Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) (42806 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by vengertime: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
This country is getting scarier by the day. They've done this to me before, but when they said I should call someone who will bring N250k to bail me, I said ok I will like to call my uncle in Abuja.

They asked me what does he do, I said he's Office is in force head quarters Abuja. They said I should come down from the vehicle that am an idiott for thinking that.

11 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by tellwisdom: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Instead make dem hold u for being a terrorist, na another thing dem dey hold u for... confused beings sad

4 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by omobs(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
I have given up on Nigeria, even if he is a yahoo boy, does that gives those idiots the right to molest him

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Quality20(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
what can I say ? d image of police has always been bad, instead of correcting it they are adding salt to injury. May D Almighty save d innocent from their evil hands
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by INTROVERT1: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I can testify to the OPs ordeal......i use to see them around Gbaemu, oja oba axis also. The first day that I saw them picking on passersby, they park near my workplace as the was Thursday, I had to wait till 10 before opening because of the environmental sanitation on that day. The only thing that prevent me from them was my Nisfulsak trouser( before ankle). Mere seeing my trouser, he just turn away from me......although, they drop some, the moment they find nothing incriminating with them.

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Hector09(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Is even worst here in PH, they are bunch of criminals
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Aye awon SARS ti baje. I haven't had such experience but it rampant here in ogbomosho. The guy was just beaten and cheated despite not guilty.
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
And he looks like a fraudster abi? undecided
Maybe not. But he doesn't look like a cleric, simple.
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Meritocracy: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
SARS are uniformed arm robber, they enrich themselves by harassing innocent and claim their belongs because of right they have to shoot anywhere anytime. After killing innocent people and claim the property they accuse them arm robber.
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
No problemo! next time just shout one naijeria! and sai! baba! they will let you go! this is what you guys voted for more police brutality, corruption and impunity. it will get worst. grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by xreal: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anytime I see SARS... I wish to do this to them all.

[img]https://media1./images/e8e60b3e53c628efb2992568ec971725/tenor.gif?itemid=5640798[/img]

9 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Slymonster(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Instead of them to go after criminals with guns,they keep harassing innocent people everywhere,extorting money from people daily and no one is saying anything at the top.When thieves come to rob,you wouldn't see them.
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
he should contact the police PCRRU
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by edungene7: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
This r some f d reasons y I support Biafra actualization HW can a citizens f a country b treated like a common criminal ND nothing will happen d political class have completely separated Dem selves by living in reserved areas free from intimidation ND harassment y d poor r NW prey to d hungry looking police itz so sad. If he had run dey would have shot him ND labeled him a criminal. Thunder fire anyone DAT believes in one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Those blaming the Op are with upstair problem. The manace of those SRS needs to be thoroughly checked. The way they go about harassing people now is outrageous. Why arrest even a yahoo boy without evidence? Can't people chat again? Who do they prefer going after armless yahoo boys rather than robbers with guns? Of course they are only after money to be collected from those boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Leez(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
JosWatchDog:
A renowned Muslim cleric and seasonal blogger, Yusuf Olalekan Abdullahia was yesterday, Friday, 27th October assaulted in Osun State by some members of security operatives believed to be from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS over alleged accusations of been an internet fraudster (Yahoo man).

JTownConnect Metro gathered that Yusuf Olalekan Abdullahia was picked up on his way going to the Friday prayer (Jumat) by the security operatives.

Read full story as shared by the victim:

One of the day I'll never forget in my life is Today., On my way to Jumat, I was stopped by an unknown guy, he asked me, "where are you heading to?

He held my hand and then dragged me to the other side of the road where a mini bus was parked. On getting to the bus, two other guys jumped out with an Ak47 all putting on black. I was like. "OMG". "This is Federal SARS", I said to myself.

The Young man sitting in front of the bus ask me to come closer, I did and he asked what I was doing? I was just confused and don't know what to say. He asked me to enter the bus without giving me chance to say a word.

I stepped in, the next question was, How many years have you been in the game? I asked, what game?, I politely told him I was on my way to Jumat, before I could say one more word, I was landed a heavy slap that got me deaf for 10 seconds.

He Said, "You're doing yahoo yahoo abi. Give me your phone and he asked me to unlock it."

He checked my Facebook messenger. The first chat he saw was the one I had with a hosting company, DomainKing.ng, because I was having issue with one of my blog so i was having a chat with their customer service.

He said, "you think am a f**l, so you're doing online dating right? I said this is domainking, I want to buy a domain name for one of my blog.

He went next to my photos, viewed all my photos but could not see anything related to yahoo. He then got angry for picking the wrong guy. Now he checked my email and saw a mail I used for my USA Google Adsense. On seeing it, One of them gave me another hit on my face, this time a heavy punch.

He ask the driver to move the bus, they took me from Tinumola area in Osogbo to Offa road along Ejigbo. That's about 2 Km if am not mistaken. On our way, they stopped at a particular place which I don't really know. Their boss stepped down with one of his boy and I was left with a lady officer and the other guys in the Bus.

The lady asked, "Where are your parents? I said they are in PH. OK, do you have someone to call around or we should we go to the station. I replied MA, please help me. She slapped me a thunder slap and said, "Do you think we are f**ls, better corporate with us.

OK. Can you afford 100k or we should take you to the station, she said. She added that, if they should take me to their office I will pay 200k and I just keep silent. Now the boss come back and asked how far, has he corp-orated. The lady replied No, rather he wanted to run away.

The boss asked me how much I have in my bank account so we can go to the next available ATM. I replied, "sir I don't have anything, please am not a yahoo guy, am just cleric and a seasonal blogger".

After some minutes, their boss asked me to come, he gave me my phone and ask me to go.

They left me all alone in an area I don't even know. I walked the whole day before getting to my destination

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/10/sars-assaults-muslim-cleric-accused-of.html

grin grin grin
An Afonja muslim who probably voted for change
#straightouttafuckstogive

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by freestylebony(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Does that one look like a cleric? Shiurr. undecided
why? cuz he's not on turban and not having beards abi?
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by skimmy005: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Wetin concern SARS and Yahoo boys self ? When dem turn to EFCC, but wetin Rochas think build this statue? Am leaving this country for good
guy abeq how u take get DAT emoji wa u put for d statue head
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigeria, a country filled with so many graduates but few enlightened people.

A country with so many degree holders but few people who actually know their rights and how to seek redress for police harassment.

Never seen a country with so many functioning illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
They should hand him over to EFCC for prosecution
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by SaintLHUMMY: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alfa temi shase...

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Jamorezzi: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
With this kind style wey Sars dey use . Crime goes on then .

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Halo22: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmmmm....Govt should do something oooo before bush meat go catch hunter.
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Galantsantana(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
This our uniform people are only after these yahoo boys only to take dere share. I weep for naija
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by ViVaMadrid: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
domack99:
Despite all these evidence on social media nothing is been done. Just tire for this country

Which evidence for social media
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by smartpyzee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Does that one look like a cleric? Shiurr. undecided
..dem dey write am for face abi?
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
gabazin080:
SARS are not anti robbery but the main robbers.

that's how they help recover my wife's stolen phone and over 2 months now they haven't released the phone to us but have released the phone thief.

I hate those guys with passion

but why Na
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na to use juju kill those SARS people sure pass. Make I go buy one human head take do the juju so that the thing go strong well well. Abeg afonja sell head for me
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
vengertime:
This country is getting scarier by the day. They've done this to me before, but when they said I should call someone who will bring N250k to bail me, I said ok I will like to call my uncle in Abuja.

They asked me what does he do, I said he's Office is in force head quarters Abuja. They said I should come down from the vehicle that am an idiott for thinking that.

and what happen next
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
He should have taken note of their names and report to any nearby police station.
Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2017
mechanics:
He should have taken note of their names and report to any nearby police station.

haha report to a police station are u for real i guess u ve never lived in naija

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) by websiteguru30: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2017
michael142:
Na to use juju kill those SARS people sure pass. Make I go buy one human head take do the juju so that the thing go strong well well. Abeg afonja sell head for me
Receive sense in Jesus name!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy / Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.