Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55970 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nwolisar: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Disneylady:

Well you are right to some extent..... but do you know there are many ladies out there that posses all these characteristics; brilliance, neatness, beauty, charismatic and lots more that are still searching for the right guy while the dirty, unattractive ones are getting married? Maybe its luck!!!

This is just one issue, where are these ladies exactly? It beats me when I get to read of decent ladies been scammed by through this "I'll marry you fraud". Like for real? And the real guys searching won't get to see them.
Maybe NL is jus one platform where people can connect though.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
rossyc:

You are looking for someone that stays in US? issorite.. hope u are in US too or is it the normal green card hustle?

Who's this one
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nwolisar: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I have a chick in Benin on the forum nah... My sister...In fact i have two self... PM me your whatsapp contact, make i make the connection happen

Sent you a Pm Bro.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
nwolisar:

This is just one issue, where are these ladies exactly? It beats me when I get to read of decent ladies been scammed by through this "I'll marry you fraud". Like for real? And the real guys searching won't get to see them.
Maybe NL is jus one platform where people can connect though.
Well you are right.... we've been seeing testimonies of couple that met on this forum. It could be of advantage too
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
We can't be too sure

Eleganza33:
hmmm
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by 0neal(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ekuise ooo #TeamUnmarried and not in a relationship!!! we are Special Like that grin

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Eleganza33(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
princepet:
Let's chat further 08060190510.
We can't be too sure

lol r u reali seriox,check ur mail i don reply
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Disneylady:

Yes you are right bout availability. We are just too serious about work and other official things. I've been working since last Monday, especially whenever my mom is around, had to take a rest today, can't kill myself on work that five generations to come will do and do
@the unattractive ones, I will just lol

It beats me why we can't go to the mall on a Saturday just to buy even if it's a 500 naira drink...Work work work like clock.. I'm down with that sad life.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ok

Eleganza33:
lol r u reali seriox,check ur mail i don reply
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nwolisar: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Disneylady:

Well you are right.... we've been seeing testimonies of couple that met on this forum. It could be of advantage too
That's true and it's a good thing. It spurs people who are in ghostmode to come out too. Hopefully we'll get to meet our special half once the pool is full.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by chronique(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)

Did you say you are weighing 45kg? Dude, you need more food. No jokes! I weight 81kg with a slim trim physique and I still think I'm underweight with a height of 6'3"...
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by peddyholly: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:
p

Hehehehehehehehe grin

You are not serious
So because of woman, you wan join?
Anyways what's my own? tongue
It's 80k pere for 6months training. cheesy
Shu, wetin u won teach us oo? , na d ladies dere am looking forward to meet na
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by tycoon3(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wao so many hook up on this topic, nice one guys we all getting used to internet age #everythingispossible

Waiting for testimonies
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It beats me why we can't go to the mall on a Saturday just to buy even if it's a 500 naira drink...Work work work like clock.. I'm down with that sad life.
Me too....I hardly go out. When I'm not working, im glued to my phone. Mall that wont take me 5mins to reach..its really pathetic!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by YabaLeftist: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Thanks alarinna. I meant, what's he bringing to the table? Why doesn't any girl want him before? Who & what is he? He should sha show me his card grin. I am serious about checking him out.

If anyone were to have asked me what I'm bringing to the table...na write an essay about yourself be that.

@ OP, send me a mail. Email is on my profile. We will just do a quick one-over of each other. I've got time today wink

I love you so much, aswear! grin

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by tycoon3(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
nwolisar:

That's true and it's a good thing. It spurs people who are in ghostmode to come out too. Hopefully we'll get to meet our special half once the pool is full.
Actually am always on ghost mode..I read comments and like some if I feel like I hardly post nor comment..
The only time I went social on this platform is the nairaland beach party of February..its time for change

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by expensiveguyman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Which cake are you talking about here?
Question for d gods.
someone who refuse to associate with female ones, just bcoz of church doctrine till d age of 35years old and is still yet to socialize with them.
Is dat not a typical example of eating ur cake and expecting to have it
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by hurricanekatrina(f): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
helooo
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by crismark(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
NickD:

Your comment got me cracking up..a few weeks bk there was a lady I was asking out...we've been fwb for sometime and I started falling in love..she rejected me. What was her reason? Her dad won't let her marry a catholic... why? because he was a catholic and left the church... he left cause he said we worship idols unto genuflecting at images in church. That Catholics will go to hell. I was dumbfounded....I begin ask myself was the catholic church not the first church instituted by Christ. Abi pentecostal God and Catholic God are they two different ppl.
i understand hw it feels...jst be strong in ur faith nd leave her father wit his archaic brains...at least u knw deep down we aint serving idol.. be firm on ur decision!!

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
meforyou1:
you grew up in deeper life and don't want to marry deeper life woman? Are u serious? U want to marry from COZA or house on the rock?

is it compulsory he must marry from deeper life,pls dont limit his horizon,no church has a monopoly of good girls
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by blessedgal(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

u claim to be a deeperlifer, and all u could say is dat d gals are dirty, d church u claim to attend,and cherished, shame, all u should HV said is dat the ladies are not your type, see as u badmouth your church ladies for public forum.smh.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by lovingyouhun: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Question for d gods.
someone who refuse to associate with female ones, just bcoz of church doctrine till d age of 35years old and is still yet to socialize with them.
Is dat not a typical example of eating ur cake and expecting to have it

Not exactly.
Well I sincerely pray for the guy, that God will give him a well deserving wife, because he is at a cross road right now
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nwolisar: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
tycoon3:

Actually am always on ghost mode..I read comments and like some if I feel like I hardly post nor comment..
The only time I went social on this platform is the nairaland beach party of February..its time for change
It's good to come out Bro, you know if you don't shout help or signal that you're drowning, people might think you're one heck of a swimmer doing styles. grin
I saw a 2yrs old post today which sisioge featured alot, and in less than 6months the said lady was hooked.
You might be the answer to a lovely woman's prayer on here, and get your own prayer's met. smiley
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by loshybab(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:

Lol I mind her bifor? grin

Na she Sabi jare grin

There are times i like to gist and there's nothing anybody including me can do about it .

I just allow myself to flow. If she doesn't like it? She can kindly close her eyes and skip my part. Simple.
Life no hard jere.
smiley
Correct!
All hail this lady of timber

4 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by motun2017(f): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
op. my mum is deeperlife and she's not DIRTY. ionno mayb uv bn attending village districts.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:

grin Abeg Ishi, 'pinchomish' na real word? You're an old soul indeed. I've heard this word only from my mom, though hers is 'pinchomic', and she uses it to describe someone who retains seemingly the same exact looks through years or even decades.
I can't recall where I picked it up from but I do know that I've had it in my vocab collection for a long time, and it is loosely used to describe 'compact' and 'portable' people cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by tycoon3(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
nwolisar:

It's good to come out Bro, you know if you don't shout help or signal that you're drowning, people might think you're one heck of a swimmer doing styles. grin
I saw a 2yrs old post today which sisioge featured alot, and in less than 6months the said lady was hooked.
You might be the answer to a lovely woman's prayer on here, and get your own prayer's met. smiley
Sure that is life we need to make positive use of every opportunity we have
Thanks bro..
Wish to post my testimony soon

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
peddyholly:

U ain't taking any leave madam until u attend to my case as well.... Lol

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Na today?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by FA13(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ishilove:

This is a very nasty comment. How can you say the women are dirty?? How many Deeper Life sisters have you mingled with?

I know a young lady, born and raised in Deeper Life who is the epitome of class, beauty and sophistication, and she is very neat and well kept.

Mscheeeew. How are we sure you don't have mouth odour angry
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by FA13(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ishilove:

This is a very nasty comment. How can you say the women are dirty?? How many Deeper Life sisters have you mingled with?

I know a young lady, born and raised in Deeper Life who is the epitome of class, beauty and sophistication, and she is very neat and well kept.

Mscheeeew. How are we sure you don't have mouth odour angry

You know how many people go dey queue on top of that one.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
oviejnr:
I opened a post before this, as soon as I saw your topic I had to read through. Never let societal pressure conform you. Just yesterday I realized nothing in this life really matters, what really matters is for you to prioritize yourself and do all that's best to make you happy. And if you finally found that one, be sure she has completely gotten over her ex, don't ever get involve with a lady that hasn't gotten over her ex, my almost a year relationship ended at exactly 12am. sad sad
Take heart Bruv..
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by FA13(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=sisisioge post=61891927]

grin grin grin this thread is completely hijacked.[/quote

When you ladies hear of guys staying in US now. That is a better market than one 35yrs old skinny person.

Ladieeeeeeeeeees. So unfair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.