Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! (794 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by macfunkky(f): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
hi Doctors in the House pls i am too skinning(lepa) and Slim i need tips and what to eat, drugs and do to be a little bit fat i dont really like my present stature thanks.
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by MCLOVIN: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
What is ur weight and height '?
'Lepa' is a relative term. (lol)
If u start on a high calorie and protein diet with a little 'impact' exercise you 'might' be able to add 2kg under 8wks, and 1kg every month after that.
Mind you, genetics and metabolic rate have a role to play, some people are just born that way. But if ure painfully thin something could be done, adjustments to your diet will make a big difference.
If you can give me a decription of your typical day's physical activity and diet I could come up with a regime for you that would pile on a few pounds for you - within the limits of what your genetics will allow.
You can reach
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by macfunkky(f): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
my weight is 50kg and my height is 5 feet tall thankx and lol
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by faozidion: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
I will advise you to use mulvitamin tablets. U will definately add weight because it will make u eat alot.
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by faozidion: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
I will advise you to use multivitamin tablets. U will definately add weight because it will make u eat alot.
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by MCLOVIN: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
5 feet tall 50 KG ?
Your Body Mass index is above 21
Your only mild, i guess you wanna 'fill out'
some curves. Thats not an issue , call me with your daily diet and activity you only need to do 1 or 2 adjustments.
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by masido(f): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2010
@poster, orobo no dey in vogue o!!!!
Re: Doctor in the house Pls help I want to Add Weight! by faozidion: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2010
masido:

@poster, orobo no dey in vogue o!!!!

We never can tell how slim she is?

(1) (Reply)

How To Dye Hair / The True Origin Of Dogs. / Menstral Pain Of 8days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.