Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important (48514 Views)

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Decryptor(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
what are they like helpless toddlers ? lmao so igbo women are like children ? lmao

Yes. Call it whatever you want. They are like toddlers agreed! Not like the overbleached oloshos from the other side who marry their "demons" and keep them in droves of 8 to 10 wives and leave them and their kids to starve whereby pushing them into further oloshoism all in the name of selling agbo. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Watch as broke fools come and insult her and run their diarrhea mouths grin
Abeg everyone is entitled to have their own standards/preferences.
Even me I can't be caught dead with a poor/broke/short man. Tufia! The heavens forbid such an atrocity happening!!!!

Carry go jare, nothing do you. Many of them will come here and insult you for saying you want a rich man but who no like better thing? It's husband's duty to provide na, so make them provide money well well without complaining. Women are free to decide they want rich men instead of poor men.

3 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by hokafor(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Why would a rich have anything to do with an expired product like you? You should be advertising yourself with some juice incentives

2 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Sleekdude4u(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Stupid

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by sukkot: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Decryptor:

Yes. Call it whatever you want. They are like toddlers agreed! Not like the overbleached oloshos from the other side who marry their "demons" and keep them in droves of 8 to 10 wives and leave them and their kids to starve whereby pushing them into further oloshoism all in the name of selling agbo. tongue
nigga this is the era of women empowerment all over the world and you are here still speaking like a prehistoric australopithecus knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing neanderthal caveman as if women are toddlers and property. lmao i am sure chimanda the igbo feminist will slap you with this your stone-age post

calling igbo women brain dead children ? lmao. you igbo men are something else

5 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/cant-marry-man-earns-salary-chesan-nze/amp/

She didn't make any sense. So a salary earner cannot be a boss? Are presidents of countries not earning salaries? Are senators not salary earners? Are governors not salary earners?
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by deebrain(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2017
OK, Thanks.

Next?
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by NezoLee19: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Them go soon use this one do money.
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by kidneystones(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2017
I can't see the sexy mama
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by kidneystones(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2017
I can't see the sexy mama ooo .. #

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by kidneystones(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2017
I can't see the sexy mama ooo .
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by BluntBoy(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Decryptor:
It is only Nigerian women that wants to marry a man with the bank account of Dangote, the height of Lynxx the body frame of Anthony Joshua, the face of Trey Songz and the attitude of Jesus Christ

Yes, they want it all but are always quick to remind you that they are not perfect cheesy They want you to tolerate their inadequacies while you must be the perfect man for them. Many of them are working their asses out, though and deserve respect. In my place of work (a Telecom), a young lady earns a seven figure salary. She works like a robot. Very hardworking.
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by TerrorSquad147: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Even me I can't be caught dead with a poor/broke/short man. Tufia! The heavens forbid such an atrocity happening!!!!
I hope your father us very rich cos I don't want to imagine what your mother is doing to him right now cheesy
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by cicero(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/cant-marry-man-earns-salary-chesan-nze/amp/

What value will you bring into the relationship, is it only your body? That's why most of you don't have anything upstairs, because some irresponsible money miss road will come along and buy you.

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by 400billionman: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Rokia2:
A boss lady? How is she a boss lady?

Is she Anna wintour?

When they start collecting 3000 dollars per month they start causing noise as if they are making the whole world.

Who gave her $3,000 per month ?

Does she look like someone who makes N1m per month come dey talk of rich husband ?

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2017
No! problemo! we will use you!, fuvk! you dump you and move on to the next bitch! what you ask for is what you will get! grin

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Her life,her choice and the consequence is hers....NEXT!
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2017
well.. as rich as i am i am not coming near her with her bald head and fake hair. cool

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by imitateMe(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I'm rich, but I'm short. I know you need me cool

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2017
there is notthing wrong with fantasies, hope and maybe dreams. some dreams comes through, some don't.
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Kaima22:

Oh like you don't know before!
We are better than gold. I mean the original Igbo Bae

Igbo girls when carry prostitution for head. Come Lagos island come see as your sisters dey useless their lives. Most of them halve been used for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2017
what kinda creature is this? shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Slaveman343: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
cute enough to give me good-looking kids.

This part got me.....mmmmm. But sista are u good looking or is it not bleaching and make up
I have a feeling she was pretty but ruined her looks with creams. She deserves every insult she gets.

I pity all these niggars that date anything yellow, Dem just dey cheat themselves when better meats dey

2 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by mapist(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

There is a clear difference between being realistic with your standards and being ignorant or uninformed about what you think is a standard. Do you know some salary earners earn millions per month? And they are way established than their counterparts who are entrepreneurs.

I guess the uninformed lady assumes not being a salary earner is synonymous to wealth.
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Maximus85(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Kaima22: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2017
michael142:

Igbo girls when carry prostitution for head. Come Lagos island come see as your sisters dey useless their lives. Most of them halve been used for money ritual.
I sight you Afonja, you guys that hate Igbos with passion. Again you are not making any sense here because anybody or tribe can choose to be a prostitute, be it Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo.
Please go and check my post well, you will see where I mentioned "original Igbo girls" we worth more than gold. You can start checking it from today
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2017
Kaima22:

I sight you Afonja, you guys that hate Igbos with passion. Again you are not making any sense here because anybody or tribe can choose to be a prostitute, be it Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo.
Please go and check my post well, you will see where I mentioned "original Igbo girls" we worth more than gold. You can start checking it from today

Eyah, I be Urhobo boy from Warri oh.

4 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Unik3030: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Taiwo20(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2017
who be this one...

Ndi anambra are usually very arrogant,greedy and have excessive love for money...... This is not an insult...

1 Like

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Slaveman343:
I have a feeling she was pretty but ruined her looks with creams. She deserves every insult she gets.

I pity all these niggars that date anything yellow, Dem just dey cheat themselves when better meats dey
Thank God sef I be better meatgrin
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2017
So, you have ruled ursef out of being rich undecided undecided :-

GOLD DIGGER cheesy cheesy

OLOSHOOOOO grin grin
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by luckingto50: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2017
Let them continue giving conditions of marriage until their bosoms start sweeping the floor that is when prayer wil start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos / Whitemoney Looks Good In New Photos / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.