Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye (19600 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by lollmaolol(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by tfelicityk(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
I concur with him. He had spoken well. This is the value of a good leader. May the Peace and blessings of God upon us all and Nigeria. Aameen
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Leez(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Please tell all those daft ibo boys
catalonia and scotland did referendum did u hear anybody talking about war?
the world has moved on beyond dat 1966 rubbish mindset
u cant force a nation u just cant

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by eberetos: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Not just the glory of Nigeria and Lagos, but of onitsha, ibadan, kano, enugu, ife, kaduna, portharcourt....etc....restructuring!!
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ebuka10box(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bede2u:
lol. We might agree with u on one Nigeria. But pls tell us why one Nigeria is best
bro dem born me for this country,even though this country has never made me happy,everyone is corrupt in this country. if u ever handled a position where money flows like water,uld understand....the same igbo guys fighting for biafra,how many youths have they empowered,how many schools have they built or hospitals....my broda shun dese apc nd pdp ,dey belong to d same cartel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bede2u:
u hate igbo. Why stay in one country together
i'm igbo from AroChukwu and strongly stand on one nigeria.
When i say pigs i'm referring to the terrorist group called independent pigs of biafla (ipob)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Leez(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
vengertime:
stop decieving yourself, deep down inside of them they're concern. We're talking about the death of our grand parents and relatives that were killed by Hausa Fulanis. Because Emeka Offor have money doesn't mean he's not feeling the pain of igbos. Unless you're related to Joe igbokwe
dt person na afonja
dnt bother explaining anytin to him

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ebuka10box(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ur blodas will deny u and quote u with this picture
lwkmd,afonja ja ja
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Leez:
[s]
u cant force a nation u just cant [/s]
don't be so myopic. Hope u heard the world powers have not recognized the self acclaimed independence of catalona
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Leez(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
When i say pigs i'm referring to the terrorist group called independent pigs of biafla (ipob)
d end of ur reply says it all
be proud of wia u come from and stop claiming to be igbo
no igbo person even if insane will call his brothers pigs
u afonjas no dy tire??
smh

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by GoodiOG(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Leez:

u cant force a nation u just cant
Did Catalina or Scotland pick up arms and threatened the government....The they formed their own Scotland Security Service or Catalonia Security Service Jist Like Biafra Security Service......No, there are all following the legitimate procedures to succession. As an Igbo, i see the allegations of a Biafran State as a fail thing now because it started on the wrong path. Life is not Graagraa thst what poeple have to know. Where is the so-called Kanu now.....My people lets be wise..... What we should do now is to request for a regional goverment
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by GoodiOG(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
booked for future use
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
nna mehn...im tired of this country
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Leez(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
don't be so myopic. Hope u heard the world powers have not recognized the self acclaimed independence of catalona
if u expect dm to do that openly then u sir must believe dt santa claus is real
US and USSR fought a war for years but none of dem ever shot a single shot
wanna know why?
politics
Spain is a major country so any open support will cause severing of diplomatic ties
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by kay29000(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:
im an igbo.....only lazy people talk about this biafra....have u heard e money, emeka offor or ifeanyi uba talk about this biafra.....One nigeria for life mehn......

Hmm! You have a solid point.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
aminulive:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has urged Nigerians to quit talking about War in the country.

In a statement through his assistant general overseer, Pastor Johnson Adesola, at a Thanksgiving service in Lagos, Adeboye advised Nigerians to focus on Praying for the country. He added that the country can only achieve Economic growth in a time of peace.

He further stated that the country should not go back to its ugly past of conflict, pointing out that the 1967 civil war was bad for the country.

"I do not want war in Nigeria. Please stop talking about war.We should now concentrate on praying that God should restore the glory of Lagos and Nigeria, in general.I believe that if there is no war, Nigeria shall be great again."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/28/biafra-stop-talking-war-adeboye/

Pastor please focus on winning souls. Enough of the money gospel. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Leez(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
GoodiOG:

Did Catalina or Scotland pick up arms and threatened the government....The they formed their own Scotland Security Service or Catalonia Security Service Jist Like Biafra Security Service......No, there are all following the legitimate procedures to succession. As an Igbo, i see the allegations of a Biafran State as a fail thing now because it started on the wrong path. Life is not Graagraa thst what poeple have to know. Where is the so-called Kanu now.....My people lets be wise..... What we should do now is to request for a regional goverment
are u serious
ipob picked up arms?wia?
during d sit at home all ipob members were indoors and did not enforce anything
guess who were trying to force ppl to open shops and offices
yeah d govt

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Where in Arochuckwu? Mr. One Nigeria advocate undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mavin1:

Where in Arochuckwu? Mr. One Nigeria advocate undecided
so that u go track me?
Ipob terrorist
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Giovannialonso: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
johnshagb:
Before you attack him, remember he didn't mention ipob or bafrans. He's talking to whoever is singing war song. Cos I'm pretty sure you guys will come with your usual defense 'we are calling for refelendum not war'. So if you are not agitating for war to break out in the country, his message is not for you.
is it only war he can talk about? Where and when have you heard him talk about the bad governance in Nigeria, Herdsmen killing and killing unarmed protesters?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Leez:

d end of ur reply says it all
be proud of wia u come from and stop claiming to be igbo
no igbo person even if insane will call his brothers pigs
u afonjas no dy tire??
smh
No mind that lier

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Bede2u(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
can u type what u just wrote in arochukwu igbo dialect. Please
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Leez:

are u serious
ipob picked up arms?wia?
during d sit at home all ipob members were indoors and did not enforce anything
guess who were trying to force ppl to open shops and offices
yeah d govt
using radio biafla as a medium of spewing hate speeches and threatening to pull down the zoo is tantamount to picking oe arms and both are acts of terrorism.
Thank you.
Cc GameGod Yarimo Yyeske

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so that u go track me?
Ipob terrorist
Track you?? grin angry
See mumu claiming to be Igbo? And never you claim to come from Arochukwu. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Bede2u(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:

bro dem born me for this country,even though this country has never made me happy,everyone is corrupt in this country. if u ever handled a position where money flows like water,uld understand....the same igbo guys fighting for biafra,how many youths have they empowered,how many schools have they built or hospitals....my broda shun dese apc nd pdp ,dey belong to d same cartel
i agree with u bro. But u didnt answer my question boss. Why is Nigeria better for igbos
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
using radio biafla as a medium of spewing hate speeches and threatening to pull down the zoo is tantamount to picking oe arms and both are acts of terrorism.
Thank you.
Cc GameGod Yarimo Yyeske
He's mentioning his fellow zombiess grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bede2u:
[s] can u type what u just wrote in arochukwu igbo dialect. Please [/s]
nonsense :-/
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Hoduwahishape: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
This man is a politician. When did anyone ever talk about war?
Is it by force to remain in an unjust lopsided and unfavourable arrangement?
Second time he has spoken about Biafra, but I remember he was silent as a mute when the North sponsored Bokoharam where terrorizing Christians and calling for the islamization of Nigeria.
Not surprised sha. I always knew.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by shallysgirl: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
You mean daft yoruba boys cool
Rayhandrinni:
Please tell all those daft ibo boys

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Leez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Thank you.
Cc GameGod Yarimo Yyeske
u are really clutching on straws here lol
btw i didnt hear u say jack about kaduna,taraba or jos killings
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Itzmizbo: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
ElChidi

Nobody is talking about war, they are talking about referendum and restructuring.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Bede2u(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I'm from IMO state dude
Lol u Yorubas never just stop. You call us IBO and claim u are one of us?
Whats the gain in this?
U hate us and we hate u back
Cant we go our seperate way?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Questions For Anony About Souls / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.