Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) (42781 Views)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by benjackugo: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
A 20-year-old student of Madonna university, Rejoice Sarima Dike, has been declared missing, IGBERETV reports.

She lives at Atali farm estate, Eneka, Port Harcourt Rivers State. On Thursday the 5th of January 2023, was sent out by her parents to buy kerosene at about 8pm, and she has not been seen since then.

The matter has been reported to the police.....kindly share until she is found

For any Info please contact her mum on
07034268865 or her sister 07083316134 09010251931

https://igberetvnews.com/1436045/missing-person-seen-rejoice-sarima-dike-photos/

Hello everyone,
Sarima, who’s like a cousin to me, has been missing since Thursday and no call from whomever took her, till now.
Please retweet. God bless you. �

https://twitter.com/ChimziaT/status/1611968905286762496?s=20&t=VrreUKVjEiwajqOaEXFAjw

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by pdppower: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
May Almighty God protect and guide her back home safe and sound.

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Stargangz: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
The way people dey disappear this days in this country is quite alarming and out of this world. As long as it's not Ogun State, be rest assured She'll be found unhurt by God grace.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by OVB123: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
I hope she hasn't gone to someone house that will service her kpekus... Girls of this day are very weak. I pray she is found save and sound.

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Them don kidnap her. She's within p.h

7 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by OhGeeBee: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Looking at the first pics it might not be a kidnapping case but i pray she's found. Can't imagine what her folks is currently passing through.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eyah ...

I'd say, she's somewhere enjoying the gbola... but this is a serious issue..

Before next week Friday, she will be found.. God will protect and bring her back safely...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Makamatic: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
JASONjnr:
Eyah ...

I'd say, she's somewhere enjoying the gbola... but this is a serious issue..

Before next week Friday, she will be found.. God will protect and bring her back safely...

Probably went to get more sexperience . she'll come back in one piece or maybe two grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chai.nwa a amaka.
I fit close down my shop just 2 spend 1 full weeknd wt am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2023
The circumstance is not of the ordinary, but one can’t be too sure with these women. I hope she is found safe. I hope she didn’t branch for services of a physical kind.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Ceenachi: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2023
The story get K-leg, the parents are not saying the truth, you sent her to buy kerosene at 8pm n she goes to Madonna university, nah fire wood una take dey cook n still afford Madonna fees angry angry

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2023
No I haven’t seen her, maybe she dy one guy side still dy enjoy the new year.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2023
I pray she would be found.

Nigeria needs to integrate more cctv in our country.

Most missing persons are not supposed to be measing, and
Most abductors in these country are not wise.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Probably went for a dick appointment for Diobu or ada George...daht wempey area undecided
Madonna university girls wey de fck like tomorrow no Dey......Dem dey get Money, come too sweet wink tongue
SenatePresdo:

Even though this comment seems insensitive, but I wish it to be dick appointment.

She would be safe if it is that.
Let me tell u about Madonna girls, Dem too dey fck before resuming school cus after resumption they are not allowed to come outside the school...one was in my house between jan 4th and 5th then she resumed school on the 6th.
Guess wat?? She left her Father's house since 3rd of Jan..she told them that's wen they told them to resume.
Bossjakande:
animal dis a new year begun to use ur Brian dummy why dat u pple mind is always dirty with sex.

Cry cry baby,
Kiddo, Stop manifesting archaic stupidity in a public forum over my mention.... titsoon u better statazit
odinga1of:

Hahahahahahhaha this guy is a comedian. That Big Hotel for Wimpey road before Salvation Ministry (Na headquarter of Ashawo vibes)

I dey tell Uu... wink wink grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2023
God bring your daughter back safely.
In the past, if a girl like this is missing, it's either she just ran away from home or lodging with her boyfriend. But now that ritual killers, kidnappers and terrorists are on rampage, I fear for the worst.

Ignore the he-goat that's beneath trying to eat my cassava.
G00DHardDick:

Olosho don drop quote
Seems you ll need to post this everywhere till I tell you the source of the quote.
Don't you wish to know the rational behind it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by GoodCane: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2023
She has gone for hookup and runz business in another state. No shaking, She'll be back after collecting and Chopping dick

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
cool shocked
She will come home when she is tired.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by njikoka(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by mum2bsoon: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
May she be found alive

5 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by BAZ001: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Hey God Abeg ooh,
Make all dis yahoo boys no go use her.
But which kind kerosine be dt for 8pm na to cook or for lamp.?
poverty for this country no dey help matters

I pray she comes back home complete and still sane.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dick appointment for Ada George

Even though this comment seems insensitive, but I wish it to be dick appointment.

She would be safe if it is that.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by patriotic007: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
The other day a young girl was proudly supporting ritual in this forum because portable supported it.......Classing yourself as a ferminist does not make you loose your senses......How can a woman be supportive of ritual just to spite men when your gender is the most affected in ritual cases......Is that not madness......You might think oh it's just an anonymous forum let's catch cruise.......The devil and his host of demons announced their agenda this year for young greedy girls and portable was just used as a vessel of announcement....... Many of you don't even know how things work in this world.......pity

8 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by TimT: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Since the inception of internet, girls just dey miss upandan...na wa ooooo..
I pray she should be found... Alive oooo... And still a virgin grin grin

Arise O Compatriots.....
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by ScrapMetals: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
pH and rutualism
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by austinvsb: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Stupid kids on nairaland this days! All their pea-sized brains can think of is sex sex sex.

Someone is missing but rather than empathize or leave the comments for more useful information that could lead to her being found, this idiots above are making stupid sexual jokes like sex-starved creeps. What a disgrace!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by ScrapMetals: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2023
We don't have a functional police force in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Coolestguy2023: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2023
She dey one paedophile house
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by GoodCane: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

There are 2 types of bank. The commercial bank with cash and the body bank.
The body bank if well used is greater.

Olosho don drop quote

7 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2023
May she be found safe and unhurt in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by DSC7: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
No i have not seen her......

May she be found in one piece.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.