Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Igbo Muslim Leader Cried Out For Help At NPA Central Mosque - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Muslim Leader Cried Out For Help At NPA Central Mosque (575 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Iranian Muslim Leader Admits That Mass Christian Conversion Is Happening In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Muslim Leader Cried Out For Help At NPA Central Mosque by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
The Igbo Muslim leader Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam who is from IMO state and based in Owerri has recently cried out for help at Nigerian Ports Authority central mosque, Marina Lagos after observing Asr prayer with fellow muslims at around 4:10pm today.

I read similar thread earlier today that the leader has warned IPOB members to stop threatening him on phone and I fortunately met the man in person this afternoon.

He accused IPOB members of disturbing his his telephone numbers as well as his family’s with unnecessary calls threatening to kill him. He said that the problem started when one Christian youth(an Igbo name that I didn’t save in my memory )converted to Islam and they were in a process of sending him to Sudan to study Islamic Science, suddenly the young man reverted to Christianity and joined IPOB then he started pushing against them. At the end he wrote a list of 25 Igbo Muslims of which the leader was included and urged for their immediate killing.

The leader called on his fellow muslim brothers to come and assist him in propagating Islam. He further explained that he is planning to relocate his family to northern part of the country for their safety and security and that won’t affect the programmes he is currently running on NTA Owerri.

(1) (Reply)

OPM Pastor Buys Tailoring Machine For His Members, With Tithe Money (photos) / Pastors Are The Real Rubbers Of God / London Pastor Attacks Pastor Sunday Adelaja On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.