Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (180239 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Looooooool!!!!

Just continue with your delusional thoughts. If it's the only thing that will prevent you from going all out crazy from harming yourself or someone else due to your frustrations, its fine.

On a serious note, anyone on this forum still responding to your delusional and crazy beliefs about Nigerians in the US really needs to have their heads examined. Seriously!!

Rest my case!

I can see you enjoy being foolish. And just like a stagnant idiots who refuse to see the changes taking place around him he soon geta left behind. I won't be surprised if you commit suicide soon, it is normal for those who found out the American dream was actually a nightmare. So keep dreaming since waking up was never a part of the American dream. The link below is for those who humble themselves to learn not for mentally deranged dotard like you

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-02-09/americans-renouncing-citizenship-at-record-high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by nuelyoyo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Please, Don't insult them...
It's not their FAULT.
I blame the cavitated Nigerian Government.
Even Buhari seeks Treatment abroad.
If the OP is willing and has up to 200k for transport, I will support and expose him to the right agencies.
Flight fare costs about 1100usd....return ticket.. (Ethiopia airline).
Mind you it's Just for a visit.....that's all.
Student Visa will be difficult, because it's expensive, because you must show an evidence of school admission.
Mind you school fees amounts up to 10,000 usd and above.
When he visits and decides to stay...we know what to do from there.
Pls leave that delusioned Op Jhor, me I need link to correct agency, I wanna leave this poo called Nigeria. Pls kindly PM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Beautyaddy: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
nuelyoyo:
Pls leave that delusioned Op Jhor, me I need link to correct agency, I wanna leave this poo called Nigeria. Pls kindly PM.

I just hope people are seeing it that way and stop responding to this already uncontrolled and severely frustrated thread starter.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
donmaxman:
. LaNiger God bless you for the inspirational example you gave us.

Nigerians generally have a pull him down syndrome.

You can never compare any western country to Nigeria.

And u just pull Nigeria down, u see say u b number one culprit

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:
I took my time to read the whole thread. The impression delivered here from US-based Nigerians is that they have it all good, then who are the Nigerians that are actually illegals and suffering there?

Does that mean that Nigerians are immune to the inescapable challenges immigrant faces? I live in the Netherlands and I can tell you absolutely that MOST Nigerians here don't have it good. The contention of this thread is not to feel better than everyone but, to tell the truth how it really is, doesn't kill you at all.

God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pasca07:
ooh now i got your point,thanks for accepting that naija can never be compare to USA in terms of all what I listed above.But can you blame those attacking the country? Maybe they're doing it to make our corrupt leaders that always run to USA for medical, education etc to do the right thing....

Na lie, pride one kill dem, u forget say we get friends and family for there

Pride pride pride

If dey want Nigeria to good , if dey visit naija for those dat are into biz why are dey not paying their laborers d $11 per hour as claimed? To show dat dey mean well

All na wash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by fiendishghoul: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Trust me, it's not better as an illegal, they gave no access to healthcare many of them die without their relatives back home knowing about it

Okay let's just say I agree with u that the situation in America is really bad, America is hell, okay...can u tell me how the situation is better in Nigeria? Can u give facts to prove ur points that Nigeria is a better place to live in than America?

4 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by efismikoko(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:
I took my time to read the whole thread. The impression delivered here from US-based Nigerians is that they have it all good, then who are the Nigerians that are actually illegals and suffering there?

Does that mean that Nigerians are immune to the inescapable challenges immigrant faces? I live in the Netherlands and I can tell you absolutely that MOST Nigerians here don't have it good. The contention of this thread is not to feel better than everyone but, to tell the truth how it really is, doesn't kill you at all.
You are blessed 1 million likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chrisjohn234: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
No need fighting. You can make it anywhere, no country has better opportuniy, it is an individual thing.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
fiendishghoul:

Okay let's just say I agree with u that the situation in America is really bad, America is hell, okay...can u tell me how the situation is better in Nigeria? Can u give facts to prove ur points that Nigeria is a better place to live in than America?

You are misunderstanding us. I am not saying Nigeria is better although it is easier to make it here as an illiterate, if you doubt me go to Aspanda, Alaba, Balogun, Lagos Island, Oshodi, Aba, Kano, Onisha and other main markets in Nigeria and see how people who have never schooled beyond primary six are making it.

What we are saying is that some Nigerians in America lie to show off wealth that is non existent even when they are suffering. Are you saying that some Nigerians are not suffering in US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by fiendishghoul: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are misunderstanding us. I am not saying Nigeria is better although it is easier to make it here as an illiterate, if you doubt me go to Aspanda, Alaba, Balogun, Lagos Island, Oshodi, Aba, Kano, Onisha and other main markets in Nigeria and see how people who have never schooled beyond primary six are making it.

What we are saying is that some Nigerians in America lie to show off wealth that is non existent even when they are suffering. Are you saying that some Nigerians are not suffering in US?

No that's not what I'm saying, maybe I misunderstood your point, but I felt you were saying all Nigerian immigrants are suffering the US and Nigeria is better in comparison,
Not every one will make it abroad, but that doesn't mean people won't excel there too; like someone pointed out earlier; it's an individual thing, here's a Bloomberg link on successful African immigrants if you still have any doubts

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Beautyaddy: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

What we are saying is that[b] some Nigerians in America lie to show off wealth that is non existent even when they are suffering[/b]. Are you saying that some Nigerians are not suffering in US?

Yes, you are quite right. "Some" Nigerians really do that and not just in the US.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by fiendishghoul: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Yes, you are quite right. "Some" Nigerians really do that and not just in the US.

Exactly, even in Nigeria, cuz you can't say that all the traders in alaba & onitsha market are making it big, yet that example was included to give u a false sense of perception of wealth that is very sparsely distributed

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Looooooool!!!!

Just continue with your delusional thoughts. If it's the only thing that will prevent you from going all out crazy from harming yourself or someone else due to your frustrations, its fine.

On a serious note, anyone on this forum still responding to your delusional and crazy beliefs about Nigerians in the US really needs to have their heads examined. Seriously!!

Rest my case!

Must you abuse someone to make a point? It's not your country, you are black and will continue to be a second class citizen, God help you if you don't have their accent, that will vr another problem for you

There's nothing delusional about accepting that some people are suffering there. Hardly will one see someone that will accomodate you for up yo a month, even relatives will desert one once you land. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by pansophist(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Must you abuse someone to make a point? It's not your country, you are black and will continue to be a second class citizen, God help you if you don't have their accent, that will vr another problem for you

There's nothing delusional about accepting that some people are suffering there. Hardly will one see someone that will accomodate you for up yo a month, even relatives will desert one once you land. Talking from experience

Determining if one is actually doing better abroad, one needs to compare himself to others in his comparable league. It is dishonest to selectively spotlight structural advantages available to all Americans (constant electricity, good roads etc) as to why you are better than those living back home.

For example, a cleaner abroad will miles be better than a cleaner in Nigeria, but such comparison is incompatible because one should be working with the degree of their chosen profession. Its all about relativity.

Even in the midst of the affluence US society affords migrant, it is not a news that nonwhites have less wealth compare to black people, targetted by police and are subjected to numerous systematic discrimination. The people that are usually screaming about how good they have it are probably the one not having it good. ~The real people making it big will not be on Niaraland convincing others they have it better. Empty can indeed make the loudest noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Godson201333(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

. Mami Pidgin it’s been a while ,How u nah ?
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by doromi: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
keep deceiving urself that nigerians in america are not living well...useless country useless posters useless generation..as if if u are given a visa u will not go to usa....

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Beautyaddy: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, continue with your inferior complex as usual to think that way if that makes you feel better.

And where is your own country that you're feeling like a first class citizen(whatever that is).

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
doromi:
keep deceiving urself that nigerians in america are not living well...useless country useless posters useless generation..as if if u are given a visa u will not go to usa....
Leave visa, you sound like you are in your 20's. These things wont mean anything to you 15yrs from now. As we reach valleys and peaks in life, we live and we learn.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2017
The truth hurts but 100% on here castigating nigerians in america re frustrated, pained humans (either deportees and those who have spent their entire life savings applying for foreign visas but have been bounced time, time and time again).

Just go to these embassies and see how your fraudulent managers and thieves politicians line up for visa appointments like goats about to be slaughtered, tossed and turned by young visa officers with just maybe O'level as highest education.

Whether orna like to believe am or not; the only thing most nigerians abroad with legal status miss is the fact that " home is home"(missing the local things that one would ordinarily enjoy) which is a secondary issue.

If na for any other thing from my stand point, Nigeria is below zero. How's that for a number?

Talking about bills. No bi who see work go fit pay bills?? (I laugh)

There are a lot of opportunities in America for immigrants to enable them secure their future financially.

Just so you know; if your relation in America (US citizen or permanent resident) keeps telling you he/she doesn't have money to send to you when you beg; he/she is prolly deceiving you and doesn't want to send grin

Stop begging for ordinary $100 and work in your Nigeria so we can work and pay bills bills bills in our America.

God bless America! God bless West Texas!!! The country has a system and it works perfectly!!

Bye!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by obibanks: 1:54am On Nov 02, 2017
This is the nigeria you guys are defending www.nairaland.com/4151699/man-shot-dead-port-harcourt-after. If you act like this doesn't concern you, tomorrow may be your turn
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2017
You truly believe in your little brainwashed brain box that Nigeria is below zero? Over 45,000 Americans die every year due to lack of health insurance and that's a ratio of one every 12 mins. The last study was done back in 2009 so expect over 150,000 to be dying today for lack of it. The chances of people dying prematurely is very high in the United States. The similarity between so called developed world and third world is very glaring. People in Africa are much more healthier and happy. America is a depressed society and your post show signs of a depressed person on opioid

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/18/deaths.health.insurance/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-deaths-idUSTRE58G6W520090917

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/

Magnifik18:
The truth hurts but 100% on here castigating nigerians in america re frustrated, pained humans (either deportees and those who have spent their entire life savings applying for foreign visas but have been bounced time, time and time again).

Just go to these embassies and see how your fraudulent managers and thieves politicians line up for visa appointments like goats about to be slaughtered, tossed and turned by young visa officers with just maybe O'level as highest education.

Whether orna like to believe am or not; the only thing most nigerians abroad with legal status miss is the fact that " home is home"(missing the local things that one would ordinarily enjoy) which is a secondary issue.

If na for any other thing from my stand point, Nigeria is below zero. How's that for a number?

Talking about bills. No bi who see work go fit pay bills?? (I laugh)

There are a lot of opportunities in America for immigrants to enable them secure their future financially.

Just so you know; if your relation in America (US citizen or permanent resident) keeps telling you he/she doesn't have money to send to you when you beg; he/she is prolly deceiving you and doesn't want to send grin

Stop begging for ordinary $100 and work in your Nigeria so we can work and pay bills bills bills in our America.

God bless America! God bless West Texas!!! The country has a system and it works perfectly!!

Bye!!

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 2:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Calm down man, over 45,000 Americans die annually due to lack of health insurance. I already posted the link. You can read it if you care and stop trying to jump out of your body
obibanks:
This is the nigeria you guys are defending www.nairaland.com/4151699/man-shot-dead-port-harcourt-after. If you act like this doesn't concern you, tomorrow may be your turn
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Na phase one you dey very soon you will get to phase 5 and realize the high jump you got yourself into. It is normal to act like this at the initial stage. Trust me you go calm down soon, you will learn.
nuelyoyo:
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by obibanks: 2:11am On Nov 02, 2017
timesup234:
Calm down man, over 45,000 Americans die annually due to lack of health insurance. I already posted the link. You can read it if you care and stop trying to jump out of your body

Seriously bro, who do you want to campaign for?

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chokey419(m): 2:31am On Nov 02, 2017
My contributions to this sh[t is live and let live. What works for Adam may not work for Abel. What you eat doesnt make me sh]t. Nigerians in the US stop hating on your fellows back home and Nigerians back home stop hating on peeps over here.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Beautyaddy: 2:49am On Nov 02, 2017
obibanks:

Seriously bro, who do you want to campaign for?

Buhahaha!!

Really surprise he's/she's still awake at this time still breaking out his/her frustrations on the Americans who don't give a damn what anyone thinks about them. They have fifty blessed states with blessed territories to enjoy the best of everything what man and nature can ever offer in life...as well as a passport that gives them visa free access to 174 countries and more.

And yes, what can one boast about dear Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 02, 2017
crisycent:
Make una tell this stüpid nairalander @magnifik18 make e stop to dey device himself.

The person who said "winners don't quit" wasn't referring to stupid people.

I have had my fair share of rolling in mud pits with you; enough to last me for a "lifetime and a half" so let me be.

This may be a faceless forum but still, that doesn't necessarily mean I should go on a life long- worthless war of words- with someone who I perceive to be a complete nonentity in real life.

Don't involve me in your post/ comments If they are of no substance or of constructive criticism..

You win, I congratulate you and this is one time where I am proud to say I lost cos the stress of bickering nonsense with you is weighing heavily on my selfworth and I don't like the inconvenience.

Enough of this nonsense and move along.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 3:11am On Nov 02, 2017
And you have been stuck on my thread all day getting first hand lecture. You love my style..give it up!
Beautyaddy:

Buhahaha!!

Really surprise he's/she's still awake at this time still breaking out his/her frustrations on the Americans who don't give a damn what anyone thinks about them. They have fifty blessed states with blessed territories to enjoy the best of everything what man and nature can ever offer in life...as well as a passport that gives them visa free access to 174 countries and more.

And yes, what can one boast about dear Nigeria?

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by crisycent: 3:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Magnifik18:

The person who said "winners don't quit" wasn't referring to stupid people.

I have had my fair share of rolling in mud pits with you; enough to last me for a "lifetime and a half" so let me be.

This may be a faceless forum but still, that doesn't necessarily mean I should go on a life long- worthless war of words- with someone who I perceive to be a complete nonentity in real life.

Don't involve me in your post/ comments If they are of no substance or of constructive criticism..

You win, I congratulate you and this is one time where I am proud to say I lost cos the stress of bickering nonsense with you is weighing heavily on my selfworth and I don't like the inconvenience.

Enough of this nonsense and move along.

That moment when you are busted, hahahahahahaha!!!!! Oga west abi east Texas O&G....make i no talk another one abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 02, 2017
timesup234:
You truly believe in your little brainwashed brain box that Nigeria is below zero? Over 45,000 Americans die every year due to lack of health insurance and that's a ratio of one every 12 mins. The last study was done back in 2009 so expect over 150,000 to be dying today for lack of it. The chances of people dying prematurely is very high in the United States. The similarity between so called developed world and third world is very glaring. People in Africa are much more healthier and happy. America is a depressed society and your post show signs of a depressed person on opioid

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/18/deaths.health.insurance/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-deaths-idUSTRE58G6W520090917

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/

While I've had my fair share of rolling in mud pits with a certain snake peppersoup blogger and some other random guy to last me 2 decades and a half, i won't take the bickering route with you cos its self worth draining.

Back to some substance:

What's the population of the United States?

Can you give a clear estimate of the number of people who die in Nigeria yearly due to non existent healthcare system? ; not including people who die while travelling by road and sea, people who disappear daily in the hands of kidnappers and ritualists(story for another day).

Don't get carried away with these statistics. The United States has a system that works and this is clearly evident in the lives of wealthy and affluent Nigerians

Food for thought for you; why do hardworking, well meaning, wealthy nigerians raise their families , seek medical help, invest outside your very own safe haven?

Nigeria is a failed nation(zero); take it or throw it away.

When an average nigerian is able to seek and find decent job, seek medical help easily without having to die 1st, travel less than 400 miles route without constantly dodging pot holes, get necessary assistance from your govt for college, have easy access to loans to start up business then you can bring up these your findings and I'll very well listen,

All the bank managers the blogger talked about in this article, do you know the shady things they do to acquire their wealth? Is this normal?

Are you not aware your senators in your country which is below 3rd world earn more than presidents in developed countries? Is this normal?

Your nation doesn't even have a database with all the identities of its citizens; since 1960 till tomorrow and this is normal!

Nigeria is too blessed a nation to be in the condition that it is. Realists should acknowledge that fact than put up article like this.

Don't get me wrong, soooo many nigerians suffer outside Nigeria largely cos of their route of entry.

No where in this world where illegals have it easy so when you see some nigerians graduates doing menial jobs abroad; they are the cause of their problems.

While I am not an expert, I still know that migrating to a new country isn't at all easy at first but a couple years down the line with hard work, life becomes " another day in paradise ".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Yes, continue with your inferior complex as usual to think that way if that makes you feel better

And where is your own country that you're feeling like a first class citizen(whatever that is).

Were blacks not once slaves in America and how many have ruled the country so far? The color of your skin makes you second class otherwise you can keep deceiving yourself grin

That's not even the issue on this thread, let's not derail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (71)

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.