Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? (4316 Views)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money / "Stop Your Obsession With Senate Presidency" - PDP Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol. If you disagree that the Sultan of Sokoto crowned the Ooni of Ife then you should direct this post to your Yoruba Muslim brother, Danladi or whatever he calls himself. As I told you in my previous post, he’s the one who made that claim, not me cheesy

Regarding the bolded, how on earth can someone have the audacity to call someone else stupid and type out this incoherent phrase in the very next line? Lmao cheesy.
Hehehehehe, a Yoruba bearing danladi hehehehehe wonderfully wonderful. Mrs Ngozi I yaff die. My brothers come and see ngozi that just shot herself in the leg o. My belle, Yoruba name, danladi hehehehehe. First time I am hearing a Yoruba name called danladi, this ipob people will not stop making me laugh. A sultan crowned ooni of ife but nobody heard about it on the news hehehehehe. God, this comedy is enough ngozi. You have done enough. Hehehehehe danladi a Yoruba. Make you try package how to lie ngozi. Seriously, your bimboism is going beyond solution. Hehehehehehehe kikikikiki hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Habakus:

The problem with you guys is that you've so manipulated and distorted your history that even you are confused.
What the hell did you post there without any source whatsoever?

You simply churned out the same new generation lies your people have been touting everywhere.
You'll say one thing today depending on the political situation of your region, tomorrow, you'll say another.
Was Oba Akiolu an Igbo man when he said here that Lagos does not belong to Yorubas?
http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

Ijaws have been living in Lagos for ages. That they don't make noise about it does not mean parasites from Osun will deny that and claim ownership of Lagos.
http://www.ijawworldstudies.com/author/iwsadmin/
Even some of the names of places in present Lagos State now are Ijaw names; but of course, I expect you to conveniently dismiss that or offer your usual Osun version.
How about even the Eguns that have vehemently denied Yorubas?
Or you'd also deny their Lagos heritage?
The fact that Lagos not Abuja or Osun or Oyo is being debated should have told a reasonable person something.

Hehehehe, see person wey never knew his origin in 2017 but attaching to keep attaching lineage to Israeli Jews talking of another Pepe history hehehehehe. Mr habakus, I beg, I am tired of laughing. I want to watch match hehehehehe. The indigenous Fulani in Lagos.

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
EzeEbira:
Shut up
okay sir
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Agentsmith002: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Michael004:
Hehehehe, see person wey never knew his origin in 2017 but attaching to keep attaching lineage to Israeli Jews talking of another Pepe history hehehehehe. Mr habakus, I beg, I am tired of laughing. I want to watch match hehehehehe. The indigenous Fulani in Lagos.
. Michael !!!
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Ngozi123(f): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Michael004:
Hehehehehe, a Yoruba bearing danladi hehehehehe wonderfully wonderful. Mrs Ngozi I yaff die. My brothers come and see ngozi that just shot herself in the leg o. My belle, Yoruba name, danladi hehehehehe. First time I am hearing a Yoruba name called danladi, this ipob people will not stop making me laugh. A sultan crowned ooni of ife but nobody heard about it on the news hehehehehe. God, this comedy is enough ngozi. You have done enough. Hehehehehe danladi a Yoruba. Make you try package how to lie ngozi. Seriously, your bimboism is going beyond solution. Hehehehehehehe kikikikiki hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

I didn’t know that you had to use your real name or tribal affiliated name on this site? When was that rule created?

Anyone with a functioning brain would know that that poster is a Yoruba man pretending to be Hausa. Just like it’s obvious when Yoruba people pretend to be Igbo or when an Igbo person pretends to be Yoruba. You keep calling me stupid yet everything that you’ve said to me so far has proven to me that you’re really talking about yourself when you say that undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Kingspin(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
People are upset with poverty and hunger in the land.
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

I didn’t know that you had to use your real name or tribal affiliated name on this site? When was that rule created? ???

Anyone with a functioning brain would know that that poster is a Yoruba man pretending to be Hausa. Just like it’s obvious when Yoruba people pretend to be Igbo or when an Igbo person pretends to be Yoruba. You keep calling me stupid yet everything that you’ve said to me so far has proven to me that you’re really talking about yourself when you say that undecided.
I have heard you Mrs ngozi, a Yoruba man bearing danladi hahahahaha. So na site they told you again and that your friend danladi does not use his real name again hehehehehe. Well my igbo Muslim friend named Suleiman also told me it was sultan of sokoto that crowned obi of onitsha hehehehehe. See ngoo, I no fit laugh Jere. Hehehehehe.
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Ngozi123(f): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Michael004:
I have heard you Mrs ngozi, a Yoruba man bearing danladi hahahahaha. So na site they told you again and that your friend danladi does not use his real name again hehehehehe. Well my igbo friend that bears Suleiman told me it was sultan of sokoto that crowned obi of onitsha hehehehehe. See ngoo, I no fit laugh Jere. Hehehehehe.

You can't seriously be this dull, can you? Surely it's all an act... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

You can't seriously be this dull, can you? Surely it's all an act... undecided
I have heard you. Since your friend Yoruba Muslim bears danladi. Hehehehehe. Next time, apply little wisdom when you want to lie to spite someone, no matter how infinitesimal the wisdom might be. Your fellow igbo peeps can swallow it, not a guy like me. Let me help you about the name you can use next. Whenever you want to propergate such lie, choose from kazeem, Kareem, azeez or toib. These are some Muslim name. They are many. Do not lie using danladi next time. Sorry ehn. Now run inside and jump on your bed to think of next lie. Danladi ko, Dan fodio ni. Ngoo, ngoo.

1 Share

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Ngozi123(f): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Michael004:
I have heard you. Since your friend Yoruba Muslim bears danladi. Hehehehehe. Next time, apply little wisdom when you want to lie to spite someone, no matter how infinitesimal the wisdom might be. Your fellow igbo peeps can swallow it, not a guy like me. Let me help you about the name you can use next. Whenever you want to propergate such lie, choose from kazeem, Kareem, azeez or toib. These are some Muslim name. They are many. Do not lie using danladi next time. Sorry ehn. Now run inside and jump on your bed to think of next lie. Danladi ko, Dan fodio ni. Ngoo, ngoo.

Yeah... it's clear that this is not an act so I'll just leave it here. I actually pity you.

Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. Michael !!!
Bros, I just dey play with my igbo peeps for here o. No be say I no won obey you o. grin
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yeah... it's clear that this is not an act so I'll just leave it here. I actually pity you.

Goodbye.
Don't pity me, pity your career. At least, try and be a professional lair. You be my bae na grin grin
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Drogbs: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Michael004:
Don't pity me, pity your career. At least, try and be a professional lair. You be my bae na grin grin
I thought we were supposed to meet up you coward? Bit*ch pm me your location and time, then repeat that trash you spilled earlier in the Lagos thread you piece of sh.it
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Drogbs:

I thought we were supposed to meet up you coward? Bit*ch pm me your location and time, then repeat that trash you spilled earlier in the Lagos thread you piece of sh.it
Who is this one? You need attention right?
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Agentsmith002: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Michael004:
Bros, I just dey play with my igbo peeps for here o. No be say I no won obey you o. grin
. this is doing you no good please

reduce the e-attack biko
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. this is doing you no good please

reduce the e-attack biko
Yes boss. But seriously, I am only catching fun. But didn't know it can tamper with people's emotions. I am not like you think o. I am not and will never be a tribalist
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Agentsmith002: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Michael004:
Yes boss. But seriously, I am only catching fun. But didn't know it can tamper with people's emotions. I am not like you think o. I am not and will never be a tribalist
. have fun then

happy Sunday
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Medicineguy: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2017
The truth is that lagos belongs to Nobody,
Igbos are not the owners of lagos
Yorubas are not the owners of lagos
Benis are not the owners of lagos
Portuguese are not owners of lagos
Hausa are not the owners of lagos
Niger delta oil did not made lagos
Lagos belongs to every tribe in Nigeria that work hard with their sweat and blood to make it what it is and that is fair

Can we now give this topic a rest

1 Like

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. have fun then

happy Sunday
Same here boss.
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by shallysgirl: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ntoor
Oloruntobi4382:
Na today, Igbos are land grabbers. Go to the north and see Yoruba (ogbomoso) occuping towns but never have they ever claimed any land. But Ebiras and Igbos are pure land grabbers.
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by shallysgirl: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Keep shut. You are a jobless tribalist. Your thread is as stupid as they come.
What I don't understand is your obsession with Igbo.
I want you to know that Igbos have every right a yoruba has in Lagos so, Abeg, let us
hear word.
Finally, love isn't by force. Stop opening thread to seek attention of Igbos.
Michael004:
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by Michael004: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Keep shut. You are a jobless tribalist. Your thread is as stupid as they come.
What I don't understand is your obsession with Igbo.
I want you to know that Igbos have every right a yoruba has in Lagos so, Abeg, let us
hear word.
Finally, love isn't by force. Stop opening thread to seek attention of Igbos.
Why all this pain na. Can you kindly visit lagoon if it my fun really hurts your emotion. Cos I will still continue the fun whether you are dead or not. Here is it. Kindly visit.

Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by stevecantrell: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
patrick89:
lies from the pit of hell, this story was written on nairaland on one of the Yoruba obsession on Igbo in Lagos.

No igbo man has time to argue with Yoruba on Lagos. every Igbo man knows that Lagos belong to Yoruba.

The Yoruba guy arguing with them is the real idiot here.
Re: What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? by shallysgirl: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rabbish tongue?
Michael004:
Why all this pain na. Can you kindly visit lagoon if it my fun really hurts your emotion. Cos I will still continue the fun whether you are dead or not. Here is it. Kindly visit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Is From Ondo State, Jamb Records Shows / Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju / Lawmaker, Council Chair Task Sanwo-olu On Infrastructure Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.