Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Who Has Been Able To Use Their Gtbank Card On Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Been Able To Use Their Gtbank Card On Paypal? (1061 Views)

Have You Been Able To Spend The Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Serg Urges Igbos To Close Their Gtbank Accounts / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been Able To Use Their Gtbank Card On Paypal? by Milllz: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
I really want to know if anyone is experiencing this issue with me. About 2 or 3 months after GTBank lifted their ban on online international transactions, I was able to use my Naira master card on PayPal and other merchant sites, I even got a dollar card and added to my account. About a month ago I realized PayPal didn’t let me add my Gtb card anymore or use the already added dollar card. I’ve contacted both GTBank and PayPal but both have denied anything to do with.

Please is anyone experiencing this kind of problem or situation?

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Is Sharing Bags Of Rice / 5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 / Start 2018 With A Strategic BUSINESS BANG! Professional Website At A Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.