Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court (27464 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Penaldo: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
FROM regular sugar daddy to live-in abusive sex machine!

Suddenly Rosemary Ndlovu (28) can’t handle the demands of Mike Nyathi (66). She moved into Nyathi’s Suburbs house in Bulawayo as a 21-year-old some years back. Her hopes and dreams were to eventually become the then 59-year-old man’s wife.

Rosemary Ndlovu
Today, things have changed, he has allegedly become a monster and she wants to hit the road.

“He has physically abused me on several occasions, the reason being that I should be submissive to him. He also says I am a prostitute.

“As if that’s not enough, he is also in the habit of forcing himself on me and when I refuse he would beat me up.
When I told him that I was no longer interested in the relationship he threatened to kill me,” said Ndlovu in court while adding that she’s too young to live a miserable life.

But Nyathi laughed off the accusations. Instead, he is of the view that his young woman has found a younger lover.

“We only had a misunderstanding after I discovered she had another boyfriend and she’s no longer coming home. I don’t know where she now stays,” said Nyathi.

In her ruling the magistrate however, ordered Nyathi not to verbally and physically harass Ndlovu or go to her residence.
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/zimbabwe-lady-takes-abusive-sugardaddy-to-court

3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Penaldo: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Has Lalasticlala seen this?
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
See as she ugly
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Penaldo: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thorhammer:
See as she ugly
You fine pass her?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ok i thought they said older men treat young ladies much better than young men.

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thorhammer:
See as she ugly
why she no go turn ugly after sugar daddy don turn her to punching bagcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Penaldo: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
That's a myth by hoes to make themselves feel better

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Penaldo:
You fine pass her?
Before
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
She look unkempt

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thorhammer:
See as she ugly
But the punanny is not ugly. That's the point
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Evablizin(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Good for her.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Zimbabwe - Very crazy country grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Spaxon(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
And this makes FP
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by dessz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Spaxon:
And this makes FP
u will be surprised at the amount of trash that hits FP.never be surprised about nl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Oyindidi(f): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
I tire
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
I have no comment to make.
Comman beat me.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by austonclint(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kkk
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by blackbeau1(f): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
There's nothing we will not just hear of in this world .
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na wetin dey sweet dey kill!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by omoiyalayi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
No matter the circumstances, say no to abusive relationship or marriage
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by 12345baba(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seuns lover
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by ikevictor: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
66 - 27 = Wahala dey
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Dreams43: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
loneatar:
She look unkempt

with african natural hair u re a loser

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by lenghtinny(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
He's supposed to be a darling since he's older and more experienced with women...

According to ladies that dates their ancestors grin
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by IamOlusa(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
okwuvic:
How to download Wordpress Premium Themes for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIypFMadAlg

go and sit down, let everyone has enough data to watch this on youtube.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court by IamOlusa(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Good for her.
hmm! she deserves that?
Evablizin:
Good for her.
hmm! she deserves that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? / 7 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin! / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.