Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (79098 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by ogogoroNo1: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Childish people disturbing our peace
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by lunacol(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Garbage
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by wealthpin: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Exclusive32:
nairaland can promote nonsense.
I tell u...I always think if am the only one noticing it!
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by hokafor(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fair enough, this guy is topping from my own assessment, I m waiting to hear from our fake celebrity hushus before I declare the winner. But I want to also hear from both of you how many people you guys have duped and their addresess for verification.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by okonja(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Please can they release Evans for just a week so he can kidnap these two adult babies so we can all have peace?

I concur cheesy cheesy
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
emerged01:
These people are acting up. You called somebody fake and a broke guy and you just confirmed he deposited over 43m in your account.
thank u.

This is what I was about to write.

A broke nigga that's is worth over 50m . that guy mompha didn't defend himself about him borrowing cloths and stuffs from hush.

With this their beef, I can sense that guy mompha is the worthless friend. That's Yoruba ppl's character, they eat with u and later bite u at ur back.
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by abiolag(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
AJ has finished Takam here oo grin
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by babslepe: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Disturbing the cyber space with their local and useless life (money miss road people) even footballers that play in division 2/3 make so much more than this guy's we hardly hear anything about them that is how rich people behave they have nothing to prove to anyone or impress anyone cause they know themselves.if you follow any Nigerian footballer on instagram look at their profile you hardly find such money pictures and all the worst you will see is classic cars and they are very modest people all this people all follow a particular trend ,even as poor as I am I can never post a picture holding bundles of money on social media it looks so awkward and I believe many out there won't do such too. So use that to rate this two hungry boys. All I see here is NOTICE ME.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by valdes00(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
emerged01:
These people are acting up. You called somebody fake and a broke guy and you just confirmed he deposited over 43m in your account.
Bros i no know sag u reason that way too...
Broke and he deposited 43million into his account..
I wish I fit deposit 200k for person account this period..
if na him definition of broke be DAT, me like am oo

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by dederocs(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
I always knew this guy was a vain, normal G/wash wash con-man, just taking advantage of the dumbness of the Nigerian public to get fame. No serious man, with things to do, will go about posting pics of themselves everywhere they go, Bleep-ing childish.
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
"To have a good enemy, choose a friend: he knows where to strike". ------ Diane de Poitiers

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by RealAAdekunjo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
embarassedtwo yeye niggas
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Themandator: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
agarawu23:
thank u.

This is what I was about to write.

A broke nigga that's is worth over 50m . that guy mompha didn't defend himself about him borrowing cloths and stuffs from hush.

With this their beef, I can sense that guy mompha is the worthless friend. That's Yoruba ppl's character, they eat with u and later bite u at ur back.

I read about that Momoha guy years back before hush entered the social space ... The guy was a very rich money changer back then in Lagos nbeofre he cleared out for Dubai

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Olulinks(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
OkuFaba:
Mompha trying to grow his popularity like Hushpuppi. Remember how hush started by trolling celebrities.. This is just a show to attract popularity
A show to attract? Did Hush do up to this before he became popular? Did he bring anyone's parents or kid in a very dirty manner like this? Can you allow someone do this to your parents for this kind popularity?
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by walosky(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Two fake ass Afonjas
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Mrkumareze(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
I doubt if someone who has about 43m around January is broke. This mopha Abi na wetin. Pls leave pupi alone.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by soromummy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
See how this old men wan to use us to make themselves popular, he transfer 43.5m in your account for property. Using a strategy to tell us that he has bought house, the other day he borrowed you 20m and you gave him back wan both of you travelled to Italy. From Malaysia to dubia to Italy so where is the next country season 4 will shoot. Una know get work.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by otunbacymbal(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
this guy is just a snitch... You called somebody fake and a broke guy and you just confirmed he deposited over 43m in your account.
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Abudu2000(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
This I what I got from hushpupi sc...maybe theese bloggers should have it

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
MOMFA THE BADHT GUY WON DEY TELL US SAY THEM GET MILLONS NA NAIJA WE DEY YOU GO SOON BLOW LIKE HUSH
;DMOMFA THE BADHT GUY WON DEY TELL US SAY THEM GET MILLONS NA NAIJA WE DEY YOU GO SOON BLOW LIKE HUSH
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by talk2percy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
U don finish this guy...it haf do..u wan make him commit suicide or to kill himself?? Which one?
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by bs81(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Round two........fight!
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by bullabong(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Ifa kill Hushpuppy
Ifa kill Mompha
Ifa kill those who believe their made up stories.
Ifa kill those who are promoting their made up stories.

Ifa kill you if you don't like my comment angry
Ifa kill you if u fail to apologise for blackmailing me for a 'like'
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
to say i am not enjoying Mompha side of the story is to lie,biko help humble this baba GUUGI grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool ,funny hushpupi is playing gentle man thinking he is playing dirty,at the end this two fellow would make up claiming the drank 5 million Naira worth of champagne
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
smiley more...
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Rolly22(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Ifa kill Hushpuppy
Ifa kill Mompha
Ifa kill those who believe their made up stories.
Ifa kill those who are promoting their made up stories.

Ifa kill you if you don't like my comment angry

May Ifa bless those that quote you Lol
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by begwong: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
WHY NONSENSE THREADS ABOUT MUMU_BRITY FULL FRONT PAGE? ✈
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by ikemesit4477: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
GistLivePro:
The beef between Hushpuppi and Mompha was silent for two days but now it seems its back on.

Mompha has just released a chat he had with a woman who claims to be the mother of Hushpuppi’s 4year old son in the UK and Momph seized the opportunity to lash out at his one time friend once again.

Huspuppi has a 4yr old son that he

See what he wrote below…

See more leaks>> https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/scandals/hushpuppi-has-4-year-old-son-mompha/
That means the guy truly slept with his house maid that is why he is beating around the bush!
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by 3RNEST(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
So hushpuppi was living fake life embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.