Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed (4985 Views)

When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How? / If Everyone Obeyed God's Ten Commandments, Would The World Be A Better Place ? / If You Never Loved Christ Jesus If You Never Obeyed Him, This Is It As It is.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
hhhaahaaha hope u r not. Still expecting a prophet?

Ur last comment got me laughing hard

Face the real issue!
Don't run away. Its you Muslims who argue that another prophet was prophesied by Jesus. Have you soon forgotten? Or you need a brain reboot.

I was minding my business until you called shadeyinka your Nemesis!

Give me a solid excuse of Mohammed to Murder Safiyas husband and have Raw Unprotected Sex with her that same night. Even if Safiya divorced her husband, islamically she should wait to see one or two periods before she can legally marry another person.

But Lust for sex would not allow good reasoning. The same that makes Mohammed sleep with Zainab his ADOPTED SON's WIFE! What kind of Hyman being is that!?
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Face the real issue!
Don't run away. Its you Muslims who argue that another prophet was prophesied by Jesus. Have you soon forgotten? Or you need a brain reboot.

I was minding my business until you called shadeyinka your Nemesis!

Give me a solid excuse of Mohammed to Murder Safiyas husband and have Raw Unprotected Sex with her that same night. Even if Safiya divorced her husband, islamically she should wait to see one or two periods before she can legally marry another person.

Her Story
When the Muslims invaded and conquered Khaybar, the fighting men were killed and Safiyah was taken captive (along with the rest of the women and children) and allotted as booty to Dihya Al-Kalbi, a Muslim.[1] Kinana was tortured and executed by the Muslims in order to discover the hiding places of treasure,[2][3][4] and one source relates that he and Safiyah had been married only one day.[5] She was so beautiful, that the Muslims began praising her in the presence of Muhammad(SAW)‎[6], and so the prophet commanded that Dihya be brought before him along with Safiyah. Upon seeing her, Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎ said, "Take any slave girl other than her from the captives"[7] and he selected her for himself.[8] The Muslims left Khaibar to return to Medina and on the way they stopped at a place called Sidd-as-Sahba; it was at this time Safiyah became clean from her menses.[9] The "marriage banquet" consisted of haris (a kind of dish) served on a small leather sheet and a gathering of those who were conveniently nearby.[10] Another narrator describes the banquet in this way: "...there was neither meat nor bread in that banquet, but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put."[11] Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎ stayed three nights there and consummated his marriage with Safiyah.[12] Despite this banquet, the Muslims were still not sure whether she would be considered a wife or a right hand possession until Muhammad(SAW) set off and forced her to wear a veil as she rode behind him on his camel.[13] He considered her manumission to be an adequate mahr(dowry).[14]

Analysis
From the information provided in the Hadith, we can reasonably conclude that Safiyah did not have a choice in this marriage. She was held captive up until the marriage, and when Muhammad (SAW) ‎decided that she would be a wife rather than a slave-girl, that is when he made known that her manumission was her mahr. Based on the Hadith, it is blatantly obvious why Muhammad(SAW)[‎ took Safiyah. Her social status would not have mattered in this particular situation because Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎ did not intend on maintaining amiable ties with the Jews of Khaibar. In fact, he intended on forcing them into exile but was talked out of it by the Jews who agreed to cultivate the land and give half of its earnings to the Muslims.[15]

Except for rumors in later, non-sahih accounts, there is no evidence that Safiyah desired to become a Muslim. She was the Jewish chief mistress of two tribes who had rebelled against Allah and his Apostle, so her religious piety would not have been a considering factor for Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎. Her wealth had been confiscated as war booty, so her wealth would not have been a considering factor either. Since Muhammad (SAW)‎[‎knew nothing about Safiyah until her capture and distribution as booty, and his interest was only sparked when he heard about her beauty, the only logical explanation would be that lust was Muhammad's (SAW) ‎ultimate motive in "marrying" Safiyah, proving himself to be a hypocrite based on this statement he gave his followers regarding the reasons for choosing a bride:
Christians view

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four (things), i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should take possession of (marry) the religious women (otherwise) you will be a loser."[16]
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:27
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
About d mourning it only applies to muslim women
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thank you so much for the post. It clearly said it all

shittufarukumar:
Her Story
When the Muslims invaded and conquered Khaybar, the fighting men were killed and Safiyah was taken captive (along with the rest of the women and children) and allotted as booty to Dihya Al-Kalbi, a Muslim.[1] Kinana was tortured and executed by the Muslims in order to discover the hiding places of treasure, [2][3][4] and one source relates that he and Safiyah had been married only one day .[5] She was so beautiful, that the Muslims began praising her in the presence of Muhammad(SAW)‎[6], and so the prophet commanded that Dihya be brought before him along with Safiyah. Upon seeing her, Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎ said, "Take any slave girl other than her from the captives"[7] and he selected her for himself .[8] The Muslims left Khaibar to return to Medina and on the way they stopped at a place called Sidd-as-Sahba; it was at this time Safiyah became clean from her menses.[9] The "marriage banquet" consisted of haris (a kind of dish) served on a small leather sheet and a gathering of those who were conveniently nearby.[10] Another narrator describes the banquet in this way: "...there was neither meat nor bread in that banquet, but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put."[11] Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎ stayed three nights there and consummated his marriage with Safiyah. [12] Despite this banquet, the Muslims were still not sure whether she would be considered a wife or a right hand possession until Muhammad(SAW) set off and forced her to wear a veil as she rode behind him on his camel.[13] He considered her manumission to be an adequate mahr(dowry).[14]

Analysis[edit]
From the information provided in the Hadith, we can reasonably conclude that Safiyah did not have a choice in this marriage. She was held captive up until the marriage, and when Muhammad (SAW) ‎decided that she would be a wife rather than a slave-girl, that is when he made known that her manumission was her mahr. Based on the Hadith, it is blatantly obvious why Muhammad(SAW)[‎ took Safiyah. Her social status would not have mattered in this particular situation because Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎ did not intend on maintaining amiable ties with the Jews of Khaibar. In fact, he intended on forcing them into exile but was talked out of it by the Jews who agreed to cultivate the land and give half of its earnings to the Muslims.[15]

Except for rumors in later, non-sahih accounts, there is no evidence that Safiyah desired to become a Muslim. She was the Jewish chief mistress of two tribes who had rebelled against Allah and his Apostle, so her religious piety would not have been a considering factor for Muhammad(SAW)‎[‎. Her wealth had been confiscated as war booty, so her wealth would not have been a considering factor either. Since Muhammad (SAW)‎[‎knew nothing about Safiyah until her capture and distribution as booty, and his interest was only sparked when he heard about her beauty, the only logical explanation would be that lust was Muhammad's (SAW) ‎ultimate motive in "marrying" Safiyah, proving himself to be a hypocrite based on this statement he gave his followers regarding the reasons for choosing a bride:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four (things), i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should take possession of (marry) the religious women (otherwise) you will be a loser."[16]
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:27
Cc: Analice107 , Emmanystone, alBHAGDADI, Enilove, Plainbibletruth, Emmanystone,
I didn't write this oh. Na one Muslim jihadist oh.

He actually gave evidence that Mohammed was motivated by LUST. Check for yourself
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by Emmanystone: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Cc: Analice107 , Emmanystone, alBHAGDADI, Enilove, Plainbibletruth, Emmanystone,

He actually gave evidence that Mohammed was motivated by LUST. Check for yourself
Lolzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

I gave ur what u want to see
So now explain this
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=shittufarukumar post=62009323][/quote]

You are like awushubillahi from my mouth?
1000 rakka for you
2000 astagafurullahi
5000 laillah illahla

SHM.

Google is your friend indeed
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
I gave ur what u want see
So now explain this
No need!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

You are like awushubillahi from my mouth?
1000 rakka for you
2000 astagafurullahi
5000 laillah illahla

SHM.

Google is your friend indeed
shior I. Posted what u think happened

And if u veiwed most of my argurement with any xtain on nairaland I don't do copy and paste I argue with short sentences.

but nevertheless it was to close the topic and it worked

U c I was bred in the military so I think the military way
so when I figured out that if I don't give dis mugus wat they want this issue won't be resolved so FYI I accomplished the mission
so let's move to the bible now

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
When you've finish poping champainge u let me knw

Let me even give u refrence so u can get more self. https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Safiyah

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
shior I. Posted what u think happened

And if u veiwed most of my argurement with any xtain on nairaland I don't do copy and paste I argue with short sentences.

but nevertheless it was to close the topic and it worked

U c I was bred in the military so I think the military way
so when I figured out that if I don't give dis mugus wat they want this issue won't be resolved so FYI I accomplished the mission
so let's move to the bible now
No need. The issue is resolved. QED!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

No need. The issue is resolved. QED!
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man (Virgin ).
Oga but ur religion still command u to those things so what's d big deal
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man (Virgin ).
Oga but ur religion still command u to those things so what's d big deal
*#£%&£ save it for the OP.
You called me out: I am done!
Enough of your copy paste!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

*#£%&£ save it for the OP.
You called me out: I am done!
Enough of your copy paste!
e pain am

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
e pain am
Bokoharams Military strategist!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Bokoharams Military strategist!
no na shekau + gaddafi+osama strategy

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
no na shekau + gaddafi+osama strategy
They all have the same sponsor : allah
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

They all have the same sponsor : allah
and yahweh. Too. Also sponsors den
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:

At the end of the day what you portray here is that your lifestyle is that of jesting.

Your religion does not really place any serious demand on you. So, ridiculing others to cause them pain doesn't matter in your religion.

To you, once you fulfil the pillars of Islam, you can do pretty much ANY other atrocity. Love and integrity in Islam are a distant second to self indulgence.

The MOTIVE for the God of Israel's action in any situation is always DIFFERENT from the motives of the Allah of Mohamed. And this is a major issue.

Take up ANY issue by the two of them and look at the MOTIVES then you will see a wide gap between the two. That is where the difference lies!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shadeyinka(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
!
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
plainbibletruth:

At the end of the day what you portray here is that your lifestyle is that of jesting.

Your religion does not really place any serious demand on you. So, ridiculing others to cause them pain doesn't matter in your religion.

To you, once you fulfil the pillars of Islam, you can do pretty much ANY other atrocity. Love and integrity in Islam are a distant second to self indulgence.

The MOTIVE for the God of Israel's action in any situation is always DIFFERENT from the motives of the Allah of Mohamed. And this is a major issue.

Take up ANY issue by the two of them and look at the MOTIVES then you will see a wide gap between the two. That is where the difference lies!
but sha yahweh command make dey. Kill infant women and animals too. And save virgins for. His raping to death purposes

So yahweh jasi to ba yën

Yahweh Na badman bakati ain ain ain a'a ain
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ur Yahweh and the vigirns alongside evilspirit part

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
but sha command make dey infant women and animals too. And save virgins for rape purposeS

So yahweh jasi to ba yën

Yahweh Na badman bakati ain ain ain a'a ain

cheesy grin
Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by shittufarukumar(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2017
plainbibletruth:

cheesy grin
c my own teeth e white pass ur own it magic of contant use of miswak beore Any salat

Re: Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed by plainbibletruth: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
c my own teeth e white pass ur own it magic of contant use of miswak beore Any salat

Predictably Mohammedan!

Chew on this about Jesus:

For God so loved and dearly priced the world, that He gave His uniquely born Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him (as Saviour) shall not perish, but have eternal life. John3:16

His offer still stands today:
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. Matt. 11:28.

This offer is the ONLY way to eternity with God:
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Adam And Eve Exist? / Use Your Tithe Money To Give Food To The Hungry / Will Muslims Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.