Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage (956 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Beesyouo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
At what age should I be thinking about marriage? I work for a Govt Commission, the pay is OK I'm 25 years of age.
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
25 with Good Salary... At Least 6 figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Softorgasm(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
27, with mature bank account..

2 Likes

Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Its not about age but when you re physcolgically,spiritually,financially ready. Some can be 25 Nd ve all this qualities I mentions while some can be 35 yet they don't possess any of it.(mind you this is for males). Then females don't necessarily need to be financially stable to marry but must still possess the other two qualities if they want the marriage to last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Jaynom(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Its not about age but when you re physcolgically,spiritually,financially ready. Some can be 25 Nd ve all this qualities I mentions while some can be 35 yet they don't possess any of it.(mind you this is for males). Then females don't necessarily need to be financially stable to marry but must still possess the other two qualities if they want the marriage to last.
Shikenan!
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Penalty82(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Softorgasm:
27, with mature bank account..

This is where the youths make a lot of mistake. If I ask you now how much will you have in your account to know that it is matured, you'll start saying Hmmmm....., Hmmmm.....
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Beemaz: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Beesyouo:
At what age should I be thinking about marriage? I work for a Govt Commission, the pay is OK I'm 25 years of age.

Are you earning above 200,000 per month?
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by boiz2men(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
25 with Good Salary... At Least 6 figures

Six figures isn't enough. You would still feel broke. Believe me

1 Like

Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by EWAagoyin(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
No age... Anytime you think you are matured enough and you're convinced you have found your missing rib.... Money shouldn't be the main issue as you will never make enough of it.
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by IamOlusa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Actullay, age isn't a yardstick for men to think about marriage. What if you are 30 and still jobless, you don't even have a place to put your head, a man in that condition who probably want to marry is certainly want to give his kids the best suffering in life.
If you live alone, have source of income with a good plan for your children, you are set.
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Any. Love comes on u in all financial classes. I don't think u need to wait until you're stable or "the right age"

1 Like

Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by Beesyouo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Beemaz:

Are you earning above 200,000 per month?
Yes I am
Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by serenegroup(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
how did I know? I came back from work one day , the house was so lonely i was so tired and I had to prepare meals and do other things which I found so difficult to do because I arrived so late. at that moment it dawn on me that I needed a companion and then the need for sex in an acceptable cover of marriage was equally there so the next available holiday I had I went to propose to my baby in her school, though am 31 now I av set the marriage date for may next year. its not by age though but a guy if 28 should start thinking seriously of marriage. This is my own way of knowing that am ready. most people might be different, but as a man when the time comes you will know, no one might push you to marry you will just know that its time to settle down when you are comfortable financially with a steady stream of income and a decent accommodation you are good to go

1 Like

Re: At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage by serenegroup(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
how did I know? I came back from work one day , the house was so lonely i was so tired and I had to prepare meals and do other things which I found so difficult to do because I arrived so late. at that moment it dawn on me that I needed a companion and then the need for sex in an acceptable cover of marriage was equally there so the next available holiday I had I went to propose to my baby in her school, though am 31 now I av set the marriage date for may next year. its not by age though but a guy of 28 should start thinking seriously of marriage. This is my own way of knowing that am ready. most people might be different, but as a man when the time comes you will know, no one might push you to marry you will just know that its time to settle down when you are comfortable financially with a steady stream of income and a decent accommodation you are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Me And My Sister's First Time / Is It Risky? / Happy Birthday to Obenfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.