Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important (48513 Views)

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Slaveman343: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Thank God sef I be better meatgrin
Lol you look it wink
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by doyinbaby(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
I am sure if she see salary earner Wey dey work for nnpc,mobil,chevron,cbn ....she go marry am quick..........
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Slaveman343:
Lol you look it wink
Hmmmmm,........ Stop joor, am already blushing ooh cheesy
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by jumpampass(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Watch as broke fools come and insult her and run their diarrhea mouths grin
Abeg everyone is entitled to have their own standards/preferences.
Even me I can't be caught dead with a poor/broke/short man. Tufia! The heavens forbid such an atrocity happening!!!!

We will wait to see you in 10years time
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by stuffs4me(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone see the roasted plantain she's calling fingers?

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
You cut your hair shocked lipsrsealed
naijaboiy:
With your bleached face looking like an expired Chinese product, you talking trash about getting married when you’re stil single at 38.

Bïtch you better GTFOH with that bullshyte! undecided
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
if you cant date or marry salary earner,then who will you marry?. .i agree sex is important but stop saying things that are not real on the social media. .
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by maxdosh(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Watch as broke fools come and insult her and run their diarrhea mouths grin
Abeg everyone is entitled to have their own standards/preferences.
Even me I can't be caught dead with a poor/broke/short man. Tufia! The heavens forbid such an atrocity happening!!!!

Hope u are also rich/tall lady. Cos a man who is not poor/broke/short will not look at your stretched mark behind
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by joinnow: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
The 1st pic look like bleach Michael Jackson face shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by OmoDavido(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
well she is entitled to her own opinion.

I can't also marry a broke, poor non-virgin girl. I will rather remain single than to be joined together in matrimony with a broke, poor non-virgin lady.
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You cut your hair shocked lipsrsealed
I did. And you are? shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
A silent stalker. You really don't know me grin we once had a bad clash in the past but that's over sha smiley
naijaboiy:

I did. And you are? shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by naijaboiy: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
A silent stalker. You really don't know me grin we once had a bad clash in the past but that's over sha smiley
Hmm...so many oldies in new moniker these days and it’s even more difficult to trace who they really are by their typing skills.

We had a clash? That should be either 2015 or 2016 i guess cos I hardly even have strength to comment these days, let alone fight. cheesy

But who are you exactly? Silent stalker. shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Come to think of it, you actually know my first, original (now inactive)moniker lol. But the now deactivated one you didn't know. And the fight was kinda recent, maybe August or so. You called me some unprintable names just because I aired my opinions. Why did you cut your hair cheesy
naijaboiy:

Hmm...so many oldies in new moniker these days and it’s even more difficult to trace who they really are by their typing skills.

We had a clash? That should be either 2015 or 2016 i guess cos I hardly even have strength to comment these days, let alone fight. cheesy

But who are you exactly? Silent stalker. shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by naturefellow(m): 4:35am On Oct 29, 2017
He must be rich... before or after marriage?

Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Come to think of it, you actually know my first, original (now inactive)moniker lol. But the now deactivated one you didn't know. And the fight was kinda recent, maybe August or so. You called me some unprintable names just because I aired my opinions. Why did you cut your hair cheesy
August this year? For real? cheesy

I think I have an idea but I’m not really sure tho. So will you tell me who you are if I tell you why I cut my hair? tongue
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Lol okay I'll tell you the username that you might know. That's a deal grin
naijaboiy:

August this year? For real? cheesy

I think I have an idea but I’m not really sure tho. So will you tell me who you are if I tell you why I cut my hair? tongue
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by kabaka1: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Miles300:
Idiot ! So salary earners are not human beings abi , u want to marry wat u didn't contribute on .. u dey find ready made man olosho

No mind her. though I respect her own personal opinion, but I will point out that most people learn and become better at being a boss later in their life by working for a salary under somebody b4 becomingvrgeir own boss. checkeckin a man's positive ambition to succeed in life no matter what kind of wof work they do is what any woman should seek
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by suremanpatriot: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
See retired olosho talkin rubbish again undecided
me o i cant marry olosho lik this using her pussy as ATM
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol okay I'll tell you the username that you might know. That's a deal grin
Well there was no real reason, i just felt like changing my look. Got tired of the bushy Afro. sad

So now it’s your own turn to keep your part of the bargain. tongue
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
I liked the Afro better though sad
naijaboiy:

Well there was no real reason, i just felt like changing my look. Got tired of the bushy Afro. sad

So now it’s your own turn to keep your part of the bargain. tongue
Re: Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important by bulbutcher(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
O.K. get ready for fierce competition from the younger ones.
your nt the only one that wants to marry that kind of rich guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos / Whitemoney Looks Good In New Photos / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.