Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's (643 Views)

1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Nigeria's military just put out a press release about the birthday of the military spokesman's father.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Source: twitter

https://twitter.com/PaulCarsten/status/

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2017
So so unprofessional if this is true
Re: Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's by Justiceleague1: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2017
What do you expect from zombies northern army?
Communication on their general walkie talkie is done in hausa language at a navy base when i once had a stint

They can only impress and deceive coneheads grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's by NNAMDIII(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Justiceleague1:
What do you expect from zombies northern army?
Communication on their general walkie talkie is done in hausa language at a navy base when i once had a stint

They can only impress and deceive coneheads grin
I know you're sensible, but sadly you're not making use of it today. Have you offended the gods? or is it your new personality?
Re: Nigeria's Military Press Release About The Birthday Of The Military Spokesman's by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2017
This publicity is in order.

It is necessary so as to avert people thinking tht soldiers have come to for crocodile dance at the palace in Benue.

(1) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal’s Sacking Has Vindicated Us – APC / Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps / Gwarzo’s Suspension: I Cannot Be Blackmailed – Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.