Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom (62316 Views)

South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her / Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Venymen(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2017
koolcat:
Pls I need advice, am 22yr and i have nt yet seen my period� BT my younger sister is 17 and have seen her period since 13, and am ashamed to talk to my friends about it because I don't know if I have problem or it takes a longer time when you are a boy�.
is denrele your father?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by koolcat: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Venymen:
is denrele your father?
funny
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by francesawesome(f): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
koolcat:
Pls I need advice, am 22yr and i have nt yet seen my period� BT my younger sister is 17 and have seen her period since 13, and am ashamed to talk to my friends about it because I don't know if I have problem or it takes a longer time when you are a boy�.
Go and seek medical help. I've never heard about your case before. The latest I've seen is 16years
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Fourwinds: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
koolcat:

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Fourwinds: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
francesawesome:
Go and seek medical help. I've never heard about your case before. The latest I've seen is 16years

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Fourwinds: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
ezex:
The sex is sweet nao

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Augustap(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Whether the story is true or not, all i know is dt Zimbabwe and stupid news can never be separated. But wetin concern me

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by lumeneng22: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
After falling asleep you fled your homestead instead of calling police or tie him with a rope. Trust my Delta women sha.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by ofuonyebi: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
sometimes you hear news like this and u just wander whether this pple know the meaning of rape...

slept with u at 2 different occasion and also enjoyed being rapped to sleep with ur blanket?

and u just left him and left for a neighbors house?

lets wait to hear from the judge..
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by aziaka111(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
maybe there own tramadol strong pass 9ja own
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by zilnature(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
ctex4real:
What this rapist deserves...

With Floyd Mayweather hitting the balls

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Dizu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
koolcat:
lol...u dey madt
lies
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Dizu(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
aziaka111:
maybe there own tramadol strong pass 9ja own
abi
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Dizu(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
zilnature:

no be only Mayweather
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by koolcat: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
francesawesome:
PLS READ AGAIN.! concentrate more on the last sentence.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by kaymical(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
koolcat:
may you need to see a medical practitioner
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by kaymical(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
koolcat:
may you need to see a medical practitioner or maybe deliverance
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by talk2percy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Raped u twice? Overpowered u, a boy of twenty years? And then slept off? U ran away with ur grandchild because u were afraid? And u couldn't call the police on him so that they will catch him sleeping on ur mattress as an evidence? Madam shut up, it is either u are the one that rapped this guy or u people simply made love!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by sikowitz17: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
Just look at the emphasis on the age. Bloggers!

I wish there would be a cheap toy designed like female Virgina, so these people can Jerk off.
If that woman has a family, her children will fight for her. But usually these are widows with no body to fight for them. Maybe he must have been always around her because of things he heard about her past and wanted to try out.
Shame how sex is destroying people's mind
go to a sex store...its called a pocket pussy...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by seenga(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
No mind the yeye bloggers joor.
Hiccups:
shocked

Although difficult to conclude, I'm struggling to believe any rapist will sleep off on victim's bed after raping same, this story has K-leg.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by sikowitz17: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
udee11:
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE.THEN HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL MAKE IT.
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME
naso....na you dey play the match nah.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evalistus:

http://www.chronicle.co.zw/rapist-neighbour-falls-asleep-in-victims-blankets/

Seun abeg no censor the naked² I wrote nah!!!

Where is the nake.d sleeping 65 year old man grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by ddjay: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Haba no be small work d guy do na,as in,comot engine from table fan and use am run trailer haba,d engine go quench na with engine oil drying up immediately
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by ctex4real(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
You dig bro
zilnature:
grin

Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why didn't​ the woman call Police why he was asleep if it was a rape case?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Funny man, raping someone that is old enough to be his grand mother.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by maasoap(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
igbozionism:
even at old age the evil woman thinks that people will believe she was raped. maybe this is how she has been putting people in trouble during her young age. madam a vibrant 20 years old bobo can't have an erection event at the unclothedness of your VJ and brst.

better fishes full water abeg. she no even shout,smh.
Don't be too sure about the suspect's denial because you didn't know him and you didn't know other things he might have done. This is not the first time we're seeing this kind of crime.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by Headmaster055(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
I dnt believe it, how will someone rape nd fall asleep there.... its only conceptual sex that someone can have and fall asleep.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by BTT(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Grandma, this story doesn't add up:

1. This is the second time - Did you report the first time?
2. Your rapist slept off, you took your grandchild and ran to your neighbours - Ma, you didn't shout, you didn't call the police or neighbours on him but conveniently went to your neighbour's house.
3. He slept under your blanket because you two have a running relationship. He didn't see any threat, hence his decision.

I put it to grandma that herself and the young man are lovers who are now estranged probably due to grandma's friends and neighbours interfering.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom by newoffer: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Konji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.