Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55914 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Don't thank me. Human life is finite. You allowed the church to do your thinking for you.
X
Show pictures of your family before boasting. I'm sure with all the sex you've been having you are weak and would be easily beaten by the gentleman you are insulting for no reason. Respect is reciprocal, you don't deserve any.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by noblealuu: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

Please I'm a brother in DLBC, can we establish a contact?

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by enonche85(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
35 and still a virgin

Ogaaan oh

Naim be say ur sperm go thick pass agidi oh sad

One drop fit give 7 women belle!... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by amazingspiderma: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Some people want bad girls for friendship and good girls for marriage.

I think that is wrong.
Go into friendship with a kind of girl that has your future partners attributes, qualities you value whether she is a bad or good girl, so that marriage wouldn't look like heading south when you have been travelling north.
That's where the stress tension and fear comes from.
Like a stranger and a new road.

That's reality, and that's the first thing you need to know.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by danieljessy: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
dairykidd:

grin grin grin ... The first pussy go hear am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by oviejnr(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
I opened a post before this, as soon as I saw your topic I had to read through. Never let societal pressure conform you. Just yesterday I realized nothing in this life really matters, what really matters is for you to prioritize yourself and do all that's best to make you happy. And if you finally found that one, be sure she has completely gotten over her ex, don't ever get involve with a lady that hasn't gotten over her ex, my almost a year relationship ended at exactly 12am. sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by enonche85(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
U are d only one that knows d kind of woman that u want, u are a virgin and might want a virgin too, so I will advice that u write down d qualities u want in a woman and narrow down your search from there

90% of all ladies will tell u they are virgins.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by omooba969(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:

You are welcome smiley

Well I grudgingly agree with sisisioge on what she said Nw.

Op you need to add some weight. U can't look frail at that age.
I have a male friend who wants to get married badly but the kind of ladies he desires do not desire him, infact no lady is saying yes to his marriage proposal, why? Because he looks frail. And he dresses OK, but that low weight alone has spoilt everything. He joined my tutorial class and virtually proposed privately to 4girls he fancied. He's a banker and the four ladies he proposed to are :

A Doctor Who is slender, tall and pretty, she categorically begged him not to propose to her and she doesn't fancy him.

The second one is a Lawyer, slim and average height, that one said No!.

The 3rd one, a unilag student, average shape, average height and pretty, she said No

The 4the one, a marketer, slim , dark looks like Kate henshaw replica. This one also said No.

He was heartbroken and he came to meet me very early in the morning as I arrived in the office and he said with a sober look, Alexy please can I talk to u about a private issue?
I looked at him and I said come in.
He walked in and we sat down.

He said please Alexy look at me, if a woman sees me what do you think goes on in her mind.

I said hmmmm. Why do u ask?

@bolded,

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Manofvalor1: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2017
guy dont let anyone denigrate 4 choosing a godly lifesty5e,there are randy guys out there who have tasted all types of girls and yet still single at 40.its marriage we are talking about just ask god to help u to get the right wife that will give u peace and joy.since u are the shy txpe i advice u go to a match making agency.they have programs on radio to match people looking for love and marriage. goodluck

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by pyyxxaro: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
enonche85:

Yes naaaaa

Once e put e toools near any babe p###

Naaaa once her belle go swell up sad grin

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by enonche85(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

I was in Deeper Life too, I agree with what u say about their ladies...just tell ur family members to arrange babe for u shikena.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by meforyou1(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.
you grew up in deeper life and don't want to marry deeper life woman? Are u serious? U want to marry from COZA or house on the rock?

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
He needs to build muscles... fat is too unpredictable.

MaziOmenuko:

Having a healthy weight doesn't mean one has to grow fat. I'm slim but I've got a weight of 73kg. He's got a height of over 5ft and a weight of 45kg? His BMI is poor abeg. He needs to eat more, take some multivitamins to boost his appetite. Most of the body weight comes from the bones and not necessarily from fat. If you have excess fat, then you will most likely be overweight or obese which is as a result of the fat.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nwaoma198(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
I can matchmake grin
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by rchilee: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Ogun State(Yoruba)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by jobbers: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
and so what
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by john107: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2017
I am single o. Ladies can send me a pm
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by fredagu: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Bleep deeper life dey want dere gals to luk like dat old bible story nd dres like dem buh bros here want to mari frm nairaland u like neat nd wel dressed gals y cant u let ur church gals undastand dat wearin ovasized sket is nt a criteria in makin heaven ur juz a hypocrite u dnt want dem to judge u

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nathanccr(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

Go out and mingle though as a deeperlifer, you'll have to meet up with the marriage committee
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
even if your church says dont fornicate, do they also tell you not to keep friends or socialize? well thats how your deeper life people be, church doctrine and dia way of life. . hidding and being pretentious. .am even surprised u are still single and dont have a secret friend. . well, go get a friend, abi no fine decent church going good girl in your deeperlife church? my advice is, take out time for a month and do the searching for a wife. . you will find one. .

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Ok

Eleganza33:
Ehya sori i tot u r igbo.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Rheetaa(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
jamesversion:

At 36, if you have failed to realise that humans face different circumstances that shape our decisions and that humans tow different paths in life, then you are more than stupid... and please don't thank me.

God bless you. As if his "achievement" was By his power. Many married long before him and are still hoping for just one child of their own. That's life. And that's why we should be kind to ourselves and others.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by chillychill(f): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
U are d only one that knows d kind of woman that u want, u are a virgin and might want a virgin too, so I will advice that u write down d qualities u want in a woman and narrow down your search from there
write down qualities at 35 I lauff out gan Ni.. Instead of u to tell him to go back to his church via his pastors they would find a wife for him... Infact anyone he sees he beta grab it. When dey say okunrin ma n le Ni Ile u tink its a joke
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by peddyholly: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.
U definitely know what u want but what if ur dream guy falls seriously ill? Is ur love gonna depreciate
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ejomax77(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol! give me your number make I link you up with one deeper life lecturer for my sch! she's 32 though... JK!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ejomax77(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
enonche85:

E fit no thick last last o... Who know whether e dey vaseline crew
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by peddyholly: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:

You are welcome smiley

Well I grudgingly agree with sisisioge on what she said Nw.

Op you need to add some weight. U can't look frail at that age.
I have a male friend who wants to get married badly but the kind of ladies he desires do not desire him, infact no lady is saying yes to his marriage proposal, why? Because he looks frail. And he dresses OK, but that low weight alone has spoilt everything. He joined my tutorial class and virtually proposed privately to 4girls he fancied. He's a banker and the four ladies he proposed to are :

A Doctor Who is slender, tall and pretty, she categorically begged him not to propose to her and she doesn't fancy him.

The second one is a Lawyer, slim and average height, that one said No!.

The 3rd one, a unilag student, average shape, average height and pretty, she said No

The 4the one, a marketer, slim , dark looks like Kate henshaw replica. This one also said No.

He was heartbroken and he came to meet me very early in the morning as I arrived in the office and he said with a sober look, Alexy please can I talk to u about a private issue?
I looked at him and I said come in.
He walked in and we sat down.

He said please Alexy look at me, if a woman sees me what do you think goes on in her mind.

I said hmmmm. Why do u ask?
Abeg me sef won join ur tutorial class o, I need a soul mate too
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Eleganza33(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
princepet:
Am highly interested, igbo guy here

lol
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by BigIyanga: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2017
I’m currently in China, go back to your pastor and confirm the specs and type of wife you want, then send to me.I’ll design and build a prototype for you....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

X
Show pictures of your family before boasting. I'm sure with all the sex you've been having you are weak and would be easily beaten by the gentleman you are insulting for no reason. Respect is reciprocal, you don't deserve any.
THAT SHOWS YOUR MENTALITY. WE ARE DISCUSSING PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING BEATEN. I HAVE ALREADY BEATEN THE OP IN A MENTAL WAR AND HE IS A LOSER. AND YOU TOO. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE UNMARRIED. YOU LACK GOOD PHILOSOPHY.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Emeraldluv(f): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Bros, for deeper life, and u no see the will of God there, pls look well, cos there re singles ladies out there in ur church. Anyway i pray u find the bone of ur bone, that will not be a thorn in ur flesh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / People Are Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.