Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant (31655 Views)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by KevinDein: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Japhet04:
bro, she does not owe you or anyone else out there anything, she has her life to live and you have yours, the path she chooses to take is solely her choice, if she chooses to go full time in pageantry or Academics or both.. it's her call, so learn to mind your business bro and stop prying into other people's lives.. #

Do you think it was everyone that was made to be book smart ,looking at Cristiano Ronaldo he's probably the most talented player on earth now and what does the world focus on.. 'his football expertise and not some college or highschool degree, Timaya's case should also come to mind ..Don't be deceived by the Nigerian thinking mentality that you can only be successful via certificate.., because what the world focuses on is not in brain but in talent 'How good you are at what you do',.'what makes you stand out '..'what's that unique thing you can do better than everyone else ' I'm not trying to say that being intelligent is not a good thing tho, what I'm saying is that it's not the only avenue to succeed ...,Nigeria is infiltrated with people like you who think that if they don't have brain then all hope is lost in their lives.

I could go on but I don't like typing much, just understand that it's my word against yours bro
Signing out#
I knew your entire post is trash but the emboldened takes the cake.
You probably aren't smart yourself hence your desperate effort to downplay the importance of intelligence.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by psalmistkakah(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Wish u d best.. Like play u carry dis tin serious, Miss naija loading
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Papadoh(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2017
I couldn't care less about this, i just came here to check if anyone else is watching Stranger Things 2. I'm on episode 4, so far so dope.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Japhet04:
bro, she does not owe you or anyone else out there anything, she has her life to live and you have yours, the path she chooses to take is solely her choice, if she chooses to go full time in pageantry or Academics or both.. it's her call, so learn to mind your business bro and stop prying into other people's lives.. #

Do you think it was everyone that was made to be book smart ,looking at Cristiano Ronaldo he's probably the most talented player on earth now and what does the world focus on.. 'his football expertise and not some college or highschool degree, Timaya's case should also come to mind ..Don't be deceived by the Nigerian thinking mentality that you can only be successful via certificate.., because what the world focuses on is not in brain but in talent 'How good you are at what you do',.'what makes you stand out '..'what's that unique thing you can do better than everyone else ' I'm not trying to say that being intelligent is not a good thing tho, what I'm saying is that it's not the only avenue to succeed ...,Nigeria is infiltrated with people like you who think that if they don't have brain then all hope is lost in their lives.

I could go on but I don't like typing much, just understand that it's my word against yours bro
Signing out#
may God bless u... Cause you just touched me

Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2017
KevinDein:

I knew your entire post is trash but the emboldened takes the cake.
You probably aren't smart yourself hence your desperate effort to downplay the importance of intelligence.
he's smart oo.. He's just trying to explain to that first guy that he should mind his business and to stop using bad mouth to discourage the effort of others
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
If she is the most charming in Naija .... then Naija gals nor fyn
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by okonja(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
dem don too much.. Its just a business to garner money that's all.. Anyone can set up his or her own beauty pageant business nowadays

Not just money but to also exploit those girls that have been brainwashed about seeking public attention for them to know they are beautiful. I have worked in an hotel before here in Abuja and there's one Mr. E that take advantages of these girls all in the name of hosting beauty pageant undecided undecided
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by darkmarky(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2017
okonja:

Not just money but to also exploit those girls that have been brainwashed about seeking public attention for them to know they are beautiful. I have worked in an hotel before here in Abuja and there's one Mr. E that take advantages of these girls all in the name of hosting beauty pageant undecided undecided
chai...some girls are really daft sha
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by okonja(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
chai...some girls are really daft sha

I swear, that was how one came with Miss NFF beauty pageant or so and claimed the winner of the beauty pageant will go to World Cup...My brother, the organizer owed alot that he was locked out of his room for over 6 hours before he promised someone is coming to pay...I just imagined that, see somebody talking of worldcup and couldn't afford to pay for his room for 3 days.. grin grin
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by KevinDein: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Zhinurayn17:
he's smart oo.. He's just trying to explain to that first guy that he should mind his business and to stop using bad mouth to discourage the effort of others
Oh, really? Mind his business on an issue that is posted on public forum? Some of you don't just get it. When you post your life on public forum such as this; when you engage in activities that the public gets to see e.g a beauty pageantry, people have the right to air their opinions.

If you want others to mind their businesses, carry out your beauty pageantry in the comfort of your room.
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by histemple: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Is she pregnant? @ the first pic
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Uche000(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kip quiet joor. Y u sef dey chile mouth for the fool business
Japhet04:

Signing out#
Re: Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is classic work!! grin

Tall Women Are Gorgeous: Checkout World's Tallest Women / Check Out This Swagalious Mother And Son / Emmanuel Umoh Wins Mister Africa International 2019