Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Scheno & Shitfinix On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scheno & Shitfinix On Nairaland (320 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / What Does "Share" Means On Nairaland Threads? / User Experience You Would Love To See On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scheno & Shitfinix On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
As you all know i am a self proclaimed advocate of Nigerians against low and substandard products organization grin

I constantly attack shecno (TECNO) & SHITFINIX (INFINIX) not because they are fake chinese brands that are not good enought o sell in their own country no! but because they are money grubbing deceitful brands who do not care about the Nigerians they cheat with their fake false marketing.

Any time they feel their relevance is fading they will quickly organize a low budget beach party and invite hungry university students, serve them low budget friend rice and make they play rubbish rigged wheel of fortune games to win more low budget fake chinese phones.

They have some of their online marketers as staff at that their isaac john Ikeja GRA Office, so if you notice they stylishly victimize people who attack their brand.

They do not care about improving their standard no!! both they care to silence critics by using their influence here to ban and delete comments

Look at my profile

every single anti shecno and shitfinix post has been deleted

grin grin grin

So i want to understand, WHEN DID FREEDOM OF SPEECH BECOME PURCHASABLE BY A NON NIGERIAN COMPANY IN NIGERIA?

I AM YORUBA AND A NIGERIAN CITIZEN, NO CHINESE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO INTIMIDATE ME IN MY OWN COUNTRY

Transsion Marketers who double as modds here should be careful...

otherwise i will pot threads here of all the illegal immigration runs your Chinese are involved in angry

they banned me from phone section, technology market and such because i have been bursting their bubbles on their fake marketing methods!!!

how foolish that is when i can open several profiles here and keep bursting your bubbles Transsion holdings!!!!

Tell seun and Chidi to respect themselves oo

Otherwise una yansh go open for here angry

cc seun Lalasticlala olawalebabs Richiez Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Good Nairalanders / Price:N6,000 Call Or Text 08164460979(free Delivery To Anywhere In Nigeria) / Regional Youth Summit Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.