Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) (57765 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by bart10: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin I just dey laff since
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Augustap(f): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Still love wins grin
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by eddyslim(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
What the F
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by bleskid: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
barbiecue:
Beautiful grin
money is speaking
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by xcllaxix(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Isaiah 4:1-2
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by samsam2019: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'm worried about how den go do doggie
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Diz is luv
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greystone:
What happened to the incessant cries of babes "I want a tall dark and handsome man"

The fear of Scarcity of husbands is the beginning of wisdom.

Chai...

Notting do u baby.

Happy married life jarey.

As ur husband short, at least u don get husband.

grin
Yes,at least she is now a married woman. grin
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by micflo28(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
they don't look happy
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
why isn't this being encouraged? their kids will at least have a chance. unlike the manlets who marry 5'2 girls and breed midgets. it's ok for tall men to marry short women and short men to marry tall women. we need to breed taller. the average male height in nigeria is just 5'5 do u know how tiny that is? the average male height in netherlands is 6'1... their average height surged in the past 100 yrs cos of conscious breeding and eugenics. ppl also complain when they see beautiful ppl marry ugly ppl, free them! let the beauty dilute the ugliness so the children can at least be presentable, hian. if you're short, marry a tall partner, let's breed out inferior genes. lmao

1 Like

Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by kenchizzy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
MAGU c another looter grin
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by SOFTENGR: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who is marrying who
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy married life to them. And may happiness raid their home always... And may the Lord bless them with kids that'll bring them nothing but joy. Amen.
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
the man has long throat . and the bride is obviously sad .
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by sisisioge: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Awww...she looks visibly unhappy about the whole thing. Chai! Once it isn't the same height level...forget, short men aren't my calling grin
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
what is the meaning of short groom....Is he not a man?

did Bible say whether Adam the forefather of all of us was a tall or short groom for eve?

things like this is no longer news...cause often, are the ones that make better homes and marriage..
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by clems88(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greystone:
What happened to the incessant cries of babes "I want a tall dark and handsome man"

The fear of Scarcity of husbands is the beginning of wisdom.

Chai...

Notting do u baby.

Happy married life jarey.

As ur husband short, at least u don get husband.

grin
you no know sey husband scarce grin
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed they both look unhappy
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by sparko1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I can't imagine

What can't you imagine, all the short girls that our tall brothers have been helping all this while, and just one short one for your club and you can't imagine! Na wa oh!
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
sparko1:

What can't you imagine, all the short girls that our tall brothers have been helping all this while, and just one short one for your club and you can't imagine! Na wa oh!
how do I reply you now? Anyway its a personal preference.

Are you short

1 Like

Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
The bride doesn't look cheerful. I wonder why grin
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by sparko1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
how do I reply you now? Anyway its a personal preference.

Are you short

What! I am like the tallest person in the Nigeria!

My point is ladies have this fake sence of superiority, they will never want a man that is shorter or same height as them, but then when the short one sees a tall guy, they will be like they look cute together!
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
sparko1:

What! I am like the tallest person in the Nigeria!

My point is ladies have this fake sence of superiority, they will never want a man that is shorter or same height as them, but then when the short one sees a tall guy, they will be like they look cute together!
Who no like better thing? And we need to keep d balance. I can't be short and go marry an even shorter guy, haba. You want my kids to be very short?
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by bonetalk(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
reminds me of tyrion lanister wedding with sansa stark in the game of thrones
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
eezor:
Latest Couple In Town. Happy Married Life To Them

Beautiful isn't?
Yes very beautiful with an handsome pockets cool cool cool
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Tallino25(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
even when kneeling down the girl still tall pass am anyways na love
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by Aystarz: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Proffdada:
"You may kiss the bride" will be a tree climbing mission grin

This remiinds me of Tyrion and Sansa #GOT
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeah!!!
#team correcting generations
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by chineduemmao: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kobicove:
They should have just held hands...

Linking their arms considering the large difference in height makes the pose look awkward undecided
awkward? dat one na ur pot of ogbono soup.
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by eselighter: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
! grin!
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by AceVentura: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Walking hand in leg

HML to them anyways...
Re: Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) by chineduemmao: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
samsam2019:
I'm worried about how den go do doggie
doggie pam wella am worried about singer and no hands...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.