Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (79104 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by queenfav(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Immature men
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
GistLivePro:
The beef between Hushpuppi and Mompha was silent for two days but now it seems its back on.

Mompha has just released a chat he had with a woman who claims to be the mother of Hushpuppi’s 4year old son in the UK and Momph seized the opportunity to lash out at his one time friend once again.

Huspuppi has a 4yr old son that he

See what he wrote below…

See more leaks>> https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/scandals/hushpuppi-has-4-year-old-son-mompha/

Make una leak una destiny for social media

a won rada rada

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Manlikepapply: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Who is Mompho
And please what breed is Hushpuppy??
Never heard of any dog that speaks English oo

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by abeylysis92(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Like I care though!
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by popcykaylah(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
If its true ..he wears an expensive Patek just to check his time while his son is there not being cared for ..If can't be true

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Ginaz(f): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Two big fools. By the way, only a dummy would believe Hushhpussy is living a large life. Someone that has sense of value won't flaunt all his possessions on the Internet like he needs validation for his life.

Fake fake fake the lots of them! Everything na packaging.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by 2dice01: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Babtee67:

no fry this topic
oya take 20 naira go buy ororo
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by orlawlarjulaw(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
derisgod o
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by papoose321: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Beautiful Sunday everybody food is right food is essential if u don’t eat u don’t function... no b una fault una don chop belle fool just de waste our data
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Elnino4ladies: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Like for hushpuppi share for mompha
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by dansokoto1(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Please can they release Evans for just a week so he can kidnap these two adult babies so we can all have peace?
lols cheesy
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by dansokoto1(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Please can they release Evans for just a week so he can kidnap these two adult babies so we can all have peace?
lols
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by TEYA: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Like for hushpuppi share for mompha
I never took that hushpuppy seriously. But many nairalanders will slap their mother if she speaks I'll of the puppy. He suddenly became their God. Well, it's Nigeria. Evans the kidnapper, Anini the robber, the Yahoo boys, thieving politicians, they are all heroes. Just make money in Nigeria and you will be worshipped by many. Here morality is a scarce commodity!

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by paradigmshift(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2017
emerged01:
These people are acting up. You called somebody fake and a broke guy and you just confirmed he deposited over 43m in your account.

u dey mind dem.
so many people hating on hush
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by paradigmshift(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2017
mompha is trying so hard to be relevant lmao. nobody believes you anymore, u be real yeye person. liar

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by samsam2019: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2017
This old fool is always coming up with nonsense without proof

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Stupid children
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by zolapower: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlueRayDick:
no guy ko lewerk ! Only prayer and fasting can do the thing . Let's just pray and fast for his release so people like this can keep there "gutter- mouth" shut
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Elnino4ladies: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
TEYA:

I never took that hushpuppy seriously. But many nairalanders will slap their mother if she speaks I'll of the puppy. He suddenly became their God. Well, it's Nigeria. Evans the kidnapper, Anini the robber, the Yahoo boys, thieving politicians, they are all heroes. Just make money in Nigeria and you will be worshipped by many. Here morality is a scarce commodity!

You are right bro. I have never been a fan.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
dyadeleye:
All this English sef, I don get headache already!..

that plate of Amala? you wan die? you never hear wetin Amala do people this month? I no dey oo
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by dyadeleye(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
kkko:

that plate of Amala? you wan die? you never hear wetin Amala do people this month? I no dey oo

Abeg na poisoned amala those people chop,I still wack one yesterday , I just dey watch the plate this morning

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by echibuogwu(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Ifa kill Hushpuppy
Ifa kill Mompha
Ifa kill those who believe their made up stories.
Ifa kill those who are promoting their made up stories.
IFA kill u too

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by paradigmshift(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
emerged01:
These people are acting up. You called somebody fake and a broke guy and you just confirmed he deposited over 43m in your account.

u dey mind dem.
so many people hating on hush
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by paradigmshift(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
TEYA:

aside of the lavish style and all that, hush is a very good guy, d blogger won't blog the good sides, they lie n cook up story to push traffic. if God bless you tomorrow with something, people will envy you if you wear fine shoe or shirt, Na so e just be. live and let's live.

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by segebase(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
z
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by enomakos(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Both are just kids
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by pole: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Monpha want to teach ds hush guy a lesson dat guy dy form 2 much
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
emerged01:

Perhaps you have forgetten this statement "we can never be poor like Dangote " Abacha's children
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by butterflyl1on: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
My God, Hushpuppi is down but mompha is still pounding away at him mercilessly. grin

The guy wants to end hushbingos remained lean life

Mompha 20 hushbingo 2

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by iamdotune(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
emerged01:
their own broke isn't like your own broke

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by 2bam: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
All are cheap stories,first you called a guy broke but he wanted to buy a property in your name and deposited about 43million in your account which you now transfer to the company account and you claim the guy is broke,and moreover he slept in burj arab hotel in dubai he was given the parlour while his friend was given the room...mtchewwww how is all these possible...mompha or whatever your name is,is this how you want to gain popularity you better keep quiet before amadioha we fall on you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.