Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu (1228 Views)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians / Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by tommykiwi(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2017
An APC leader in Osun State, Amitolu Shitu, has said that President Muhammmadu Buhari has failed in his campaign against corruption.

Shittu asked the President to sack suspended Secretary General, Babachir Lawal and the Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS, Usman Yusuf.

Lawal, Yusuf and others have allegations of corruption levelled against them.

Shitu, who is also the coordinator of DeRaufs – a pro- Governor Rauf Aregbesola group – said the President had failed many Nigerians, who voted for him to rid the nation of corruption.

He told Punch, “President Muhammadu Buhari was voted in because of his stance on corruption.

“He was seen as a man of integrity and a leader, who would fight corruption, which has prevented Nigeria and Nigerians from developing.

“Unfortunately, he has failed in his anti-corruption war. He failed, not because he is stealing money, but because he allowed corrupt politicians around him to hijack governance from him and run the affairs of the nation with impunity.

“It is not enough for the President to suspend the SGF and the NHIS boss, I believe he should sack them. And not only these two officials, there are others who were accused of corruption. Nothing has been done against them.

“Buhari’s campaign against corruption has failed and the rate of corruption now is so alarming.”

Source....http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/28/buhari-failed-apc-leader-shitu/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by gentlepraise(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari is not fit for this job.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by princeade86(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2017
one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Only zombies are deceiving themselves by believing that corrupt Buhari who knows he has failed himself is the messiah of Nigeria.
Jubrim is breaking his zombies heart to the extent that they are now contemplating on the best and fastest suicide option.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by morbeta(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari rode on Tunde Idiahgbon's brief achievements to become the President. As a Military head of state, Buhari was a weakling and inactive, This we never took note of...same thing is playing out now, when Osibanjo took over things became abit smooth. Buhari in Igbo means to change a position ; either negative or positive.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by eyeview: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari was, is and will continue to be a failure.
That some educated people still voted for this man is the 8th wonder of the world.
Personally, I lost a lot of respect for everybody I know that voted for this failure despite his well documented record of failure, tribalism and recession. I no longer trust their judgement in critical decision times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by fergie001: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2017
A pro-Rauf man in Osun hitting hard at Buhari,
We all know where this is coming from anyways,
It is coming far far away from Osun.

Nonetheless,no matter where it is coming from,
It is alright to make some mistakes and re-trace though some could be costly like Buhari's.

Buhari was elected 90% to fight Corruption which was prevalent in the last administration;It was expected that Osinbajo will add his Economic strength to bolster our "Messiah's anti-corruption drive."

We now have a man who swims with the tide,houses corrupt individuals and pilferers,there is no aspect of Corruption that Jonathan had carried out,Buhari hasn't eclipsed or almost enveloped in 2years.Asides even his sectionalism,his apparent nonchalance towards the same thing he was elected for,he has failed woefully...now what is he good for? A tree that bears not good fruit,should be uprooted,Buhari a classic example.

The fact that this Maina case has further buttressed to the world that this man and his family are the sought-after Cabal,they have only succeeded in doing it more professionally than the Jonathans.
No shred of integrity,all the while.......
Nigerians do not have a problem with Mr.Buhari but this President Buhari is the worst thing that happened to pre- and post- colonial Nigeria.

Shittu is IPOB-Malami

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by authehighness: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2017
gej made alot of mistakes,we voted u to correct the mistakes and lay a new foundation for us and unite us as one people but what we found is biogotry,nepotism,tribalism,hate actions against one particular people,recessions,hardship and lost of patrotism among citizenry,murder of unarmed civilians,pmb u are a disgrace and posterity will judged u

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by DrGoodman: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari was, is and will continue to be a failure.
That some educated people still voted for this man is the 8th wonder of the world.
Personally, I lost a lot of respect for everybody I know that voted for this failure despite his well documented record of failure, tribalism and recession. I no longer trust their judgement in critical decision times.

I lost friends because of this man.

One of my close pals who chose to vehemently support buhari no longer picks my calls. His business is failed because of forex wahala under buhari and he is poor again. It will be hard for me to trust the judgement of this my friend again, he was misled over a certain bad candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by MyNewJackeT: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Another one of Tinubu's men

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2017
one of buhari's strongest allies as for me buhari is not falling is just that the kwarapsion he is pyteen
is no pyteen him back
Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2017
one of buhari's strongest allies,,,,,,, as for me buhari is not falling is just that the kwarapsion he is pyteen
is now pyteen him back
Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Tinubu's men should shut up! Because they have been checkmated by the cabal and their diminutive son in aso rock is just a floating shadow of what he ought to be. They brought this calamity upon the rest of us, they should shut up mbok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Forget his gaunt and nerd appearance, Buhari is highly corrupt! Infact he is among the earliest Nigerian public officers who institutionalized corruption, go and check the records in case you are an indomie generation. You can't fight corruption when your hands are not clean.
DOUBLEWAHALA:
one of buhari's strongest allies,,,,,,, as for me buhari is not falling is just that the kwarapsion he is pyteen
is now pyteen him back

Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by ettybaba(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Another one of Tinubu's men
Shame on you bro.
Re: Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu by Paperwhite(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Trust the rudderless and irresponsible Buhari to blame PDP for it. undecided Meanwhile zombies will still think otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Turnout Of Voters In My Polling Unit.. / Experts: Don't Clean Ears With Cotton Bud / EU Okays Referendum For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.