern Elders Forum (NEF). Where is that strength you had in the 60s? It's gone because you are not wise enough to know who your enemies are. Tell me how Paul Unongo Will support you wholly and still chair his NEF without hitches? The Buhari you are calling will surely disappoint you because blood is thicker than water. Benue, it's finished!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by kcreativeme: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
wapq:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
Why this guy dey always change him username. Scammer!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by lonelydora: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
MARKETfund:

shocked shocked shocked

Are you from Isuochi, and have the herdsmen reached there?

Oh yes. They killed and buried them in a shallow grave that made DSS shout like a whipped dog.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Oh yes. They killed amd buried them in a shallow grave that made DSS shout like a whipped dog.

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ojiofor:

Stop saying what you don't know.

I'm a confirmed nwa afo Ngodo in Isuochi.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by dokiOloye(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:
As long as Buhari is President they will definitely attack your people silly and there is nothing you will do about it afterall Benue state is one of the middlebelt Zombie regions
Benue voted for change,make dem enjoy d change.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm a confirmed nwa afo Ngodo in Isuochi.

Nwayo kwa maka na ako na uche ka eji eme ihe obughi igba egbe onu ka obiri.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by TerrorSquad147: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Benue state young men are as useless as their governor. Don't they have youth association that can summon all young men to the village and fight these herders?

I believe Abia State wella. Isuochi taught them a lesson they won't forget in a hurry.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by lonelydora: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ojiofor:

Nwayo kwa maka na ako na uche ka eji eme ihe obughi igba egbe onu ka obiri.

Eziokwu ka i kwuru. Mana, ndi ugwu awusa a chere na ebe nile no na Nigeria bu nke ha. Anyi kwesiri e go shi ha ihe ha amaghi. Jubril shi Sudan bia na enye ha obi ike.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by HungerBAD: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Eziokwu ka i kwuru. Mana, ndi ugwu awusa a chere na ebe nile no na Nigeria bu nke ha. Anyi kwesiri e go shi ha ihe ha amaghi. Jubril shi Sudan bia na enye ha obi ike.

You are Igbo?makes sense now.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by poseidon12: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kudos to the Governor and the good people of Benue State for having the courage and wisdom to pass this law. Other States should also pass similar law. It's about time we stand up to these terrorists masquerading as herdsmen.
I hope the governor and his people have made a good arrangement for self defense. They should not rely on the security agencies since the government of tribalist Buhari have been shown to use them in furthering Fulani interest.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Ikwesiri ima na obodo naijiria taa bu nke ndi fulani, ya mere ha ji na eme ihe soro ha ma na egbu ndi madu kaha si cho. oburu na icho go si ha ihe ha amaghi ndi Ami naijiria agbatara ha oso enye maka.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Culin(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Useless Governor, instead of you to do something, you're there raising alarm.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are Igbo?makes sense now.

Where do you think I'm from?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by MARKETfund: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Oh yes. They killed and buried them in a shallow grave that made DSS shout like a whipped dog.

Seriously shocked

munwa bukwa onye Isuochi
mana anubeghi m nke a
biko kpachara anya otu isi enye ha information.
Ndia nwere ndi oje ozi na internet.

Ojiofor biko i'bu onye Isuochi?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

Seriously shocked

munwa bukwa onye Isuochi
mana anubeghi m nke a
biko kpachara anya otu isi enye ha information.
Ndia nwere ndi oje ozi na internet.

Ojiofor biko i'bu onye Isuochi?

Abum nwa Umuimenyi nke di na okpuru Bende Abia state.
Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by MARKETfund: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Abum nwa Umuimenyi nke di na okpuru Bende Abia state.

Really?

Daalu nwanne..

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

Really?
You know Isuochi used to be under Isuikwuato LGA.
My maths teacher in junior secondary school was from something imenyi in Isuikwuato.

Daalu nwanne..

Anyi bu otu nwanne.Udo diri gi.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah by MARKETfund: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Anyi bu otu nwanne.Udo diri gi.

Eziokwu ka ikwuru.

Udo dikwara gi too.
kachifoo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: NEC Meeting Not Holding On March 17 / Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed / These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.