Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo (33543 Views)

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by IamEmem(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Osinbanjo should just shut up. The AGF that initiated the recall is PDP abi. This people should not divert out attention on matters on ground, trying to divert out attention on the incompetence of u and ur boss. Abeg pack well. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by akingbatope: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
DonVikings:
Trash trash trash trash trash. cool
aso rock is anoda thing,only GOD CAN SAVE DIS COUNTRY, OSHA IS IN ASO ROCK,DAT CHANGE PLANS OF LEADERS
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by emyworld: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
This Osibanjo man no dey fear God oooooo the blame game continues, Kai

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
[b] Yemi Oshinbajo was one of those people that I taught will do well by us if elected as President due to his agility and the way he resolute conflicts when his boss is not around undecided

But now I must say that I am very very disappointed. As a politician, yes such is expected but as a pastor Oshinbajo you get conscience or integrity at all

During the certificate saga, You were one of those people that stood by PMB then. Nigerians are yet to see the certificate

When GEJ's government hinted that Buhari's administration wants to Islamize Nigeria, Oshinbajo was attacking GEJ. He turned the table on him that it was GEJ who desired it but what are we experiencing now

Under your watch Christian Religious Studies was removed and you kept quiet undecided

Again when PMB was away why couldn't you act on the allegations on the SGF

You can not act on corrupt civil servants/ politicians but you can support the military killing innocent civilians because the did what exactly

You are a lawyer which is an advantage to your post but under your watch our judiciary system is the most corrupt in the history of this country

Oshinbajo why

Kachukwu made a strong allegation as a lawyer your impact was not felt rather you even connived with your boss to sweep it under the carpet undecided

Are you encouraging people to be upright at all

What is annoying me right now is that you still have the gut to defend your government in Maina and Gworza's gate

Oshinbajo do you want to make heaven at all

The worst aspect is that this your regime is not even fit to callGEJ' s name! You claimed that he was corrupt You guys have surpassed him in every level.

I feel so disappointed in you being a Christian!

You lack courage and wisdom

Because of your actions, Your name will be written on the sand!

People will never pray to be like you

Not a curse but a fact! [/b]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by tuniski: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
richeeyo:
Don't blame this government
The previous administration
Got Nigeria into this mess
What happened to our foreign reserves
From over $70 billion to $18billion
When Buhari took office
Lie lie lie!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Saicology212: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
So how can the present APC led government explain how this letter signed on behalf of the Federal Civil Service Commission unobtrusively shows connivance of the Presidency in the reinstatement of Maina? It was supposed to be a discrete affair, but this is Naija and hypocrisy will be exposed anyday and everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by ogbeniolola: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
If you won't believe Mallam Garba Shehu or Alhaji Lai Mohammmed, you should at least believe Pastor Yemi Osinbajo!....otherwise you will find it difficult to believe anything!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by wealthpin: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/10/jonathan-doled-out-n100bn-295m-cash-in.html
I thought they were saying they inherited an empty treasury when they newly came in to power! These guys are a bunch of disappointment.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by wealthpin: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/10/jonathan-doled-out-n100bn-295m-cash-in.html
I thought they were saying they inherited an empty treasury when they newly came in to power! These guys are a bunch of disappointment.Lies every where!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by akan102: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=61843229]and i so liked this osinbade!

now he has become like them. only God knows how much you and your killer boss has stolen so far.

i remember back in the days whn the vampire was accused of having a hand in those violence that killed our corpers both during the elections and other times and i use to vehemently defend the man - not knowing that truly the man is vampire that sucks on innocent bloods!

defending and campaigning for him since 2003 fa! believing that he will usher in the Nigeria of our dream! and it never occur to me that this vampire doesn't even have an NGO for his millions of almajiri followers neither does he have any known business investment that can boast of employing Nigerians! Many of his colleagues went back to school to upgrade themselves, have business to boast of but our vampire has absolutely nothing on ground to brag with. all his eyes is on becoming president just to flaunt the power to kill as he desires without anybody questioning him.

if i have not seen him become president again, i would av blived he is the best president we never had - finally he became the president and Nigeria went back to 1983 - despite all our progress over the years!

evil man! angry [You see your life? ]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
What can I say about this man! Pastor is just a title anyway.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Cajal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osibanjo should now tell us what happened to the loot recovered so far because it's close to N159billiion.

Osibanjo is now a terrible sycophant that the devil will Laugh off anytime he tries to bind him
...how much is 159billion!!...when monthly FAAC alone is more than 500billion...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by ray48: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
I think it's high time d church shld collect their Bible & his Pastoral chair from Osinbajo. He is just lying and covering up which makes him complicit. Its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Osinbanjo lying in the presence of God(church).

The money used in purchasing weapons by military to fought APC boko haram terrorists in six weeks of elections in northern region. Which helped to held peaceful elections in the north.

APC and Osinbanjo have not tell us how much they doled out to defeating boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists technically.

Reinstating of Maina is for public interest - AGF Abubakar Malami.

President Buhari was personally involved in reinstatement of Maina - Maina's family members.

Maina's reinstatement and promotion letters came from office of AGF and DSS - Oyo Ita.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by bigpicture001: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
richeeyo:
When Buhari took office
...sir..when did your foreign reserve reach the mark if $70b.?..sir..do you know that the previous administration endured the worst oil price in the country's history for a year and half..?its easy to forget nd muv on with excuses offers by the incompetence of this govt..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pastor you're getting into mudslinging politics in fact you're in it,I know the story of Jonathan doled out this and that will not end untill APC ceases to rule,they came into power with the same fables and think they can hold on to it peddling and spinning endless stories of corruption.Nigerians are more interested in delivering on your promises than folk tales of both existent and non-existent cases of corruption.Where are corruption cases against NIA boss and SFG?What about Barugate and Maina's menace that have put pronounced taint on anti-corruption crusade?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by ibabz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
I don't just get it, did these people expect PDP to work and save the money for the opposition party? Why can't you work and spend your the money you earned

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Acekidc4(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osibanjo should now tell us what happened to the loot recovered so far because it's close to N159billiion.

Osibanjo is now a terrible sycophant that the devil will Laugh off anytime he tries to bind him

!!Haaa!!Easy MADAM
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Acekidc4(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

!!Haaa!!Seeeeee dis one bad mouthgrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by lilytender: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Letslive:
Tell us how much your corrupt boss and you have doled out in just 2 years.

Just a little less than 1% of what Diezaini Alison-Madueke and Mama Piss Sheppopo have in their accounts all over the world.
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by BigIyanga: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
A clergyman and lawyer making reckless statements.. were those funds appropriated and approved by NASS?
GMB and his crew ran Naija economy aground and still blaming it's on corruption. Govt expenditure only accounts for about 5% of Naija national GDP, so 95% of expenditure is private-sector driven. In fact, GMB and crew introduced policies that killed private companies which led to the recession!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Tecno66: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
greenermodels:
a senior pastor lying in a pastors conference in order to remove our attention from the present corruption scandals rocking the presidency. politics is indeed a dirty game.
If I was him, I would be silent on anything that has to do with corruption because of the scandals that the government is presently contending with. Someone may want to ask which scandal? Maina, SGF grass cutting, Ikoyi dollars, IGP, NNPC/Baru contracts without board approval, unfulfilled campaign promises etc. Make we face am, this no be APC or PDP matter. When PDP was in power, all of us including APC and Lai Mohammed were criticising them for poor performance. Now APC is in power as the government of the day, so it is normal for them to be criticised. Even Trump is facing daily criticism in the US because he is power. So na normal things. If you no wan criticism, sit down your papa house.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Acekidc4(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

!!Haaa!!Seeeeee dis one bad mouthcheesy
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
bigpicture001:
...sir..when did your foreign reserve reach the mark if $70b.?..sir..do you know that the previous administration endured the worst oil price in the country's history for a year and half..?its easy to forget nd muv on with excuses offers by the incompetence of this govt..

You are a liar. PMB endured the worst oil price having come into recession & crisis from onset. I have no time now but I will repeat my posting on another thread.

Nna, bros, have you forgotten that at the time Obj negotiated for the cancellation of our debts which is being serviced in geometrical progression every year oil was less than $65 / barrel. The Obj govt left over $60 billion in foreign reserve & other offshore investment.

In 2008 for the first time in global history oil rose to $118 / barrel. Since then till toward the end of GEJ govt oil rose to $140 and later fell. GEJ govt borrowed heavily, Nasir El-rufai was crying seriously against the logic of borrowing heavily while oil price is increasing. They were making noise of Nigeria being the best economy in Africa based on IMF GDP ratings. I believed the madam at the Finance Ministry was part of this conspiracy. The oil fell below $30 / barrel all those noise stopped. The GEJ govt with oil between $118 to $140 per barrel did not save kobo. Rather, they borrowed heavily & spent more than 50% of the money Obj left in foreign reserves leaving $25 billion.

Obj inherited $5.5 billion in 1999 with very huge debt leaving $60 billion in 2007. Ibos hate him but that does not change Providence on his part.

Somebody has started calculating excess crude oil money for Buhari in a budget made with larger portion coming from borrowing & some states exceeding their borrowing limits & also unable to pay salary. The price of oil can only stabilise between $53 & $56 if OPEC maintains regulation. At this price Buhari can't service any loan, we need money to service infrastructure & power.

My fear is the northern system of governance which is not developmental but rather centered on manipulation by cabals.
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Acekidc4(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
[b] Yemi Oshinbajo was one of those people that I taught will do well by us if elected as President due to his agility and the way he resolute conflicts when his boss is not around undecided

But now I must say that I am very very disappointed. As a politician, yes such is expected but as a pastor Oshinbajo you get conscience or integrity at all

During the certificate saga, You were one of those people that stood by PMB then. Nigerians are yet to see the certificate

When GEJ's government hinted that Buhari's administration wants to Islamize Nigeria, Oshinbajo was attacking GEJ. He turned the table on him that it was GEJ who desired it but what are we experiencing now

Under your watch Christian Religious Studies was removed and you kept quiet undecided

Again when PMB was away why couldn't you act on the allegations on the SGF

You can not act on corrupt civil servants/ politicians but you can support the military killing innocent civilians because the did what exactly

You are a lawyer which is an advantage to your post but under your watch our judiciary system is the most corrupt in the history of this country

Oshinbajo why

Kachukwu made a strong allegation as a lawyer your impact was not felt rather you even connived with your boss to sweep it under the carpet undecided

Are you encouraging people to be upright at all

What is annoying me right now is that you still have the gut to defend your government in Maina and Gworza's gate

Oshinbajo do you want to make heaven at all

The worst aspect is that this your regime is not even fit to callGEJ' s name! You claimed that he was corrupt You guys have surpassed him in every level.

I feel so disappointed in you being a Christian!

You lack courage and wisdom

Because of your actions, Your name will be written on the sand!

People will never pray to be like you

Not a curse but a fact! [/b]

seee*see* you take am personal Shaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by deafeyez: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
This sounds too stale and stupid for a clergy V.P this habit of blaming the previous administration for their failure and inadequacies is utterly stupid and no longer making any sense

The more reason they are not progressing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Acekidc4:

seee*see* you take am personal Shaa!!!
Just speaking from my point of view.

But as a Nigerian is there anything I said that is not true?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by excel101(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
We agreed that GEJ's Govt was corrupt, that prompted the reason why PMB was elected to take Nigeria to El-Dorado. But funny enough you are the ones still blaming GEJ for the past. Your Govt is the biggest failure compared to GEJ'S. You are also the biggest clueless Govt compared to the past admin cos, right under you leadership due process was not followed in the award of contract by your admin, you never knew that Main, the thief himself was appointed by your Govt and despite the hoola baloo about the war against corruption, no individual has been prosecuted or sentenced, rather we are quick to sentence Armed Robbers and handset thieves.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by anpipac: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
SO WHY ARE YOU JUST AnnouncING IT?
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by Kenedex: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
from your statement Mr VP, you are saying ur govt is not capable of handling Nigeria issues, why does he take so long to react to apc corrupt allegations, and why are you blaming past administrator on your failures, is it PDP that employed or reinstate miana or apc ? this man has been in this country for a while now no efcc is looking for him they even knows where his properties belongs but never seal it off or recovered it why is it now that Nigerians knew you quietly absorb this man that you are now going after him, either you accept or not your government is so far the most corrupt government we have, you try to cover up people who are corrupt in ur govt but blaming the past leaders . you won't remain in power forever what ever u do today u will account for it one day, Good names is better than silver and gold. God bless Nigeria youth
Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by MONITZ: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
FarahAideed:

Oya comman jail me

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/25/buhari-squandered-n15-trillion-just-two-years-pdp-chieftain-godwin-ogorugba/

Don't mind that guy,we know their type.They re unapologetically pro-Bubu no matter what and they don't like anything that would continue to draw the ire of Nigerians towards their principal. ***Bunch of sycophants***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo by tejiritex(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
richeeyo:
When Buhari took office

You all need brain scans. Wat has the current govt done except blame. Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) / ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn / Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.