Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55882 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Awww...good to have you back. I just generally gentle ni o. I know you sef be gentlelation grin
Generally gentle? shocked Iffahear cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Melsan:
Generally gentle? shocked Iffahear cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin
Awesome you tongue..
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

I think you should stop generalizing. No two people are exactly alike. If you don't want to marry there out of choice, fine. But stating that they are dirty? Not cool man. Is there any church without dirty members?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2017
ramzythecoder:
lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)

Oga no vex, you need to chop up oo. 45kg is quite underweight.
Me that I'm 60kg, I dey complain say I'm thin. Though I'm taller sha (6'1)
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 02, 2017
sisisioge:

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.

You are so on point
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nigeriadondie: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Post pictures of your impoverished family. I know your alternate moniker already, I'm waiting for your jobless endless mentions full of lies.
For ur mind u re rich? Post pics of ur wealthy family u who wud pay ur maid 15k
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by 2buffagain(m): 2:46am On Nov 05, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

Online dating. Ignore nigerian bush mindset, it's actually not that bad.

As you are there, so are some high-quality women who don't have time to socialize or who don't see the point in clubs lounges etc.
It's a good way to filter bullshit sometimes....as long as it's a paid service.

(You pay to participate, she pays to participate) This wa, you can be sure this is a high quality chick who isn't just trying to do olosho things.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by loshybab(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
with the way sisisioge interviewed the guy ehn,God help that guy that's gonna marry sisisioge's daughter(s)
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Slayer2: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chi59:

So what you are saying now is; you are taller than I am shocked?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by MezieFresh: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
This thread looks interesting...

For Professional individuals in the house..
GET A LETTER HEAD AND BUSINESS CARD DESIGN AT JUST 1K...

SEE MY SIGNATURE...
for contact details
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
madamGift:

cheesy cheesy cheesy *running* Dont allow the other nairaland sisters he's been talking to come and beat me o!

msg me on whatsapp. How your side ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by honourable356(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
They are many 35years old single guy.. and I belong to that category...Almost exactly like you, I have not found her..

Social life is almost non existent.

I am trying to improve my social life online.
I think you should do the same too...we might stuck "gold".

Best wishes!!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Funny thread. This sisoge lady is funny sha. See interview
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Slayer2:

So what you are saying now is; you are taller than I am shocked?

Yes grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by yemmit90: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2017
2buffagain:

Online dating. Ignore nigerian bush mindset, it's actually not that bad.

As you are there, so are some high-quality women who don't have time to socialize or who don't see the point in clubs lounges etc.
It's a good way to filter bullshit sometimes....as long as it's a paid service.

(You pay to participate, she pays to participate) This wa, you can be sure this is a high quality chick who isn't just trying to do olosho things.

Online ladies set too much standard for themselve, very unrealistic set of ladies full online. 90% of them are too chosy, It amazed me how ladies above 30 will still be setting standard like "Rich, tall, dark and handsome, must be presentable" etc.

It is better for him to find lady offline to avoid all those unserious set of people.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nwaoma198(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's a big lie... Was born and raised in deeper life and my mom is not dirty neither the women around maybe una dirty for una branch shaoooo
ramzythecoder:

Q
Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Slayer2: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Chi59:

Yes grin

Lol what's your location?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by gidjah(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Chei you quite tall!(as tall as I am) I weigh about 65kg too. The thing dey pain me, I hardly eat, eating is not my thing, live making g money and investing.but I want to increase for weight small.
Chi59:

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Arijude(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
adadike281:
U are d only one that knows d kind of woman that u want, u are a virgin and might want a virgin too, so I will advice that u write down d qualities u want in a woman and narrow down your search from there
a choro m ifu iru buu nukwu ara a.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Angy55(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
I have a friend who clocked 38 last month and he is still single.
He is not the flirting type. He is living a middle class life, attends House on the Rock but I wonder why he is still not married.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Angy55:
I have a friend who clocked 38 and he is still single.
He is not the flirting type. He is living a middle class life, attends House on the Rock but I wonder why he is still not married.

Cc:Sisisioge

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Angy55(f): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:

grin grin grin grin

Ever been to House on the Rock before? There are several fine people there, their yanga no be small. Even their pastor fine no be small. So how come the said bro couldn't find a girl there? He's either not fine or bright...in fact, probably too tall. I'll pass grin

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Angy55:

shocked shocked shocked

Ignore the mention please grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Angy55:

shocked shocked shocked
A wife material for your friend. Merry Christmas
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Ever been to House on the Rock before? There are several fine people there, their yanga no be small. Even their pastor fine no be small. So how come the said bro couldn't find a girl there? He's either not fine or bright...in fact, probably too tall. I'll pass grin
I know but give it a try...Merry Christmas dear
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Angy55(f): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
A wife material for your friend. Merry Christmas

Hahahah. I will do the connect grin grin. Merry Christmas
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Falling in love on Christmas day..lol
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Angy55(f): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

I won't grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Angy55:

Hahahah. I will do the connect grin grin. Merry Christmas
Awwwwwwww..thanks for this..lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.