Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo (13028 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. / Yet They Cry Everyday, "Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by FriendNG: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Princewell2012:

I will just ignore your insult and go strait to my point.

I stays in Lagos sorounded by Yoruba Muslims. I just have to overlooked them because they don't know what they re doing.
Sir you can only say what you know. I know what i heard from them and the way they makes caricature of Jesus all the time.

Good day.

The actions of some unlettered Yoruba Muslim does not Justify you saying Muslim insult Jesus.

Yes some Muslim might but Islam dox not teach that.

Any1 who insult him is out of Islam.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Azeez532(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Osubande is lying.

98% of northerners are Muslims .

70% of Westerners are Muslims.

The hope of Christians are the SS/SE

And we are not zoogeria.

Balance it then, if that's a problem for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Elections Of Udom, Abiodun, Masari & Sanwo-Olu / Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.