Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Is Wrong With MTN Service Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With MTN Service Providers (734 Views)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Tech Youtuber Fisayo Fosudo Explains E-SIM Technology With MTN Nigeria / Mtn : Service Time Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With MTN Service Providers by Tkoy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
I really want to know the problem with all our service providers here in Nigeria. Especially MTN and Glo. My complain is pointing towards MTN network. Today I was charged 50 naira for a service that I did not subscribe for. Please I did not tell MTN to subscribe game factory for me. I have complained to them about issues like this before, but they kept on deducting my little airtime unnecessarily without my consent, and when you call them to return it back they will tell you that is irreversible. Have you not noticed the exorbitant charges from MTN this days. Increase in Data subscription charges, increase in charges when you borrow airtime from them, ranging from 4-5 naira to 5-7.5 naira . they now charge 10 naira when you do share and sale to even your own number. When I buy 100 naira airtime on Glo network, believe you me that I will not be able to use it to make 6 minutes call. The same thing goes with MTN, you will have 50 naira and they will tell you that you have only 1 minute remaining. MTN have increased their normal whatsApp weekly and monthly subscription from 25 naira/week to 50 naira and 60 naira/month to 150. Their data hardly last to completion this days, even when you are using it without any download.

Why is all this things happening. Please our law makers should find a solution to this very issue because, it is really becoming a serious issue in our communication system.

what is our information minister doing over this issue? We can't continue like this. Am tired of always loosing my little airtime to MTN. I bought it from them, but they will not allow me to enjoy it.

Please, the government should take note of this!!

Thanks

Re: What Is Wrong With MTN Service Providers by JideSM: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Tkoy:
I really want to know the problem with all our service providers here in Nigeria. Especially MTN and Glo. My complain is pointing towards MTN network. Today I was charged 50 naira for a service that I did not subscribe for. Please I did not tell MTN to subscribe game factory for me. I have complained to them about issues like this before, but they kept on deducting my little airtime unnecessarily without my consent, and when you call them to return it back they will tell you that is irreversible. Have you not noticed the exorbitant charges from MTN this days. Increase in Data subscription charges, increase in charges when you borrow airtime from them, ranging from 4-5 naira to 5-7.5 naira . they now charge 10 naira when you do share and sale to even your own number. When I buy 100 naira airtime on Glo network, believe you me that I will not be able to use it to make 6 minutes call. The same thing goes with MTN, you will have 50 naira and they will tell you that you have only 1 minute remaining. MTN have increased their normal whatsApp weekly and monthly subscription from 25 naira/week to 50 naira and 60 naira/month to 150. Their data hardly last to completion this days, even when you are using it without any download.

Why is all this things happening. Please our law makers should find a solution to this very issue because, it is really becoming a serious issue in our communication system.

what is our information minister doing over this issue? We can't continue like this. Am tired of always loosing my little airtime to MTN. I bought it from them, but they will not allow me to enjoy it.

Please, the government should take note of this!!

Thanks

Hi Tkoy, apologies for the inconvenience. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With MTN Service Providers by ybalogs(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Tkoy, apologies for the inconvenience. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
We're not talking of these kind of issues abeg. MTN is ripping us off and it's getting too much. just do something about it already.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues / Bing Or Google Search: Which One Should You Prefer / Recommend A Good Techno Tablets Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.