Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye (19602 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by shevy878: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Go ur own make i Go my own, is that too difficult to understand. Nawao!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by sammyj: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Chelsea will lose all today and you cry for it cry
Gbadegesin19:
Is it your war?
APC pastor.
Peaceful country, plenty churches, (Business Centers) plenty offerings.
Business Tycoon.

Anyways, Up Chelsea.

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by DKERIAN(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Please tell all those daft ibo boys

Why can't you try to be reasonable for once in this your miserable life.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why is it, the glory of Lagos. We need to pray for, firstly.

If it is the glory of ogun state, you advice we pray firstly for. It will have make sence to me. B/c you reside there.

This is to say. You yourself mr. pastor that refuse to obey the law of your land. Don't believe in the entity called Nigeria. You are more concern with the welfare of yoruba land.

Therefore, stop the hypocrisy please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Itzmizbo: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
The government are the one bringing this heat of division to Nigeria and this is the time for this country to be restructured and for the youth to take over the government from this old politicians because they have done enough damage to Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by degamemaster(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
What has he said or is he saying about the killing of Christians and southerners by fulani herdsmen and buhari ?
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
DKERIAN:

Why can't you try to be reasonable for once in this your miserable life.
shut up you keyboard wrestler... Typing for likes sake

Fucc off you piece of shiit
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Hoduwahishape: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Is it your war?
APC pastor.
Peaceful country, plenty churches, (Business Centers) plenty offerings.
Business Tycoon.

Anyways, Up Chelsea.

I don't like Chelsea but because of this better talk wey u talk so Chelsea go win today.
Leave APC church head pastor make him dey yarn okpaks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Hoduwahishape: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bede2u:
Lol u Yorubas never just stop. You call us IBO and claim u are one of us?
Whats the gain in this?
U hate us and we hate u back
Cant we go our seperate way?

Leave that demented bascard wey no know him​ real father.
All! These Yoruba filthy people wey no get sense go just dey embarrass themselves.
Children of infidelity

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by nnokwa042(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:
im an igbo.....only lazy people talk about this biafra....have u heard e money, emeka offor or ifeanyi uba talk about this biafra.....One nigeria for life mehn......
lazy people made Yugoslavia to to break into 7 or six countries? And lazy people made northern Sudan to break? Lazy people want to break away from Spain?may Fulani people continue to rule over ur house hold till the world end in Jesus name Amen,ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Kfed4ril(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I'm from IMO state dude

Where in Imo state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Greenstar1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
It is enough for this leaders of Churches. They have every power to move this country forward by preaching the gospel truth which is freedom from slavery imposed by the Rich/Elite. Imagine a scenario where all these so called men of God preach unity and equal distribution of resources so even those at the grassroot can benefit from. No they won't. The truth is that people are not blind, they is so much suffering and a even with a pack of indomie you can lure a girl to sleep with you. I am not condemning any body or saying any man of God is fake. If you ask me, a man of God is someone who follows the will of God and following will of God entails pursuing your God given talent or walking synergetically towards a given cause. I feel they are all pursuing their cause and hence hindering people from fighting for what they believe in. I believe in Nigeria and I also believe people have the free will to follow their heart. All we preach is freedom and not just my freedom but freedom for all. Do what makes you happy and fight for what you believe in and that is when you can proudly call your self a man of God
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by nnokwa042(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
GoodiOG:
My Igbo Bothers and Sisters will not hear......beating chest on social media. Meanwhile non of them will never take any physical action. No sane country will ever allow a small part of the country to break away and form its own country. We should request for regional govermentcand not a total new goverment.
did u see where he said we should make Lagos great? I no blame una na lord lugard I blame

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ebuka10box(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
lazy people made Yugoslavia to to break into 7 or six countries? And lazy people made northern Sudan to break? Lazy people want to break away from Spain?may Fulani people continue to rule over ur house hold till the world end in Jesus name Amen,ewu gambia
u see y dis biafra no go make sense na cos of ppl like u,i never insulted ya nd u r here talking bout my household...
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by BENARI: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Business Man!!!!

You're right though; War won't be good for business.

Most business centres won't function during war.

aminulive:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has urged Nigerians to quit talking about War in the country.

In a statement through his assistant general overseer, Pastor Johnson Adesola, at a Thanksgiving service in Lagos, Adeboye advised Nigerians to focus on Praying for the country. He added that the country can only achieve Economic growth in a time of peace.

He further stated that the country should not go back to its ugly past of conflict, pointing out that the 1967 civil war was bad for the country.

"I do not want war in Nigeria. Please stop talking about war.We should now concentrate on praying that God should restore the glory of Lagos and Nigeria, in general.I believe that if there is no war, Nigeria shall be great again."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/28/biafra-stop-talking-war-adeboye/
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Where in Imo state are you from?
owerri, ngorkpala l.g
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by GoodiOG(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
did u see where he said we should make Lagos great? I no blame una na lord lugard I blame
Didn't u also see where he mentioned Nigeria. Beside if the entire south east is combined together, can it make Half of the GDP of lagos. Talk with Respect ppl
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by stanluiz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i'm igbo from AroChukwu and strongly stand on one nigeria.
When i say pigs i'm referring to the terrorist group called independent pigs of biafla (ipob)
Edo man claiming Abia I will soon expose you again.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by WONDERS001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
ourchoice:
Our diversity ought to be a great advantage for Nigeria to be a great nation!

Our huge population is a big advantage in business and trade!

The only problem we have is bad leadership due to same old recycled politicians holding us down to their pocket advantage!

Don't be deceived, APC = PDP

They don't care about the youths!

Nigerian youths arise and take over Nigeria's leadership from president to senate, to rep to governorship to state legislature and build Nigeria to your dream nation!

Don't expect anything good from the same old recycled politicians because they have run out of ideas!

Say no to division of Nigeria!

Say no to tribalism!

Come join us let's join forces together as youths and take over Aso Rock and all 36 state government from the old politicians looting our commonwealth!

Join the youth movement here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
ourchoice:

The only problem we have is bad leadership due to same old recycled politicians holding us down to their pocket advantage!

Nigerian youths arise and take over Nigeria's leadership from president to senate, to rep to governorship to state legislature and build Nigeria to your dream nation!

Don't expect anything good from the same old recycled politicians because they have run out of ideas!

Say no to tribalism!

Come join us let's join forces together as youths and take over Aso Rock and all 36 state government from the old politicians looting our commonwealth!

Join the youth movement here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
ourchoice:

Say no to tribalism!

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by guiddoti: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
onward4life:

Pray 4 maina! Abi
nope! ur piss
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by phreakabit(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Pastor please focus on winning souls. Enough of the money gospel. Thank you

Amen!
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Henitan24(f): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
vengertime:
This one is more concern about his business empires. Church entrepreneur. I blame my people who are donating their whole money for you to live large.

The wealthy countries in the world doesn't carry church in their head. But Nigeria carry church for head still bad things full everywhere

See him mouth like I Don't want war o
lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by horia: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Is it your war? APC pastor. Peaceful country, plenty churches, (Business Centers) plenty offerings. Business Tycoon.
Anyways, Up Chelsea.
have u ever witnessed war?
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by nnokwa042(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
GoodiOG:

Didn't u also see where he mentioned Nigeria. Beside if the entire south east is combined together, can it make Half of the GDP of lagos. Talk with Respect ppl
let nigeria put everything in other lets see that ur lagos, let goverment put PH port in order then share international airport then built bridges like they did in lagos in the whole south east,what is business of onitsha traders or ABA OR NNEWI traders coming to lagos to travel to china or japan or to clear his goods if goverment did the right thing?we all know what is the problem but we hid the truth discongest lagos people will move
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by joe120120(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
aminulive:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has urged Nigerians to quit talking about War in the country.

In a statement through his assistant general overseer, Pastor Johnson Adesola, at a Thanksgiving service in Lagos, Adeboye advised Nigerians to focus on Praying for the country. He added that the country can only achieve Economic growth in a time of peace.

He further stated that the country should not go back to its ugly past of conflict, pointing out that the 1967 civil war was bad for the country.

"I do not want war in Nigeria. Please stop talking about war.We should now concentrate on praying that God should restore the glory of Lagos and Nigeria, in general.I believe that if there is no war, Nigeria shall be great again."

Sir pls pray for GMB, Rotimi, Fashola, lie Mohammed, Maina, Babchair, Obiano, Okorpahusa, Okezie, Kalu orji, Tinubu Obj, etc.
no war will near naija except missile

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by phreakabit(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:

u see y dis biafra no go make sense na cos of ppl like u,i never insulted ya nd u r here talking bout my household...

Not an insult, but I think its is only appropriate to know your place.
There is and will forever be a hierarchical structure in society.
I have gone through your posts to validate your claim of being Igbo and my observation is that you are simple minded and not one for the complex intricate world of politics.
You honestly have NO idea, what the position of the Igbo man in todays Nigeria is.
Heck, even some Igbos clamoring for Biafra don't.
I'd say you should stick to romance section and keep yourself out of trouble.
trouble in the sense that this issue is way way more touchy than you think.
Your class of opinion as regards this issue is in tune with the minority as a majority of Igbos are Pro-Biafran ( NOT IPOB or MASSOB), and you could get hurt in public for speaking ignorantly of things you don't know.
BTW, don't mistake the Igbo elites silence for them being anti Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
vengertime:
This one is more concern about his business empires. Church entrepreneur. I blame my people who are donating their whole money for you to live large.

The wealthy countries in the world doesn't carry church in their head. But Nigeria carry church for head still bad things full everywhere

See him mouth like I Don't want war o

u are an idiotic fellow.... if u know War means u would keep ur mouth closed..... just pray u don't see war..... I pray u still have d hope of been a sane person in d future...... hopeless Idiot
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by phreakabit(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
let nigeria put everything in other lets see that ur lagos, let goverment put PH port in order then share international airport then built bridges like they did in lagos in the whole south east,what is business of onitsha traders or ABA OR NNEWI traders coming to lagos to travel to china or japan or to clear his goods if goverment did the right thing?we all know what is the problem but we hid the truth discongest lagos people will move

These are the things Ignorant Igbos fail to acknowledge.
The East is still being punished, not for the war. . . . but for the the Sardauna of Sokoto's death.
Nigeria would want to deny it, but A jihad was declared against Eastern Nigeria after his death in the hands of Major Nzeogwu.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by GODWIN78(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
status quo to remain same as far as their business is flourishing, never, pastor tell the fg to allow biafra go,we ain't inviting war, but the fg are pushing us to the wall.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by kikake: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
aminulive:

Biafrans ask for referendum not for war.

Referendum is the most important piece of democracy.

Anybody who opposes referendum asks for war.

Nigeria's present constitution was supervised by northern Nigeria's military dictators ostensibly carrying AK47 rifles as they dictated to the constitution drafters they appointed or s/elected to the constitution conferences.

That constitution was not subjected to any popular referendum, therefore, cannot be cited to stop any Nigerian group going for a referendum to separate from Nigeria.

That's why it is foolish to compare Catalonia referendum to future Biafra referendum.
Catalonia participated with rest of Spain in a democracy to draw up Spain's constitution. Furthermore, Spain's constitution was subjected to referendum.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by kikake: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
ElChidi:
Nobody is talking about war, they are talking about referendum and restructuring.

Words on marble.

A war has been fought over Biafra with close to three million dead.
No more war. Peaceful referendum is all that is needed.

It's not like the right of any Nigerian group to cite the 1999 military constitution of northern soldiers for a deterrent to a referendum over Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by swintec: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
ElChidi:
Nobody is talking about war, they are talking about referendum and restructuring.
Thank you my brother. They are not talking of war. The people who are singing the war song are the Leaders and the "NOT" who don't want to see equity fairness. They want to continue to suppress other regions and lord it over them. They threaten war war and war. Some people say they don't want to continue in the marriage and you say they are looking for war.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Questions For Anony About Souls / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.