Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter (1777 Views)

Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by Gistring: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Actress Toyin Abraham's estranged husband, kolawole Ajeyemi shares 14 years ago photo carrying his daughter, Temitope when he was 26 year old. He wrote;

TBT To My dearest daughter, @temitopeajeyemi 14 years ago when I was a 26 year old young man, when you came to my life it seems like a problem because i wasn’t ready, I thought of how difficult the industry was, Struggling to be who I wanted to be, feed myself and feeding you was a deep thought for me �� but I still see you as a bundle of joy. @temitopeajeyemi I thank God for giving me a gift I could have ever imagined you have brought me a great light dear, every moment I think about you gives me courage,hope and joy.I won’t have imagine life without having you Omomi. Thank you for making me a proud father, I promise to always be a good father to you till my very last breath . #WGATAP #SONOFMERCY #DAUGHTER #kolawoleclothings

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-kolawole-shares-14-years-ago-photo-carrying-his-daughter

Lalasticlala

Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by Gistring: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019

Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by joylegacie7(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
see how he is holding her like she is his wife
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In his mind "My first daughter" you won't spoil
Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by Pappyto: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Is that a skirt under a gown orrrrrrrrrrrrr?

BTW Op, "estranged husband" bawo
Shogbadun sha?

1 Like

Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by DRPAIT123(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Only slowpoke have sex without protection and expect a plasma Tv instead of a child
Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
He looks younger than 40 o. Op, what do you mean by "estranged husband"? undecided
Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by 0gaGist: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by Mrop(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lol
Re: Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
The little girl looks unkempt, she looks like his house girl

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him / Hushpuppie Blow Hot On IG.... Rains Insult On Buhari / I Knew People Will Stereotype Me Because Of My Beauty And Butt, I Doubted Mysel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.