Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant (31653 Views)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Flashh: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Other contestants must be very ugly, for this one to had won it.

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by tydi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Japhet04:
bro, she does not owe you or anyone else out there anything, she has her life to live and you have yours, the path she chooses to take is solely her choice, if she chooses to go full time in pageantry or Academics it's her call, so learn to mind your business bro and stop prying into other people's lives.. #

stop spewing thrash out of your own mere reasoning.
it was people that made her whatever she claims she is now, for that reason she has to hear out the mind of them.

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by zurielsam(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
am i the only one thinking about how on earth this girl won a beauty pageant. Nothing beautiful about her jhoor

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by jerryunit48: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
AJ won
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by classicalbenson(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
stupid school that couldn't even mobilize there students for batch B.....that one na school?
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Ambitionsway: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pageant ke.. still Chidinma use cumber to win pageant that was when i dislike anything relating to it and also those involved in it... I see them like sex shit...
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by fascowilly(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fadiga24:
Igbo girls so beautiful kiss kiss
we're the best in roaming around.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Dizu(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Good for her
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by hausadreturn(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Japhet04:
bro, she does not owe you or anyone else out there anything, she has her life to live and you have yours, the path she chooses to take is solely her choice, if she chooses to go full time in pageantry or Academics it's her call, so learn to mind your business bro and stop prying into other people's lives.. #
Why are u getting so emotional about comment 'na erijuru afo'?
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by hausadreturn(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
classicalbenson:
stupid school that couldn't even mobilize there students for batch B.....that one na school?
Calm down.
When did u finish your exams? No be August?
You also want senate to sit on the results in August?
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by bentlywills(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Had to scroll up n down to look for the miss charming' undecided

Congrats to the lady in the picture
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by ndubueze92(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2017
anny268:
Miss this, Miss that.. Congrat.
You're pretty.... So I'm gonna make you miss Ndubueze.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by loveth360(f): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2017
See beauty!.no wonder my yoruba brothers leave us and running after ibo ladies.

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Rick9(m): 1:39am On Oct 29, 2017
But where is ....... ?
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by AlphaDibia(m): 2:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Please tell her I have cucumber for sale
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Starkid3010(m): 4:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Where Is D Winner
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by talk2percy(m): 4:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Congrats...beware of cucumbers...
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Rocketicon(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2017
But dis girl don old na
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by toshmann(m): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Sexy20:
Anything born of a lion will always roar....

Kudos to great lions and lionesses

Unical girls no go this contest? angry
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by ebonyface2(m): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Ta!!! She's not beautiful..... Probably her brain gave her needed advantage..... quote author=Fadiga24 post=61863879]Igbo girls so beautiful kiss kiss[/quote]

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2017
loveth360:
See beauty!.no wonder my yoruba brothers leave us and running after ibo ladies.
Where's the beauty? What I notice is that Igbo girls love heavy makeup and even then many of you are still not pretty.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Biggers82(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2017
where the judges blind? how can they pronounced this Woman winner will Kini be her name self Precious Nwodo this time all I can say is that Cucumber Chidimma is still winning but how am I sure Cucumbers no dey involved for this winning of a thing self
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by darkmarky(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2017
okonja:
All these beauty pageant stuff self undecided undecided
dem don too much.. Its just a business to garner money that's all.. Anyone can set up his or her own beauty pageant business nowadays
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by givenny(f): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Congratulations babe
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Fadiga24(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Henryyy:

Where's the beauty? What I notice is that Igbo girls love heavy makeup and even then many of you are still not pretty.

I smell jealousy all over you, kpele

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by mysticvibe12(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Fadiga24:
Igbo girls so beautiful kiss kiss
who then ask for your opinion on that?
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Fadiga24:

I smell jealousy all over you, kpele
Jealousy grin ;DI just find your beauty standards hilarious that's all.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by mechanics(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Fadiga24(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Henryyy:

Jealousy grin ;DI just find your beauty standards hilarious that's all.

It's hilarious that you talk about beauty standards but the girls you potray as beautiful in your posts are so full of makeup that you actually wonder where their face went grin
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Fadiga24:

It's hilarious that you talk about beauty standards but the girls you potray as beautiful in your posts are so full of makeup that you actually wonder where their face went grin
If you had checked my so called posts well enough, you would have seen countless numbers of natural pix. Goan check well and come back.
If you're trying to bring your comparison habit here, i say bring it on, you've already lost even before it started.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by EmekaBlue(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2017
always my sisters

Tall Women Are Gorgeous: Checkout World's Tallest Women / Check Out This Swagalious Mother And Son / Emmanuel Umoh Wins Mister Africa International 2019