Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) (6988 Views)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. / My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's so na right angry angry
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by falcon01: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2017
See me see trouble oo abi una forget say jidenna been come naija few months back??
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2017
falcon01:
See me see trouble oo abi una forget say jidenna been come naija few months back??

it's a photoshop .. look at the right side of the pic you will notice an upset in skin tone
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

it's a photoshop .. look at the right side of the pic you will notice an upset in skin tone
The problem with your likes is that you always claim like you know but you dont .

And to think you're a woman with so much bitterness in your heart, I so pity any man that would settle down with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jidenna was actually in Nigeria and I was opportuned to see him .

How can that photo be photoshopped when the shadow of jidenna head and long beards are on his chest?

You're so far from been intelligent .

I'm sorry.
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by darkmarky(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1 . you don't need to show yourself

Snapping pics with successful people don't make you successful. Rather hardwork, prayers and less social media makes you successful.

You grab?
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:

The problem with your likes is that you always claim like you know but you dont .

And to think you're a woman with so much bitterness in your heart, I so pity any man that would settle down with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jidenna was actually in Nigeria and I was opportuned to see him .

How can that photo be photoshopped when the shadow of jidenna head and long beards are on his chest?

You're so far from been intelligent .

I'm sorry.

not jidenna's but yours ... next time work in your photoshopping before coming to claim what you're not
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

not jidenna's but yours ... next time work in your photoshopping before coming to claim what you're not
And you didn't see the shadow of my head on Jidenna shoulder right ?

I won't banter words with you again o.

Believe what you want .
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:
And you didn't see the shadow of my head on Jidenna shoulder right ?
I won't banter words with you again o.
Believe what you want .
Lol trying so hard to prove and becoming aggressive about it is enough prove. .
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol trying so hard to prove and becoming aggressive about it is enough prove. .
Get lost please..
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Get lost please..
last I checked. . freedom of expression has not yet been scrapped from the constitution so you have to deal with it. .. I choose to leave or unfollow a thread when I chose to
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

last I checked. . freedom of expression has not yet been scrapped from the constitution so you have to deal with it. .. I choose to leave or unfollow a thread when I chose to
Lol

You're right.

I wish Nairaland got "Block" button
God knows I woulda clicked on you .

I've seen how you rants around here and truth is , I don't like anything about you.
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol

You're right.

I wish Nairaland got "Block" button
God knows I woulda clicked on you .

I've seen how you rants around here and truth is , I don't like anything about you.
the feeling is mutual. .. very much mutual cheesy
this is a faceless forum so who gives a fvck about who you like or not? certainly I don't care but for you I've never liked anything about you cheesy
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

the feeling is mutual. .. very much mutual cheesy
this is a faceless forum so who gives a fvck about who you like or not? certainly I don't care but for you I've never liked anything about you cheesy
You don't like anything about me yet you won't ignore my thread even when they senseless to you .

The only time I notice your existence s when you quote me and which I don't reply to most times because I don't like you.

I frown at your mentions because nothing about you interests me.

Please stop.
Stop patronizing someone who detests you. (Me)
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's so na right angry angry

Oh baby shocked .... Chei, no be so ooo... Been fûcking busy these days AhsweartoGod... I got your mention on my alt account few days back but I was so tired then to leave a reply, I'm gonna reply you now... *In Kiss Daniel voice** Jombo Jombo, abeg no vex for me oOoO... cry
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Kenzico(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
undecided

Dumb assz thread
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:

You don't like anything about me yet you won't ignore my thread even when they senseless to you .

The only time I notice your existence s when you quote me and which I don't reply to most times because I don't like you.

I frown at your mentions because nothing about you interests me.

Please stop.
Stop patronizing someone who detests you. (Me)

lwkmd .. abeg someone should check all my post on nnairaland and see when I've quoted you with no response from you. .. dude calm down jare I can't patronize a fart stain such as you. . not worth the stress
ps: cheap and Ill gotten fame doesn't take you anywhere. . sit your ass down and get to work. cheesy quote ko click nih
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

lwkmd .. abeg someone should check all my post on nnairaland and see when I've quoted you with no response from you. .. dude calm down jare I can't patronize a fart stain such as you. . not worth the stress
ps: cheap and Ill gotten fame doesn't take you anywhere. . sit your ass down and get to work. cheesy quote ko click nih
Stay away from me henceforth .
I hate to see moniker that look like yours.

You're so in the habit of directly supporting anything that would slow down my movement and which is not healthy for me and I've been so civil with you all this while .

Don't play the victim card when I come real hard on you..

I'm begging you now to keep off and you won't listen .
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Danelo(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
I fine pass this jidina 20 times smiley
he's richer than you.
Na fine babes wan chop?
U no even fine reach patapaa now sef!
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2017
OK o
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Dasherz(f): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Stay away from me henceforth .
I hate to see moniker that look like yours.

You're so in the habit of directly supporting anything that would slow down my movement and which is not healthy for me and I've been so civil with you all this while .

Don't play the victim card when I come real hard on you..

I'm begging you now to keep off and you won't listen .
Lol. . I don't slow you down but your actions do cheesy let be go church abeg maybe if I remember I Will say a word or two for you

ciao
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by vivalavida(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
DJHANDSOME:

So handsomeness is now a competition?

Fickle minded boys of nowadays
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jidenna is cute fa.
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh baby shocked .... Chei, no be so ooo... Been fûcking busy these days AhsweartoGod... I got your mention on my alt account few days back but I was so tired then to leave a reply, I'm gonna reply you now... *In Kiss Daniel voice** Jombo Jombo, abeg no vex for me oOoO... cry
Wish i could be busy like you..
But i will soon sad
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Who ask u ooo..OK u fyn pass am,u get popularity & money reach am for now? Biko ansa ooo...
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Divay22:

Wish i could be busy like you..
But i will soon sad

LOL... Student life na, e no easy cheesy ... Plus Nairaland ain't how it used to be those days, so the addiction is declining err'day... BTW, what do you mean by "I'll soon"??
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Divay22(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Student life na, e no easy cheesy ... Plus Nairaland ain't how it used to be those days, so the addiction is declining err'day... BTW, what do you mean by "I'll soon"??
Your lazy student life you mean...
Well.i might likely be working as from first next month
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Divay22:

Your lazy student life you mean...
Well.i might likely be working as from first next month

SMH... Depends on your own definition of "lazy student life"... tongue cheesy

Well, that's nice... " Idle hands are devil's workshop"... Or so they say.. wink cool
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Divay22(f): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... Depends on your own definition of "lazy student life"... tongue cheesy

Well, that's nice... " Idle hands are devil's workshop"... Or so they say.. wink cool
Not mine..
An idle mind for me is a creative mind, just that we ain't putting it to use .
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lordygram:
See the way you failed at photoshopping.. like the traditional song you sang, shouting diva o, diva o, diva o, untill a friend of mine that listen to the song, got infected with ear cancer.... You was with C list America singer years ago, and you din't mentioned it before now...
Savage!grin
Re: With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Divay22:

Not mine..
An idle mind for me is a creative mind, just that we ain't putting it to use .

Yeah, and I'm happy for you.. wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Watch Video: Pastor Wife Nude Sex Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.