Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed (5024 Views)

The Corrupted Scripture From A Corrupted Manuscript / When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How? / If Everyone Obeyed God's Ten Commandments, Would The World Be A Better Place ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is there any explanation to the numbers. On your palm 81 and 18 right nd left respectively

41:53. We shall soon show these (disbelievers for their guidance) Our signs even in the remotest regions (of the earth) and in their own persons until it becomes quite manifest to them that this (Qur’ân) is the lasting truth in fact. Is it not enough (for them) that your Lord indeed keeps watch over everything?

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
So FYI Islam is d only religion that will make u enter AL JANNATUL FIRDAUS
Take it or leave itgrin
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:03am On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

1. But Mohamed marrying a six year old and consummating the marriage with her at nine (9) is not gross!

2. Mohamed murdering a man in Khaybar and forcibly having sex with his wife that same day is not gross!

3. Mohamed's slaughtering of 900 unarmed Jews in one day is not gross!

4. Mohamed sleeping with a dead woman is not gross!

If these are not gross then your head must be composed of alien matter.

As for the marriage in no 1, it is prevalent and common in their time. There is no marriage age for a lady. And none of his enemies called him a paedophile except the ignoramuses of today.

As for the no 2, Prisoners of war are slaves and it is permitted to sleep with them. They have rights to fair treatment unlike the wars this days where the prisoners of war are starved, raped and killed.

You can bring the evidences for the others!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:18am On Nov 01, 2017
enilove:
@Rashduct4luv, you said you are tired of the Bible stories etc .
If you are not an hypocrite, you should have developed stroke or hypertension because of the stories of Quran,hadiths and life style of Muhammed.

If God had killed Lot , your type or ,even you , will complain. Lot chose to live in a cave not because God ordered him to. He was afraid of the nearby cities and also decided not to go back to Abraham and be respectful to him so as to live peacefully with him . God did not ask the daughters to get their father drunk. It was part of the character polution they inherited or copied when living in Sodom that got hold of them.

Ezra account. Let read in context :

Nehemiah 8:4-8 KJV
And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam. [5] And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up: [6] And Ezra blessed the Lord , the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground. [7] Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place. [8] So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Ezra stood up to read the books of the Lord to the Israelites by by climbing the pulpit which was made for THAT PURPOSE and beside him were 6 elders to the right and 7 elders to the left. When he stood up to read the books , he started by praising the Lord and the people stood up bow their heads ( not knees ) with their faces towards the ground .....

The above did not say they prayed like the muslim. They were standing and their faces were to the ground. For the muslims it is their heads that hits the groung, and in kneeling position not when standing.

Also they were not about to pray but to listen to the words of God that Ezra was going to read. They did not do ablution neither were they holding anything in their hands for counting.

The Idol worshippers in Nigeria do bow their knees and hit their heads on the ground . Are they muslims too.
Most Idol worshippers do bow down with their heads on the ground while facing their gods or idols . They are the same with Muslims.

Don't look for approval of Islam in the Bible , you can't get it there . The only and best places are in the hadiths and Quran. There , you will discover that the pre Islam arabians pagans used to worshipped god allah and they used to pray towards mecca 7 times a day; making pilgmage to mecca; running around the temple of the moon god allah; kissing the black stone ; killing animals in sacrifice to the moon god; they used to throw stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; they used to Tawaf etc.
These were incorporated into Islam and the modern day muslims practice these very rituals.
You muslims have been innocently tricked to worship the same false god that the pre Islamic pagan worshippers used to worshipped.

The Bible God should have known the future. Lot and his daughters should have been killed. I don't believe a man of God like Lot did this with his daughters. I don't believe it.

And who seeks approval from the Bible? The Bible contains words of God, Prophets, men of God, drunkard, fools, as well as wise people. How can I see approval from such?

Ezra and his people simply worshiped the Lord in their way! When Moses saw the fire, he never sang or danced, he put his face to the ground in humility. This has always been the best form of worship till today. Jesus did this too.

It doesn't matter if idol worshippers does an act. They sing and dance to their idols too like you do today can we say you are similar?

Saying Muslims worship moon because we count the dates using lunar calendar shows how ignorant you are.

Please go and learn!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

As for the marriage in no 1, it is prevalent and common in their time". There is no marriage age for a lady. And none of his enemies called him a paedophile except the ignoramuses of today.

As for the no 2, Prisoners of war are slaves and it is permitted to sleep with them. They have rights to fair treatment unlike the wars this days where the prisoners of war are starved, raped and killed.

In no.1, a simple question for you: How come Mohamed NEVER married out any of his daughters at 6 or 9 years of age even though, like you said, "it is prevalent and common in their time"?

On no.2, I don't want to believe you're serious. Why are there 'war crimes' today? Have you never heard of people being tried for war atrocities?

Look at your response again. It does not make sense.

So, Mohamed, a 'PROPHET' of Allah can be as debased as any other human being. No morality is expected of him. No integrity is required of him. Yet he is the "best" of examples to be followed? Come on guy, how are you thinking?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

In no.1, a simple question for you: How come Mohamed NEVER married out any of his daughters at 6 or 9 years of age even though, like you said, "it is prevalent and common in their time"?

On no.2, I don't want to believe you're serious. Why are there 'war crimes' today? Have you never heard of people being tried for war atrocities?

So, Mohamed, a 'PROPHET' of Allah can be as debased as any other human being. No morality is expected of him. No integrity is required of him. Yet he is the "best" of examples to be followed? Come on guy, how are you thinking?

The way you abuse and degrade the best man on earth shows how ill-bred and uncouth you are. In driving home your point you chose the bias part. I think I will have to quote you book for you to see how biased and clueless you are. Wait for me a little.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The way you abuse and degrade the best man on earth shows how ill-bred and uncouth you are. In driving home your point you chose the bias part. I think I will have to quote you book for you to see how biased and clueless you are. Wait for me a little.
Please tell me; what is "abuse and degrade" in what i have written.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Let me go on to my second issue.
Watch out for it!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Mohamed’s slaughtering of unarmed Jews:

When Allah’s Apostle returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel, whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah’s Apostle said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani [tribe] Quraiza. So Allah’s Apostle went out towards them. (Bukhari)
This shows that Mohamed was NOT acting in self defense!

The Prophet said to Hassan, "Abuse them (with your poems), and Gabriel is with you (i.e. supports you)." (Through another group of sub-narrators) Al-Bara bin Azib said, "On the day of Quraiza’s (besiege), Allah's Apostle said to Hassan bin Thabit, ‘Abuse them (with your poems), and Gabriel is with you (i.e. supports you).’" (Bukhari)
This shows how poetry was used in the seventh-century Arabia. Beyond being used as a smear campaign, they appear to use it as an ‘invisible’ weapon of attack against enemies. Mohamed assassinated poets who mocked him. But now that he has the power, he gets to employ a satirical poet to do the same thing he assassinated others for.

When the tribe of . . . Quraiza was ready to accept Sad’s judgment, Allah’s Apostle sent for Sad who was near to him. Sad came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah’s Apostle said (to the Ansar) [or Helpers], "Stand up for your leader." Then Sad came and sat beside Allah’s Apostle who said to him. "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sad said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sad! You have judged amongst them with (or similar to) the judgment of the King Allah." (Bukhari)
The sentence: Death by decapitation for around 800-900 men and pubescent boys (according to Ibn Ishaq – Pg. 464), and enslavement for the women and children

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu [tribe] Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair. (Abu Dawud); also Ibn Ishaq, p. 466)

It is of note that:
1. It was Mohamed that was the aggressor. He was in fact relaxed and not expecting any attack when he claimed Gabriel asked him to go and fight.
2. There was a plea for mercy by the tribe of Qurazi, but Mohamed turned it down.
3. Mohamed ended up taking most the people’s wealth for himself leaving the rest for his warriors to share.

So, we see that Mohamed who is flaunted as “the kindest of all men” and “mercy to the worlds” was ANYTHING BUT MERCIFUL. He raided caravans stripping innocent people of their livelihood. He destroyed plantations of others denying them their means of sustenance. He killed several thousands in order to get their wealth and enrich himself.

And a right-minded person will dare claim that he is the “best man on earth”?

FACTS are being presented. FACTS that are kept away from MAJORITY of Moslems; who instead are presented with a whitewashed Mohamed, portrayed as one who he NEVER was.

And because of Islamic “CONDITIONING” Moslems are not even able to analyse the facts. They must see Mohamed as “best” of example even when the FACTS show otherwise. They NEVER address the ISSUES about him because of FEAR: They are afraid that if they do something bad may happen to them. Psychological fear and physical intimidation has been a strong weapon of Islam in continued subjugation of millions.

That is why we can see that NO Moslem on this thread has been able address the issues raised: they are afraid that if they face the FACTS as they are they may be faced with Allah's wrath, so it is better to keep silent even in the face of CLEAR evidence to the contrary. Allah may after all not be as merciful as it is claimed he is!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

If i replace your dad's name with Muhammad in the above, how will you feel? Respect yourself.

Let me start with the wars in the Bible. There were many wars in the old testament which either God the father or Jesus or holy spirit commanded some people to fight.

Numbers 31:17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18"But all the girls who have not known man intimately (virgins) grin shocked, spare for yourselves.

Now compare this with what was available in our Prophet. I think i can now abuse your three gods now after you reply to this.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:
Mohamed’s slaughtering of unarmed Jews:

When Allah’s Apostle returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel, whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah’s Apostle said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani [tribe] Quraiza. So Allah’s Apostle went out towards them. (Bukhari)
This shows that Mohamed was NOT acting in self defense!

The Prophet said to Hassan, "Abuse them (with your poems), and Gabriel is with you (i.e. supports you)." (Through another group of sub-narrators) Al-Bara bin Azib said, "On the day of Quraiza’s (besiege), Allah's Apostle said to Hassan bin Thabit, ‘Abuse them (with your poems), and Gabriel is with you (i.e. supports you).’" (Bukhari)
This shows how poetry was used in the seventh-century Arabia. Beyond being used as a smear campaign, they appear to use it as an ‘invisible’ weapon of attack against enemies. Mohamed assassinated poets who mocked him. But now that he has the power, he gets to employ a satirical poet to do the same thing he assassinated others for.

When the tribe of . . . Quraiza was ready to accept Sad’s judgment, Allah’s Apostle sent for Sad who was near to him. Sad came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah’s Apostle said (to the Ansar) [or Helpers], "Stand up for your leader." Then Sad came and sat beside Allah’s Apostle who said to him. "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sad said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sad! You have judged amongst them with (or similar to) the judgment of the King Allah." (Bukhari)
The sentence: Death by decapitation for around 800-900 men and pubescent boys (according to Ibn Ishaq – Pg. 464), and enslavement for the women and children

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu [tribe] Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair. (Abu Dawud); also Ibn Ishaq, p. 466)

It is of note that:
1. It was Mohamed that was the aggressor. He was in fact relaxed and not expecting any attack when he claimed Gabriel asked him to go and fight.
2. There was a plea for mercy by the tribe of Qurazi, but Mohamed turned it down.
3. Mohamed ended up taking most the people’s wealth for himself leaving the rest for his warriors to share.

So, we see that Mohamed who is flaunted as “the kindest of all men” and “mercy to the worlds” was ANYTHING BUT MERCIFUL. He raided caravans stripping innocent people of their livelihood. He destroyed plantations of others denying them their means of sustenance. He killed several thousands in order to get their wealth and enrich himself.

And a right-minded person will dare claim that he is the “best man on earth”?

FACTS are being presented. FACTS that are kept away from MAJORITY of Moslems; who instead are presented with a whitewashed Mohamed, portrayed as one who he NEVER was.

And because of Islamic “CONDITIONING” Moslems are not even able to analyse the facts. They must see Mohamed as “best” of example even when the FACTS show otherwise. They NEVER address the ISSUES about him because of FEAR: They are afraid that if they do something bad may happen to them. Psychological fear and physical intimidation has been a strong weapon of Islam in continued subjugation of millions.

That is why we can see that NO Moslem on this thread has been able address the issues raised: they are afraid that if they face the FACTS as they are they may be faced with Allah's wrath, so it is better to keep silent even in the face of CLEAR evidence to the contrary. Allah may after all not be as merciful as it is claimed he is!

Alhamdulillah, i am still far above you. May Allah keep us Muslim far above Kufr and more in to Tawheed and sole reliance in Allah.

The summary of what happened is as follows:

When the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) migrated from Makkah to Madinah, there were three Jewish tribes in Madinah: Banu Qaynuqaa‘, Banu an-Nadeer and Banu Qurayzah. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) invited them to Islam, but most of them insisted on disbelieving. He drew up a covenant with them (i.e., a binding contract) then they waged war against him.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

All three (Jewish tribes) waged war against him. He let off Banu Qaynuqaa‘, expelled Banu an-Nadeer, and killed Banu Qurazah and took their women and children captive. Soorat al-Hashr was revealed concerning Banu an-Nadeer, and Soorat al-Ahzaab was revealed concerning Banu Qurayzah.

Zaad al-Ma‘aad (3/59)

And compare this with your gods command again in 1 Samuel 15 vs 3:

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men angry and women angry, children sad and infants , cattle embarassed and sheep undecided, camels cry and donkeys lipsrsealed.’ ”

Is the Bible truly from any God?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah, i am still far above you. May Allah keep us Muslim far above Kufr and more in to Tawheed and sole reliance in Allah.

The summary of what happened is as follows:

When the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) migrated from Makkah to Madinah, there were three Jewish tribes in Madinah: Banu Qaynuqaa‘, Banu an-Nadeer and Banu Qurayzah. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) invited them to Islam, but most of them insisted on disbelieving. He drew up a covenant with them (i.e., a binding contract) then they waged war against him.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

All three (Jewish tribes) waged war against him. He let off Banu Qaynuqaa‘, expelled Banu an-Nadeer, and killed Banu Qurazah and took their women and children captive. Soorat al-Hashr was revealed concerning Banu an-Nadeer, and Soorat al-Ahzaab was revealed concerning Banu Qurayzah.

You Moslems have a way of conveniently avoiding facts.

A way you do this is by having differing versions of Islamic history so that you can know which one to adopt under whichever group you find yourself.

If Mohamed said there is no compulsion in religion and he "INVITED" these Jewish tribes to Islam and they refused should "No compulsion in religion" not mean he should let them be?

Or was the "no compulsion in religion" a gimmick?

Now, was the "binding contract" decided by BOTH parties and agreed by both of them or was it really a set of rules ISSUED by Mohamed which the other party or parties are expected to FOLLOW whether they like it or not?

Earliest Islamic writers, WHO HAD NO REASON TO SAY ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, actually gave detailed account of Islam's beginnings.

These were written long before the writer you're trying to use to JUSTIFY your postion.

These Jewish tribes NEVER waged war against Mohamed. Look at what I wrote earlier - Mohamed claimed that Gabriel asked him to go against them; not the other way round.

Again, let's not lose sight of this: If your Allah is all merciful and your prophet is “the kindest of all men” and “mercy to the worlds” wouldn't more mercy be required of them than from others?

If you now come and want to argue that because Saul or anyone else killed people that that justifies your prophet's slaughter of thousands then where is the kindness and mercy? By your argument then, he is no different from any other killer in history. If he does not excel in kindness and mercy why should anyone follow him as an example?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

You Moslems have a way of conveniently avoiding facts.

A way you do this is by having differing versions of Islamic history so that you can know which one to adopt under whichever group you find yourself.

If Mohamed said there is no compulsion in religion and he "INVITED" these Jewish tribes to Islam and they refused should "No compulsion in religion" not mean he should let them be?

Or was the "no compulsion in religion" a gimmick?

Now, was the "binding contract" decided by BOTH parties and agreed by both of them or was it really a set of rules ISSUED by Mohamed which the other party or parties are expected to FOLLOW whether they like it or not?

Earliest Islamic writers, WHO HAD NO REASON TO SAY ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, actually gave detailed account of Islam's beginnings.

These were written long before the writer you're trying to use to JUSTIFY your postion.

These Jewish tribes NEVER waged war against Mohamed. Look at what I wrote earlier - Mohamed claimed that Gabriel asked him to go against them; not the other way round.

Again, let's not lose sight of this: If your Allah is all merciful and your prophet is “the kindest of all men” and “mercy to the worlds” wouldn't more mercy be required of them than from others?

If you now come and want to argue that because Saul or anyone else killed people that that justifies your prophet's slaughter of thousands then where is the kindness and mercy? By your argument then, he is no different from any other killer in history. If he does not excel in kindness and mercy why should anyone follow him as an example?

I was thinking you would comment on that bible verses i quoted for you but i know as usual, you have never seen that part of the Bible before. Keep running from it.

I gave you a summary, yet you are still struggling. I did not wanted to bore you with the details but now here it is:

When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished digging the trench, Quraysh came with ten thousand of their ahaabeesh (a group of people who did not belong to any one tribe) and those who followed them of Banu Kinaanah and the people of Tihaamah, and Ghatafaan came with those who followed them of the people of Najd. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and the Muslims came out until they put their backs towards Sal‘ – a mountain in Madinah – with three thousand Muslims. He set up his camp there, and the trench was between him and the enemy. He issued orders that the children and women be taken up into the forts, and he appointed Ibn Umm Maktoom in charge of Madinah.

Huyayy ibn Akhtab al-Nadari set out and went to Ka‘b ibn Asad al-Qurazi, who was the one who had made a treaty and covenant (with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) on behalf of Banu Qurayzah. When Ka‘b heard about that, he shut the door of his fort in Huyayy’s face. He asked permission to enter, but he refused to open the door to him, so he called out to him: Woe to you, O Ka‘b! Open the door! Ka‘b said: Woe to you, O Huyayy! You are a man of ill omen and I have made a treaty with Muhammad; I will not break the treaty between me and him, for I have not seen anything from him but faithfulness and truthfulness. Huyayy said: Woe to you! Open the door so that I may speak to you. And he kept on him until he opened the door, then he kept pleading with him until he agreed to break his treaty with the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), on condition that Huyayy give him a solemn pledge by Allah that if Quraysh and Ghatafaan went back without having killed Muhammad, he would enter his fort with him and share his fate. Thus Ka‘b ibn Asad broke his treaty and freed himself from the covenant that had been between him and the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

When the news reached the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and the Muslims, he sent Sa‘d ibn Mu‘aadh, who was the chief of al-Aws at that time, and Sa‘d ibn ‘Ubaadah, who was the chief of al-Khazraj, along with ‘Abdullah ibn Rawaahah and Khawwaat ibn Jubayr, who went to them, to call them to make peace and renew the alliance. They said: Now after you have weakened us and has expelled them, meaning Banu an-Nadeer?! And they spoke disparagingly of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him. Sa‘d ibn ‘Ubaadah began to trade insults with them, then Sa‘d ibn Mu‘aadh called out to them: You know what there is between us and you, O Banu Qurayzah, and I fear for you a fate like that of Banu an-Nadeer or even worse. But they reviled him and spoke disparagingly of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). They said: Who is the Messenger of Allah? There is no covenant or agreement between us and Muhammad. So Sa‘d ibn Mu‘aadh traded insults with them, and he was a hot tempered man.

They went back to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and told him what had happened, and the situation became serious and fear was everywhere. Their enemy came at them from above and below until the believers thought all sorts of things and hypocrisy rose to the surface.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) stood on guard, and the mushrikeen continued to besiege him for twenty-odd days, nearly a month, but there was no fighting between them apart from some shooting with arrows.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and his Companions remained as Allah described it, in a state of hardship and fear, because their enemy gathered together against them and came at them from above and below.

Then Nu‘aym ibn Mas‘ood came to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, I have become Muslim and my people do not know that I have become Muslim; instruct me as you wish. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “You are just one man among us; try to stir up division among them so as to weaken their resolve if you can, for war is deceit.” Nu‘aym ibn Mas‘ood went out and came to Banu Qurayzah, as he had been a friend of theirs during the Jaahiliyyah. He said to them: Quraysh and Ghatafaan have come to fight Muhammad and his Companions, and you have supported them against him, and their land, their women and their wealth are elsewhere, so they are not like you. If they see an opportunity, they will take it, otherwise they will go back to their own country and leave you alone with the man in your country, and you will not be able to stand up to him if you are left alone. So do not fight with these people until you take hostages from among their leaders, who will be in your hands as a guarantee so that you will fight Muhammad with them until you defeat him. And they said: You have given good advice.

Then he went to Quraysh and said to Abu Sufyaan ibn Harb and the men of Quraysh who were with him: You should know that the Jews regret what has happened between them and Muhammad, and they have sent word telling him: We regret what we did; will it please you if we capture some of the leaders of the two tribes, Quraysh and Ghatafaan, and give them to you so that you may strike their necks, then we will be with you against whoever among them is left until we eradicate them? And he has sent word to them agreeing to that. So if the Jews send anyone to you, asking you for hostages from among your men, do not give them even one man.

Then he went out and came to Ghatafaan and said something similar to them as he had said to Quraysh, and issued a similar warning to them.

Then Allah created dissent among them. And Allah sent a wind on an intensely cold winter’s night, which overturned their cooking pots and tents.

And Allah, may He be exalted, revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Remember Allah's Favour to you, when there came against you hosts, and We sent against them a wind and forces that you saw not [i.e. troops of angels during the battle of AlAhzab (the Confederates)]. And Allah is Ever All-Seer of what you do… .

And Allah drove back those who disbelieved in their rage, they gained no advantage (booty, etc.). Allah sufficed for the believers in the fighting (by sending against the disbelievers a severe wind and troops of angels). And Allah is Ever All-Strong, All-Mighty.

And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.

And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allah is Able to do all things.”

[al-Ahzaab 33:9-27].

That is, Allah diverted their enemy from them by means of the wind that He sent against them and the troops of angels and others whom Allah sent to them. “Allah sufficed for the believers in the fighting” means: they did not need to engage in fighting with them; rather the Most Strong, the Almighty, diverted them by His might and power.

Al-Bukhaari (4114) and Muslim (2724) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no god but Allah alone, He granted victory to His troops, supported His slave and defeated the confederates alone, and there is nothing after Him.”

When the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) returned from the battle of the Trench, and laid down his weapon and did ghusl – as narrated by al-Bukhaari (4117) – Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to him and said: Have you laid down your arms? For by Allah, we (angels) have not laid down ours; go out to them. He said: “Where to?” He said: Over there – and he pointed in the direction of Banu Qurayzah. So the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) went out to them, and besieged them with detachments of Muslims for umpteen days. Allah cast fear into their hearts and the siege became intense, until they agreed to accept the ruling of Sa‘d ibn Mu‘aadh, as they had been his allies. His verdict concerning them was in accordance with the ruling of Allah: their fighters were to be killed and their women and children taken captive.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) detained them in Madinah, then he went out to the marketplace of Madinah and dug trenches in it, then he sent for them and struck their necks in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. They said to Ka‘b ibn Asad as they were being taken to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in batches: O Ka‘b, what do you think will be done to us? He said: Will you never understand? Don’t you see that the caller does not stop and that whoever among you is taken away does not return? By Allah it is death. And this went on until they were finished with.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) issued instructions to execute every one of them who had grown pubic hair, and whoever had not grown pubic hair was left alone. Abu Dawood (4404) narrated with a saheeh isnaad from ‘Atiyyah al-Qurazi (may Allah be pleased with him) he said: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah, and they examined (us). Those whose pubes had started to grow were executed and those whose pubes had not started to grow were not executed. I was among those whose pubes had not started to grow.

According to another report: They uncovered my private part and saw that my pubes had not yet started to grow, so they put me with the captive women and children.

See: al-Bidaayah wa’n-Nihaayah (6/34-94); Siyar A‘laam an-Nubala’ (1/470-480); Tareekh al-Islam (2/307-318); ar-Rawd al-Unuf (6/262-294)

Thus the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) put an end to the Jews of Banu Qurayzah who broke the treaty and formed an alliance with the mushrikeen to eradicate Islam and its people. So their plot backfired and they themselves were eradicated to the last man. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

Now explain the two Bible verses i quoted telling why your gods permit such killings.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv
... ... ... ..
The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) issued instructions to execute every one of them who had grown pubic hair, and whoever had not grown pubic hair was left alone. Abu Dawood (4404) narrated with a saheeh isnaad from ‘Atiyyah al-Qurazi (may Allah be pleased with him) he said: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah, and they examined (us). Those whose pubes had started to grow were executed and those whose pubes had not started to grow were not executed. I was among those whose pubes had not started to grow.

According to another report: They uncovered my private part and saw that my pubes had not yet started to grow, so they put me with the captive women and children.

See: al-Bidaayah wa’n-Nihaayah (6/34-94); Siyar A‘laam an-Nubala’ (1/470-480); Tareekh al-Islam (2/307-318); ar-Rawd al-Unuf (6/262-294)

Thus the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) put an end to the Jews of Banu Qurayzah who broke the treaty and formed an alliance with the mushrikeen to eradicate Islam and its people. So their plot backfired and they themselves were eradicated to the last man. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

Now explain the two Bible verses i quoted telling why your gods permit such killings.

What you quoted here is just a repeat of all that I wrote earlier.

The only issue like I've pointed out over and over is your unwillingness to admit your prophet's shortcomings.

So, do you see that the prophet of Allah did not excel in kindness and mercy?

You left many of my questions unanswered. You have not explained anything but to JUST quote passages. And now you want us to explain Bible passages. If you're unable to explain yours then don't you think the Bible may be just too much for you to handle? If we have not sorted out the issues we have been on why do you now want to ADD new things? Is it to complicate matters, push away the matter on hand into the background or what?

So, from the passages you quoted, why do you think Mohamed excelled in kindness and mercy?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

What you quoted here is just a repeat of all that I wrote earlier.

The only issue like I've pointed out over and over is your unwillingness to admit your prophet's shortcomings.

So, do you see that the prophet of Allah did not excel in kindness and mercy?

You left many of my questions unanswered. You have not explained anything but to JUST quote passages. And now you want us to explain Bible passages. If you're unable to explain yours then don't you think the Bible may be just too much for you to handle? If we have not sorted out the issues we have been on why do you now want to ADD new things? Is it to complicate matters, push away the matter on hand into the background or what?

So, from the passages you quoted, why do you think Mohamed excelled in kindness and mercy?

He excelled over your three gods! Comment on those Bible verses i sent before and stop running from it.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

He excelled over your three gods! Comment on those Bible verses i sent before and stop running from it.

Even when you're running away from commenting yourself?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Even when you're running away from commenting yourself?
ò fé lo ogbon fi sà lo grin
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
shittufarukumar:
ò fé lo ogbon fi sà lo grin

I see you're coming up under a new moniker!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

I see you're coming up under a new moniker!
just answer it I am all ears

OyinBo pö

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
shittufarukumar:

OyinBo pö

Answer what?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
shittufarukumar:

OyinBo pö

Answer what?

The last i know you were the one who was still unable to answer.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Emmanystone: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
modash:
The Injil is not the New Testament. The NT of today is not the gospel of Jesus but it's the gospel of mark, matthew, John and luke
Knack me tori. So Jesus wrote a book?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Emmanystone: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
enilove:
@Rashduct4luv, you said you are tired of the Bible stories etc .
If you are not an hypocrite, you should have developed stroke or hypertension because of the stories of Quran,hadiths and life style of Muhammed.

If God had killed Lot , your type or ,even you , will complain. Lot chose to live in a cave not because God ordered him to. He was afraid of the nearby cities and also decided not to go back to Abraham and be respectful to him so as to live peacefully with him . God did not ask the daughters to get their father drunk. It was part of the character polution they inherited or copied when living in Sodom that got hold of them.

Ezra account. Let read in context :

Nehemiah 8:4-8 KJV
And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam. [5] And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up: [6] And Ezra blessed the Lord , the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground. [7] Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place. [8] So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Ezra stood up to read the books of the Lord to the Israelites by by climbing the pulpit which was made for THAT PURPOSE and beside him were 6 elders to the right and 7 elders to the left. When he stood up to read the books , he started by praising the Lord and the people stood up bow their heads ( not knees ) with their faces towards the ground .....

The above did not say they prayed like the muslim. They were standing and their faces were to the ground. For the muslims it is their heads that hits the groung, and in kneeling position not when standing.

Also they were not about to pray but to listen to the words of God that Ezra was going to read. They did not do ablution neither were they holding anything in their hands for counting.

The Idol worshippers in Nigeria do bow their knees and hit their heads on the ground . Are they muslims too.
Most Idol worshippers do bow down with their heads on the ground while facing their gods or idols . They are the same with Muslims.

Don't look for approval of Islam in the Bible , you can't get it there . The only and best places are in the hadiths and Quran. There , you will discover that the pre Islam arabians pagans used to worshipped god allah and they used to pray towards mecca 7 times a day; making pilgmage to mecca; running around the temple of the moon god allah; kissing the black stone ; killing animals in sacrifice to the moon god; they used to throw stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; they used to Tawaf etc.
These were incorporated into Islam and the modern day muslims practice these very rituals.
You muslims have been innocently tricked to worship the same false god that the pre Islamic pagan worshippers used to worshipped.
You are flogging a dead Pig.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Emmanystone: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
didn't u said unarmed jews from the hadith u posted u just shot urself in the leg

the lady u said he raped didn't even sleep in his room
"laughing grin"or perhaps he raped her using Wi-Fi "
so FYI u r a lyon
You no get shame?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 5:23am On Nov 02, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Answer what?
ansa why ur god ordered killing of women and infant
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 5:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Emmanystone:

You no get shame?
your anty!!!

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by alBHAGDADI: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

As for the marriage in no 1, it is prevalent and common in their time. There is no marriage age for a lady. And none of his enemies called him a paedophile except the ignoramuses of today.
A God who knows that sleeping with a 9 year old girl will be seen as barbaric in the future won't allow his prophet to participate in such even though evil men were doing it. Allowing such is why Mohammad is called a pedophile today.

The fact that Muslims of today still carry out that practice shows that it is something sacrosanct with Islam. I don't blame Muslims for such cos they are to live their life according to how Mohammad, the best of mankind lived his pedophilia life.

Do you expect the enemies of a ma. who has horde of killers, gangsters, caravan raiders, treasure looters, rapists etc to openly call him a pedophile?

Besides, were they suppose to record their grievance concerning that in the Quran or hadiths they had no access to?

Mohammad was a pedophile.

Rashduct4luv:

Don't you think Killing a woman's father, brothers and husband then going ahead to sleep with her that same day is barbaric?

That's what Mohammad did.

In today's world, anyone caught starving and raping people who are suppose to be refugees is sent to ICC in Hague.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2017
I want everyone to read this post.

The sign of an hypocrite according to the Bible is as Brada Matthew the tax collector says:

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

They called our Prophet Paedophile according to today's standards which we do not accept in Islam.

They said he killed those who betrayed the contract he had between them. After which he now slept with the war captive

I told them in the simplest terms that Islam permits such marriage if the father of the girl agrees to it. They refused to agree.

The Prophet killing those people was justified according to the situation as at then (as explained previously). They refused to agree.

Now let us open the Bible and see what the three in one gods commanded the People to do

1 Samuel 15:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all cry that belongs to them. Do not spare them kiss; put to death men lipsrsealed and women embarassed, children angry and infants sad, cattle embarassed and sheep cry, camels embarassed and donkeys cry.’” Even if alBHAGDADI, Enilove, Plainbibletruth, Emmanystone, Shadeyinka and others were around then Saul would have killed you too with them.

Now UmarIbnShittu see this one o, three in one Gods commanded this one too in Numbers 31:17-18 New International Version (NIV)

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man (Virgin grin).

If Jesus commanded them to kill everybody and leave virgin young girls for themselves, Our Prophet is far above the Bible Jesus!

I also think Jesus of the Bible was explosive in the old testament, inspiring wars, saving young virgin female war captives for sex and killing people like mad but when he came in the New testament he became cold and repented. He now preached turn your left cheek if someone slaps your right or whatever.

Apparently this Hebrew 13:8 below was a lie

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Make i go face my work! This Christians are hypocrites!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The sign of an hypocrite according to the Bible is as Brada Matthew the tax collector says:

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

They called our Prophet Paedophile according to today's standards which we do not accept in Islam.

They said he killed those who betrayed the contract he had between them. After which he now slept with the war captive

I told them in the simplest terms that Islam permits such marriage if the father of the girl agrees to it. They refused to agree.

The Prophet killing those people was justified according to the situation as at then (as explained previously). They refused to agree.

Now let us open the Bible and see what the three in one gods commanded the People to do

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all cry that belongs to them. Do not spare them kiss; put to death men lipsrsealed and women embarassed, children angry and infants sad, cattle embarassed and sheep cry, camels embarassed and donkeys cry.’” Even if alBHAGDADI, Enilove, Plainbibletruth, Emmanystone, Shadeyinka and others were around then Saul would have killed you too with them.

Now UmarIbnShittu see this one o, three in one Gods commanded this one too in Numbers 31:17-18 New International Version (NIV)

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man (Virgin grin).

If Jesus commanded them to kill everybody and leave virgin young girls for themselves, Our Prophet is far above the Bible Jesus!

I also think Jesus of the Bible was explosive in the old testament, inspiring wars, saving young virgin female war captives for sex and killing people like mad but when he came in the New testament he became cold and repented. He now preached turn your left cheek if someone slaps your right or whatever.

I wish I know the source of your anger and verbal rage.

You are annoyed that Jesus is of peace with men unlike the past?
That Jesus didn't permit Divorce as it used to be?

Then I think you don't know the meaning of Injeel: Good news to Men (of peace with God).

Which one is better,
A brutal human being becoming civil or a civil human being becoming brutal. We know Mohammed used to be a man of peace until Allah prescribed FIGHTING for him and his followers. He was protected by a Christian (Abyssinian King) against the Meccans while they wanted to kill him. 30 years later, this Mohammed forgot this and began to murder Christians and Jews about all because of war spoils. We knowthat Jehovah is not Allah, Allah was a fabrication to trick people into idolatory.

We know Jesus, we know Mohammed: one is Righteous while the other is Evil....wouldnt you know them by their fruit?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

I wish I know the source of your anger and verbal rage.

You are annoyed that Jesus is of peace with men unlike the past?
That Jesus didn't permit Divorce as it used to be?

Then I think you don't know the meaning of Injeel: Good news to Men (of peace with God).

Which one is better,
A brutal human being becoming civil or a civil human being becoming brutal. We know Mohammed used to be a man of peace until Allah prescribed FIGHTING for him and his followers. He was protected by a Christian (Abyssinian King) against the Meccans while they wanted to kill him. 30 years later, this Mohammed forgot this and began to murder Christians and Jews about all because of war spoils. We knowthat Jehovah is not Allah, Allah was a fabrication to trick people into idolatory.

We know Jesus, we know Mohammed: one is Righteous while the other is Evil....wouldnt you know them by their fruit?
if you kill a man 100 years ago you will still be known as a muderer so there is nothing you can justify it period

And about the divorce muslims. Don't assault their wives physical like majority of christian do so Allah prescribed the three stages divorce for males as a tool to caution their spouse
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Emmanystone: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I don't waste my time on lost souls
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
if you kill a man 100 years ago you will still be known as a muderer so there is nothing you can justify it period
And we know who he is: Mohammed who killed Safiyas husband because she was beautiful and he was rich in the name of Allah.

Oh, Mohammed married Safiya so that she won't become a widow the same day he murdered the husband. Can't you see lust of the highest order. He couldntbeven wait for her to mourn her loss!

shittufarukumar:

And about the divorce muslims. Don't assault their wives physical like majority of christian do so Allah prescribed the three stages divorce for males as a tool to caution their spouse
You know what Jesus said!?
"..it wasnt God who gave the children of Israel the law of divorce. It was Moses because of their hard heart" .

Here Mohammed came to undo what Jesus did and he is still claiming to be a prophet.

Matt 19:7-9
7 They said to him, “Then why did Moses command that the man give the woman a bill of divorce and dismiss [her]?”
8 He said to them, “Because of the hardness of your hearts Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
9 I say to you,* whoever divorces his wife (unless the marriage is unlawful) and marries another commits adultery.”

If Mohammed was the Prophet Jesus said would come after Him, this is a glaring prove that Mohammed is NOT that prophet.
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

And we know who he is: Mohammed who killed Safiyas husband because she was beautiful and he was rich in the name of Allah.

Oh, Mohammed married Safiya so that she won't become a widow the same day he murdered the husband. Can't you see lust of the highest order. He couldntbeven wait for her to mourn her loss!

You know what Jesus said!?
"..it wasnt God who gave the children of Israel the law of divorce. It was Moses because of their hard heart" .

Here Mohammed came to undo what Jesus did and he is still claiming to be a prophet.

Matt 19:7-9
7 They said to him, “Then why did Moses command that the man give the woman a bill of divorce and dismiss [her]?”
8 He said to them, “Because of the hardness of your hearts Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
9 I say to you,* whoever divorces his wife (unless the marriage is unlawful) and marries another commits adultery.”

If Mohammed was the Prophet Jesus said would come after Him, this is a glaring prove that Mohammed is NOT that prophet.
hhhaahaaha hope u r not. Still expecting a prophet?

Ur last comment got me laughing hard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dove Symbol - Pure Idolatry Or True Worship? / Ash Wednesday: The Beginning Of Lent / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.