Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member (19299 Views)

TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Boyooosa(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2017
These are the kinds if confrontational factual and evidential criticisms we need to move fwd. Thank u buba, u r highly appreciated.
O ya Ogbeh, over to u, come and explain this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by moshino(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Chai. Wetin Buhari do all these people na? grin

Apparently though, the man is just crying because he was left off the gravy train.

Can you counter his claims with facts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Daily we are given every reason to dump this crop of ineptitude leaders.
ATIKU is a reformer with great ideals and sound economic blueprint necessary to take us to the promised Land.
Let's go there ATIKU2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DanseMacabre(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
01mcfadden:

Taaar!
He made a good point.
As influential as he is, he could not get brter treatment, how much more the ordinary man?

And if he'd gotten better treatment, do you think we'd be hearing these painment epistles? Taaar yourself.
Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by chineduemmao: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Someone actually listed this among the things the buharis administration has done. so its scam afterall..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DanseMacabre(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2017
moshino:

Can you counter his claims with facts.

Do I look like a BMC e-samurai to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by MrMcJay(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Apparently though, the man is just crying because he was left off the gravy train.

You obviously missed the bolded part.

OKDnigeria:

“I wrote to the Minister of Agriculture that I needed to buy certain farm equipment and agricultural facilities, he is yet to reply my letter four months after.

“I had a late planting and I am suffering that as the rain has suddenly seized. If this type of treatment is being given to me, how about the man in the village who cannot reach the minister of agriculture or anybody?”

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Obec70(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2017
Wind Don blow nyash come open APCcccccccccccccc

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by jbhill(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is the best way to treat your friend,because corruption is when you favour your friend even when he is most qualified.

If the man were favoured, idiotic pigs of Biafra would have still complained
BIAFRA WILL KILL U,AND 4 THE MOD THAN BAN ME SINCE,WHEDONSIR.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by doctokwus: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Almaheed:

audu ogbeh is a two faced piece of shit.!
That clown came out just a few days ago to say that 500,000 or more millionaires have been created in Kebbi state through rice anchor's programme.
The question now is how many of those farmers given loan have repaid?Less than 20% if reports in the past are true.
What does this simply mean:that the millionaires Audu Ogbeh and this government propaganda machine are churning out are people who collected money and are flexing with it,creating the impression for the likes of Ogbeh that they are millionaires thru farming!
They are simply Ponzi millionaires,flexing on governent funds and not thru farming!
Its probably only in Nigeria and in the minds of the likes of Ogbeh and other slow thinkers that a farmer becomes a millionaire through one season of planting via only the proceeds of his seeds!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DonCandido(f): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2017
While I am not an avid supporter of the current administration's policies, I know for a fact that this man is not telling the whole truth. He is chaffing at the corners of the mouth for not getting what he erroneously thought was his due as a member of the ruling party.

Agric credit is available to ONLY GENUINE farmers in Nigeria. The money is giving through recognized farmers associations all over the country.

This man has failed to disclose that he is registered with any farmers association. To process government agric loan, you must be registered with the farmers association in your local government area. It is through this association the loan application will be processed. A lot of verification is done through the association.

Lone wolf applications especially by politically exposed people are discouraged. The reason is that the funds when given are usually diverted to other things.

Every bank in Nigeria -apart from their individual commercial agric loan schemes- has an agric desk maned by an agric experts who helps QUALIFIED farmers association to process government agric loans from CBN and BOI.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is the best way to treat your friend,because corruption is when you favour your friend even when he is most qualified.

Monkey! ve u treated ur monkeypox?
Y does ur moniker belie ur utterances?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Awoleesu(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Someone should help whip some sense into this boy. If you don't favor someone who is qualified, is it those who are not qualified that should be favoured? Quota system don dabaru some people brain o.
. I TELL YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Biko, someone should pass the man a Wailers form. It's on the house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by kikake: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
freeze001:
Hehehe...ndi Sai Baba!

If we dey talk dem go say 'get over the election loss of your hero'. Today, we don see the election victory of their skeleton... grin cheesy
Naija is now 'El-dorado'. I thank God the suffering is touching the 97% wella.

It's like he hasn't gotten the memo that the Minister of Agriculture is a Jonathan appointee and all d banks that didn't give loan are PDP members... cheesy tongue grin

FYI, the Sai Babas shall vote Buhari for re-election 2019. Because ethno/religious bigotry is the active ingredient which drives the politics of the Sai Babas from SW and entire northern Nigeria and

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by olabrad: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Maybe your statement also means those supporting buhari blindly are promoting the propaganda because they are not left out of the gravy train. Maybe they too will start saying the truth, and nothing but the truth, if they are left out of the gravy train, like galadima.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DrKKK1(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Who doesn't know the cry cry galadima.
Since he betrayed GMB during the primaries and fell out of favour. I wouldn't expect otherwise from him.
Buhari might not be doing well in the economy but on agriculture? Even the blind can attest to the positive development there.
Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by DanseMacabre(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2017
olabrad:

Maybe your statement also means those supporting buhari blindly are promoting the propaganda because they are not left out of the gravy train. Maybe they too will start saying the truth, and nothing but the truth, if they are left out of the gravy train, like galadima.

Ori e wambe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2017
DrKKK1:
Since he betrayed GMB during the primaries and fell out of favour. I wouldn't expect otherwise from him.
Buhari might not be doing well in the economy but on agriculture? Even the blind can attest to the positive development there.

very true do u know d price of yam in d market, I guess u don't go to d market hence some of u will come b start saying rubbish, how much is fish before now n yam?

finished n processed product have increased due to unavailability of farm produce ode

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Godjone(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2017
freeze001:
Hehehe...ndi Sai Baba!

If we dey talk dem go say 'get over the election loss of your hero'. Today, we don see the election victory of their skeleton... grin cheesy

It's like he hasn't gotten the memo that the Minister of Agriculture is a Jonathan appointee and all d banks that didn't give loan are PDP members... cheesy tongue grin
you really finished these sai babarians grin cheesy grin cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Abfinest007(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2017
freeze001:
Hehehe...ndi Sai Baba!

I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by musa234(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

you always spew trash and hatred.. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by musa234(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2017
DrKKK1:
liesssss!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by starstunna1313(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:

And if he'd gotten better treatment, do you think we'd be hearing these painment epistles? Taaar yourself.

I don't even understand how you read things and comprehend it.. You are obviously and seriously missing the point and message there...

First all the agricultural policies are fake

Secondly if him can't access such "policies" then there is no hope for those farmers at your backyard.. Because them will never get anything out of agriculture..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by trueorfalse: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

hate destroys the brain. Truth hurt

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
These are Atiku loyalists in APC. Take them not serious. There true colors are beginning to show.
Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by truehero(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Jesusloveyou:

Aboki na aboki

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by benzion72(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
By 2019 only Bubu will be in APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by Halo22: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Almaheed:
this administration has done nothing for farmers, except for lip service, they expect the prices if food to go down but the cost of producing this produce as sky rocketed.

imagine the anchor borrowers scheme was all a lie, it was just given to a few of their cronies and we read on the pages of newspaper that they have disturbed billions for agriculture. to be honest Femi adeshina did a splendid job with agriculture in the previous government, it is still the momentum that is keeping food on the average Nigerians table.

audu ogbeh is a two faced piece of shit.!
Akinwunmi Adeshina....Not femi

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member by degamemaster(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Everything and every policies of the buhari's administration are mere propaganda but unfortunately, his brainwashed zombies won't agree to this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Saraki And Ekweremadu At Alex Ekwueme's Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] / Abule Egba Pipeline Explosion: Sanwo-Olu Condolence Message To Families, Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.