Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo (33542 Views)

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Osibanjo has been initiated into the cabal which defend the indefensible.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Desyner: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
bonechamberlain:
story for the gods, so 100 billion naira and 295 million dollars is the cause of this epileptic economy.

Part of it.
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by orisa37: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
In the U.S, The Framework for Federal Budget is designed by Congress to ensure civil society participation.
Annually, it is presented with all its guidelines as Act of Parliament to Mr. President to fill in the details. Because of this method, U.S Budgets are approved in time, with ease, without fanfairs, blackmails and unnecessary politikking.
In Nigeria, our House of Representatives, the equivalent of Congress in the U.S, should do the same to stop this "Toll-gate political scavenging" and blackmails.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by slowice(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
We all know the previous administration was very corrupt but what about the current administration? Re they any better? One day one scandal government isn't doing any meaningful thing in the so called corruption fight which is even one sided. If you say your government is better and they want to bring change then I listen to the people, do the needful and stop whining

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by tuscani: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lying liar

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Yoshy: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
I used to love and respect this man, now I don't know again

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Oluwadare: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
I don't see our VP as a politician, at least typical Nigeria politicians. As a result, please Mr. Osibanjo don't get yourself involved in Nigeria politics, it's too dicey just finish your tenure and go back to your pastoral duty.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by omogin(f): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
If this guy said this, then I've completely lost my respect for him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Bullhari007(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
AFONJAS licking the balls of Fulani masters since time 00AD ... so nah this useless goat they send chai Zombies when will they get some senses TUFIAKWA

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Owolabeey003: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Let pastor osinbajo be playing saint with us

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by asksteve(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tolexander:
"Ipako onipako la n ri, eni eleni ni n ri ti eni"

One can only see the other person's occiput, not easy to see one's occiput

True talk as u only see someone elses' without u seeing urs.
Osinbajo were u eva a Pastor or u r just one of d many lies of APC.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dem don come again

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by abiolag(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
u guys beta stop blaming past administration and start working because 2019 is just around d corner.
maybe we should let PDP come back to fix their mess then we will call u and Baba back by 2023 grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by edupedia: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
FarahAideed:
Osinbanjo sef has joined them in this stupidity ...Osinbanjo why dont you explain to Nigerians how your boss has burnt through 15 trillion naira in just two years without a single capital expense to his name till date

...there should be a law to jail those of u using false and useless stats to make mumu out of innocent Nigerians...nonsense and ingredient...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by MNDY(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes, I just weep silently for this country. Each government just keeps torturing Nigerians. No better life, nothing to enjoy at all. The average Nigerian deserves better mahna! Haba!

This particular government will finish its tenure blaming Goodluck and fighting corruption without doing anything to better the life of the common Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by surgical: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osibanjo should now tell us what happened to the loot recovered so far because it's close to N159billiion.

Osibanjo is now a terrible sycophant that the devil will Laugh off anytime he tries to bind him
. The guy is unwittingly damaging his future chance of becoming the president, he is disgusting when he talk in this manner, instead of saving himself for the future he keep talking anyhow despite his education.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Ballmer: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
DrGoodman:
Nigeria s best president ever is Jonathan

The world's worst president ever is Buharri
Nigeria is doomed if your statement is true. No redemption again whatsoever but I thank God it it not.
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
ohhhh my God not again prof. why blaming GEJ for your failures and lack of direction in your administration? this blame game gat to stop and do yours and get off the stage.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by agabaI23(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Somebody should ask oga Osumbande what they said they used it for.

Also publish your hand over note for all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
mumu dwarf...fvck u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
edupedia:

...there should be a law to jail those of u using false and useless stats to make mumu out of innocent Nigerians...nonsense and ingredient...

Oya comman jail me

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/25/buhari-squandered-n15-trillion-just-two-years-pdp-chieftain-godwin-ogorugba/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by gare(f): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
greenermodels:
the VP said they met a foreign reserve of 32billion and you reduced it to 18billion.Do you have a conscience at all?

Dont mind him he is the book keeper, we do have a lot of book keepers in Nairaland
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Proffdada: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
The Lord loves a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pastor na dirty name. Only fear of God can save you

Bubu politics don bring out the lies & hypocrisy when dey this man life before

Let him swear by his two eyes that he has not stole as little as $100k from Nigeria's treasury or involve in tribalism since being VP. Pistor osinbade indeed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by yaki84: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The main thing is that the owners of these resources, I mean the People, are so clueless and have been brainwashed to believe anything these junkies put out. They believe in eating grumps instead of going for the jangular

I am saying until the people arise and shine their lights, they will remain in pepertual wailing, why do people go to school Is it just to acquire a job or to acquire information?

Only those who has risen will lead and continue to lead the blinds..

The most high God Almighty is merciful and reveals the truth to the seekers, ask and you shall receive, knock and the doors shall be opened and seek and you shall find.

Christ Jesus empowers us with practical experience to destroy our oppression

He is lord Christ Jesus for ever and ever more
what is ur take on mere commissioner's comment? Stop all this meandering...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by AleAirHub(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
So they have finally inject the VP with "Talk Talk Virus shocked shocked shocked".

Chai this govt funny die grin grin grin and na so their 4yrs go carry go cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by onatisi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
stupid foolish old man talking blatant rubbish .
it isnt his fault , i blame the dumb silly Nigerians that swallowed the religiuos angle of these scammers to vote for them.
this man is a complete disgrace to the calling he professes to have .

ole barawo osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by yaki84: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
doctokwus:
I dont see Osinbajo being a better president than Buhari.
A critical analysis of his utterances and actions,aside those public show he was carrying out,would show he is actually shallow in his thoughts and statements.
He has also been caught in more than one official mistep,lie or poor grasp of details.
I,just as in Buhari's case assessed Osinbajo wrongly,and no longer wish him to lead Nigeria.
when reasonable people talk, who am i to counter?
U r a patriot, others are fake!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
I DONT THINK GOD WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY.... ONLY REVOLUTION CAN SAVE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by sircrabo: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
They are trying to distract us from the allegations leveled against them.

This is damage control

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by gare(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/10/jonathan-doled-out-n100bn-295m-cash-in.html

We are tired of all this GEJ this and that, why don't you guys work with the little you have and let's see it, you can see that this govt has had the worst corruption case of government officials in Office, and still you keep pointing fingers at GEJ Govt. You're are not been fair, as a pastor in RCCG the light and glory of God should be seen in you, but I am highly disappointed in some of your utterances, if you know what you're doing will not glorify God, then please resign rather than bring disreputaton to the body of Christ, I will advice you start asking for forgiveness from God.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by royalnose: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
This govt are yet to notice the citizens are tired of their obsession with Goodluck. Work and if u can't do d job leave quietly. Even their core supporters have lost hope in them, na shame no gree them criticize.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.