Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (118370 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Punishment1: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
After that performance, I don't see Anthony Joshua beating Deontay Wilder. Yes, Wilder is flawed technically, but Joshua has horrible stamina and he's shown that he can get hurt. Once Wilder fights AJ, this hype train will be over. Mark my words.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Awoofawo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
airmark:

Who recorded it? Though i wanted to see a knock out, but takam had his eyes battered already. Check the gif below and throw away that recording of one valid hit.
[img]https:///media/10-29-2017/VE4QFt.gif[/img]
see baba nla beating............... omase didn't watch it............... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by selfmadeboss: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
brilliant5:

Dont quote me jare.
Hes from sagamu
Stop quoting me, I said the only Antony from naija na Anthony anini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by airmark(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Punishment1:
After that performance, I don't see Anthony Joshua beating Deontay Wilder. Yes, Wilder is flawed technically, but Joshua has horrible stamina and he's shown that he can get hurt. Once Wilder fights AJ, this hype train will be over. Mark my words.

I will quote you when the time comes. Wilder has a dodgy chin, spineless molina rocked him. Joshua will drop him within 6 rounds, so no need for stamina or whatever. Wilder has been fighting bums all along.

Whyte will expose him.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by God2man(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Takam headbutt Joshua, is it part of the boxing rule? Takam is so tricky, there is no way he can defeat Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Gracesofar(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Alexis11:

Oga how market

grin

Lolzz. I get what u mean though. The game was entertaining buh the TKO win z smfin I dnt just like the official should have allowed the game to plan itself out. Buh if u will be just. U will see the strength in takam. He took all those punches and still lasted that much. Even though Aj had the fans advantage over him and also time advantage. Buh Aj is still hell of a boxer. His got my respect. Still to me. Takam z a real man who won't go down without a fight

Buh on behalf of takam I will say. He who fights and run, lives to fight anoda day. Lez see what d future holds

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Gracesofar(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Blackfyre:

I agree. Ruthlessness can often be mistaken for being wicked. A Russian is not a true Russian if he is not ruthless not to mention their leaders.

I think Putin is mild in comparison to people like Stalin, Ivan the terrible etc.Those ones make Putin look like a softie.grin

He is definitely one of the leaders i admire.

U said it all. Ruthlessness and wickedness doesn't HV same spelling. And being ruthless is in the Russian gene
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 31, 2017
successinlife:
Takam was interviewed on France 2 today,i took the pictures of him,he couldn't see properly,he was on dark shade to cover his swollen eyes.He was badly pounched yesterday,he's a strong boxer and the fight was better stopped to avoid him slumped,he agreed to Joshua's superiority.

Good
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Ohiz07: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Great opportunity get a money grant in Nigeria no pay back...just call dis line 07036826206
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by zynzyn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Perhaps you should explain

and even when a boxer do retire which is rarely happens because everybody wants to defend their title and make more money, another contenders are drawn for the title again

undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Rep01: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
http://bytyredrtela.win/9143138189290/?rstr=112

Thanks, help others.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Punishment1: 1:13am On Nov 02, 2017
airmark:

I will quote you when the time comes. Wilder has a dodgy chin, spineless molina rocked him. Joshua will drop him within 6 rounds, so no need for stamina or whatever. Wilder has been fighting bums all along.

Whyte will expose him.

Yeah Wilder has a dodgy chin as well, but he has more one punch power than Joshua. Plus, Wilder is awkward in the ring. It's a 50/50 fight, but I think that Wilder stops him when they fight. AJ is decent, it's just that he's a hypejob.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Thunder360: 1:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Punishment1:

Yeah Wilder has a dodgy chin as well, but he has more one punch power than Joshua. Plus, Wilder is awkward in the ring. It's a 50/50 fight, but I think that Wilder stops him when they fight. AJ is decent, it's just that he's a hypejob.

To say Wilder is awkward in the ring is an understatement. He has little to no boxing technique. When he stops fighting bums, he would get outboxed, toyed with and wrecked. It doesn't even have to be AJ. Takam would wreck Wilder imo. If Klitscko came out of retiremend(Wladimir) he would do the same to Wilder.
More one punch power doesn't matter if one is a sloppy boxer and comes across another fighter with one punch power and better technique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by ayuataiwo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nairalander that love FPL join the league with this code:248290-1162045
share the codes for others Nairalanders
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Thunder360:

To say Wilder is awkward in the ring is an understatement. He has little to no boxing technique. When he stops fighting bums, he would get outboxed, toyed with and wrecked. It doesn't even have to be AJ. Takam would wreck Wilder imo. If Klitscko came out of retiremend(Wladimir) he would do the same to Wilder.
More one punch power doesn't matter if one is a sloppy boxer and comes across another fighter with one punch power and better technique.
it will be a very rugged fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7S9-NfDkhI
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Luckyomon(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
onatisi:
it will be a very rugged fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7S9-NfDkhI
see beating
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by onatisi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin
Luckyomon:

see beating
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by mindsbeauty(m): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Meet Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS
November 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th 2017, POLICE COLLEGE, IKEJA-LAGOS STATE

LIVE MUSIC MINISTRATION: AWARD WINNING GOSPEL ARTIST - FRANK EDWARDS
IT'S THE HOUR YOU HAD LONGED WAITED FOR; THE GATHERING OF THE SAINTS OF GOD.

EXPECT LIVE PROPHESIES, DELIVERANCE, BREAKTHROUGHS, AND MANY MORE!
COME RIDE OM THE WINGS OF GOD'S PROPHETIC SERVANT AND ANOINTED ONE.

PROPHET JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN:
Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (born 15 February 1972, Burutu, Delta State, Nigeria) is the founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. He founded the church on 3 April 2010.

FOR ENQUIRIES: 08067853570, 08067374754, 08036892629

https://web.facebook.com/mercylandlagoscrusade/
https://www.youtube.com/watch

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by laliga01: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
airmark:

Whyte will expose him.

I would have love Luis ortiz fight before the falled drug test.he would have been a better opponent than stiverne.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wilder is shit.ran away from klitchsko to fight overweight bums parading as heavyweights.just look at DAT stiverne dude...mchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Hostine22: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Iwobi reacts to Lacazette not starting for Arsenal at Man City
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Konquest: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Aldebaran:
[img]http:///a/img923/2039/Ky8Bne.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img923/7492/iTtLE0.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKegSoPblWY

Anthony Joshua and Carlos Takam fight in Cardiff this Saturday night in the British heavyweight's first bout since defeating Wladimir Klitschko in April.

The 28-year-old was primed to face Kubrat Pulev, but the Bulgarian pulled out of the clash with a shoulder injury.

A packed out Principality Stadium will be watching on as Joshua defends his IBF and WBA Super Heavyweight titles.

[img]http:///a/img923/5396/yBkp4b.jpg[/img]
Joshua boasts an unblemished professional record of 19 KO wins from 19 fights, including a memorable triumph over Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley in April. Both his IBF and WBA belts are expected to be on the line. 

In his 12 years as a professional boxer, Takam has suffered three defeats, with one draw and 35 victories. 
Standing at 6ft 1in tall, the heavy-handed slugger has the strength and physicality to test Joshua - in theory.  

Lalasticlala

^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by azpekuliar: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Thunder360:

I laugh. cheesy Styles are what make great fights and I am not sure AJ will easily cope with the style of the 'Windmill'. It will not be a walkover for AJ by any means. Plus you're forgetting AJ has no chin whatsoever, not forgetting Wilder's incredible punching power, height and reach. The 'Windmill' will run him very close, if not take off his head before round 5 with one swing of those blades.

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by yhormite: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
trustyshoess:
Aww thanks
u wlcm do u get my pm
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by rottenegg: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2017
chopping fist
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
yhormite:
u wlcm do u get my pm
I did. I've replied
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by yhormite: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
I did. I've replied
oh okay have sent another one have not seen your reply
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
selfmadeboss:
Stop quoting me, I said the only Antony from naija na Anthony anini

kiss
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by somtookeke(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2019
*Top 5 Best Heavyweight Boxing Fighters Of The Year 2019 (No. 2 Will Murder Anthony Joshua)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/top-5-best-heavyweight-boxing-fighters.html

*Joshua dreams of title defence in Nigeria*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/joshua-dreams-of-title-defence-in.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.