Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (58420 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by judgedredd22(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
adadike281:
Oh! I love u Don Jazzy! best reply ever

love me, you no gree! i na agbaso don jazzy! nekwa gi o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

What is the idiot gibbering about? Pained mutherfucker whose life is fraught with untreatable frustration and anger. You are so messed up, not even success can fix you. Even death will not be enough to free the world of malodorous smell of your valueless existence.

Coming from the one who derided don jazzy for choosing to be the bigger man and more matured man, this is the height of irony. You dude are the living example of a pained asshole. Infact, if frustration and impotent anger were to have a face, they would look exactly like you. Disgusting lamebrain. I advise you to put the brain God gave you to use...Oh!!! I forgot you are bluntboy. You must have the bluntest brain in the history of mankind. Fvck off loser. Hate filled idiot!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by Starkid3010(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
adadike281:
OK o! I dey Anambra, come and get me

Serious?
Wich Local Gov, Ur Area And Address
Babe Am Cming 4 U Seriously
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by adadike281(f): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
judgedredd22:

love me, you no gree! i na agbaso don jazzy! nekwa gi o! grin grin
lol! OK now, sit down there o, another better guy don dey pursue me for this thread o
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Coming from the one who derided don jazzy for choosing to be the bigger man and more matured man, this is the height of irony. You dude are the living example of a pained asshole. Infact, if frustration and impotent anger were to have a face, they would look exactly like you. Disgusting lamebrain. I advise you to put the brain God gave you to use...Oh!!! I forgot you are bluntboy. You must have the bluntest brain in the history of mankind. Fvck off loser. Hate filled idiot!!!!

Lame and weak kicks cool

You are no match, you irredeemable dunce with a skull full of engine oil. Take your worthless advice and follow it to the letter and then shove it down your smelly ravaged anus. No one needs it more than you.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Lame and weak kicks cool

You are no match, you irredeemable dunce with a skull full of engine oil. Take your worthless advice and follow it to the letter and then shove it down your smelly ravaged anus. No one needs it more than you.

Yeah, they are lame and weak kicks but that's for intellectual heavyweights like Soyinka not for ludicrous blockheads like you. I am sure it took you a while to even comprehend what I wrote because you're so dumb that the word dumb itself is jealous of your dumbness. You're just a waste of space in God's universe. We would rather have had an inanimate object in your place. Yeah, that's how much of a picayune fellow you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Yeah, they are lame and weak kicks but that's for intellectual heavyweights like Soyinka not for ludicrous blockheads like you. I am sure it took you a while to even comprehend what I wrote because you're so dumb that the word dumb itself is jealous of your dumbness. You're just a waste of space in God's universe. We would rather have had an inanimate object in your place. Yeah, that's how much of a picayune fellow you are.

cool Lame, lame, lame. I know you can't give what you don't have but you can borrow a brain from your ancestors. Ops, they never had brains. There is no problem with lending you a brain but what is the assurance that you won't lose all the brain cells before you return it?

English 101: Learn to use simple words. Of all words to indicate insignificance, you had to pick the most obscure. Only illiterates behave that way.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by samsam2019: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Hahaha.. e pain am... you think everyone is like you? Dont mention me again o.
oh my feelings are hurt

akindidinrin. Unlike you words from unknown quantity me and nothing to me
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

cool Lame, lame, lame. I know you can't give what you don't have but you can borrow a brain from your ancestors. Ops, they never had brains. There is no problem with lending you a brain but what is the assurance that you won't lose all the brain cells before you return it?

English 101: Learn to use simple words. Of all words to indicate insignificance, you had to pick the most obscure. Only illiterates behave that way.

Why would you begging me to use simple words? Are those words way beyond your level of comprehension? Quit complaining and improve your vocabulary dunce!! I studied to acquire knowledge of those words to use them not to store them in a shelf dotard!! And I'm definitely not going to stop using them just because a dimwit like you is too dumb to understand them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by Starkid3010(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
adadike281:
lol! OK now, sit down there o, another better guy don dey pursue me for this thread o
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Why would you begging me to use simple words? Are those words way beyond your level of comprehension? Quit complaining and improve your vocabulary dunce!! I studied to acquire knowledge of those words to use them not to store them in a shelf dotard!! And I'm definitely not going to stop using them just because a dimwit like you is too dumb to understand them

I noticed you were struggling cheesy Your sentence construction is horrendous but you wanted to impress by all means. Commas are conspicuously lacking in all your body of texts. It is just so unbelievably puerile. Go to school, bro. You are just so unfortunate. So evidently cursed never to amount to anything. But you can strive, bro. You can strive to be at least a little better than this miserable level that you have condemned yourself to.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by Starkid3010(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Incoherent Retort!
Mr Vocal
REVIEW
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by Magnifico2000: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
samsam2019:
oh my feelings are hurt

akindidinrin. Unlike you words from unknown quantity me and nothing to me

You are the biggest fool of 2017 even till 2019 as suggested in your moniker... i dont av time for riff-raffs like you.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by zurielsam(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
nelsonebby:
me that have 6.2 million naira in my account.

am poor too?

just give me 1 out of that point 2 and i will be grateful forever
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Most times you don't have to start exchanging words with critics. You just agree n move on cos you know it's all lies.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by nelsonebby(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
fixed
lol this is so funny. but that's actually how much I have.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

I noticed you were struggling cheesy Your sentence construction is horrendous but you wanted to impress by all means. Commas are conspicuously lacking in all your body of texts. It is just so unbelievably puerile. Go to school, bro. You are just so unfortunate. So evidently cursed never to amount to anything. But you can strive, bro. You can strive to be at least a little better than this miserable level that you have condemned yourself to.

If I was writing to an academician or a luminary, then I would be bothered about using the proper punctuation marks but since it is a harebrain like you that I am addressing my posts to, I couldn't care less. The mode of my writing to a jerk like you is in consonance with your abominable character

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by samsam2019: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

You are the biggest fool of 2017 even till 2019 as suggested in your moniker... i dont av time for riff-raffs like you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biggest fool? Who's dragging your eternal position with you? Ibi ti won ba ni ki gbegbe ma gbe, ibe n'igbe. grin

Calm your t1ts
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by nelsonebby(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Guy if u buy one car and one plot of land ur money has finished, Nothing will remain to use and build house. U are piss poor broke. Rich na from 50 to 100million in the account.
I'm building my own house bro. it's almost done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

If I was writing to an to an academician or a luminary, then I would be bothered about using the proper punctuation marks but since it is a harebrain like you that I am addressing my posts to, I couldn't care less. The mode of my writing to a jerk like you is in consonance with your abominable character

Incoherent, just like Starkid said. The idiot finds it easier to use words that go over his shriveled head than construct his sentences properly. cheesy and yet it is because he is not addressing an academic. Very entertaining pig. cheesy
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by haibe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Olamide would have abused somebody's iyalaya.. useless tout. Nice maturity don baba, we know you aren't broke.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Incoherent, just like Starkid said. The idiot finds it easier to use words that go over his shriveled head than construct his sentences properly. cheesy and yet it is because he is not addressing an academic. Very entertaining pig. cheesy

Of course! Why would I expend so much mental energy in bothering myself with addressing a detestable nitwit like you in a proper manner? You're just an abhorrent piece of garbage. I will continue to address you in any manner I want unless you are able to prove that you have somehow miraculously rid yourself of your irrationality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Of course! Why would I expend so much mental energy in bothering myself with addressing a detestable nitwit like you in a proper manner? You're just an abhorrent piece of garbage. I will continue to address you in any manner I want unless you are able to prove that you have somehow miraculously rid yourself of your irrationality.

You are dead, you pesky maggot cheesy Stay dead. Someone, wheel this useless, rotten mass of flesh to the mortuary. He is no use even to himself. His head is full of the urine of a madman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by kilode100(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Respect!! You buried that mofo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are dead, you pesky maggot cheesy Stay dead. Someone, wheel this useless, rotten mass of flesh to the mortuary. He is no use even to himself. His head is full of the urine of a madman. cheesy

What kind of imbecilic fathead posts a message to someone he believes to be dead? You must be a lunatic. In fact, Your lunacy is on a whole new level. You should be confined to a madhouse before you do something terrible to yourself. Now I understand why your posts have been riddled with stupidity and preposterousness. Go get some medical attention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by Starkid3010(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Good One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by moonnstar(f): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
tejpot:
What manner of maturity is this, that a man respond to a fellow man in this Sane manner!
God is my witness,i love this you post.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

What kind of imbecilic fathead posts a message to someone he believes to be dead? You must be a lunatic. In fact, Your lunacy is on a whole new level. You should be confined to a madhouse before you do something terrible to yourself. Now I understand why your posts have been riddled with stupidity and preposterousness. Go get some medical attention

cheesy Lame. Just lame. You are a dead man. I killed you today. Now, go to hell, brainless spook cheesy
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by itchie: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy Lame. Just lame. You are a dead man. I killed you today. Now, go to hell, brainless spook cheesy
Have you gone nuts? You are persistent in claiming that I am a dead man yet you are sending me messages and responding to mine. Oh Lord!! I give up on you. Your ridiculousness is mind-boggling. I wonder why people around you have not noticed the strains of insanity that are evidently manifest in you. You blundering schlemiel, it is yourself that you will kill not me. You won't even get within an inch of me before you are put out of your misery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by adadike281(f): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=Starkid3010 post=61855228][/quote] ihiala
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
itchie:

Have you gone nuts? You are persistent in claiming that I am a dead man yet you are sending me messages and responding to mine. Oh Lord!! I give up on you. Your ridiculousness is mind-boggling. I wonder why people around you have not noticed the strains of insanity that are evidently manifest in you. You blundering schlemiel, it is yourself that you will kill not me. You won't even get within an inch of me before you are put out of your misery

I feel your pains cool
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts by stuffs4me(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
I respect DonJazzy for the reply.

DonJazzy is savage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.