Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (34759 Views)

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by remedykboy: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Pastor Busoga of Uganda recently claimed God ordered him not to walk on ”ordinary” floor in order not to get contaminated, as he is too holy. Based on this divine order, his congregants had no choice but to submit their backs.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/pastor-uses-his-church-members-as-foot.html
this is foolishness
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dis one weak me
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Collyno82(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Yahweh has really done much harm to Africa's brain. But be happy my people, because he is currently held in a spiritual cage so that gullibility can be taken away from minds.

incoherent
adjective
1. (of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.
2. not logical or internally consistent.
3. (of waves) having no definite or stable phase relationship.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Collyno82:
incoherent
adjective
1. (of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.
who ask you this long sermon? undecided
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by cho25bc(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Holy fool.Sense fall on his mumu congregation.

Anyway,let me show u a way to make extra income in November.Check my signature to join my whatsapp group or send a whatsApp message to d number on my signature.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why d holy spirit no direct him to fly since his foot can't touch ground...let see hw judgment day gonna be.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by chemystery: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists can have superstitious beliefs , there are atheist witches . Your position is materialism and materialism is not atheism . cheesy
Yeah, just like you are an atheist that believes in Yahweh, Ghost, Demons and Evil spirits.

Anyway , as usual , the lives of Christians don't matter to you just because your atheist mentors are the ones who execute them . Right in your heart , you gloat over their misfortune . The heart of an atheist is filled with rancor and wickedness !
Same way life of atheists don't matter to you like your theists mentors Boko Haram
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Akolawole(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
One of the reason i stop going to church

Try to learn about the God of the church NOT Pastors
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by jamislaw(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is criminal offence, Religion of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by LEXYCOM: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is babaric, mamaric, brotheric, sisteric, girlfriendric. ......
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Haywhylee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
am stupified...hahaa, am sure that God knws who z serving him.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by martinlooter(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
Old man ke 13yrs boy never reach to be man you hear wait till four years time

Even our Senators dey answer baby for some girls, na him wey no be anything dey claim old man
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by muhdzed(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Nawa oh...this one weak me
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
DONFASZY:
Jesus uses hiis bare foooot to trek
I blame d blindfolded followers wit dead brain falling for dis nonsense
remember Jesus of the book sat upon donkey and colt and gullible sheeple spread their clothes for the donkey to walk on. Gullibility of christianity actually began with Jesus of the book.

Doctufos: Lishius 16:15-16

Lishius 16: 15-16
15. and cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by oluwapyzo: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Pastor Busoga of Uganda recently claimed God ordered him not to walk on ”ordinary” floor in order not to get contaminated, as he is too holy. Based on this divine order, his congregants had no choice but to submit their backs.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/pastor-uses-his-church-members-as-foot.html
what's these pastors turning thereselves into
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Diegoballer: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Insanity
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by murtaj(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is what happens when you are illiterate
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by olaolutreasure(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
You mean it's compulsory to gather in a magic circus every day by day rather than using his brain to think? See what churches are compared with, according to the Doctufos of truth.
I see nothing in this doctufos than an absolute nonsense. Sorry, no offence. I mean, it has no wisdom in it
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by olaolutreasure(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Collyno82:
incoherent
adjective
Thank God I didn't see that alone
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Honestagbons(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Such is life for pastors of na how days
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
olaolutreasure:

I see nothing in this doctufos than an absolute nonsense. Sorry, no offence. I mean, it has no wisdom in it
Says who? Says someone who doesn't know what wisdom should look like undecided
I perceive that you are an Omoluwabi, so I will post the wise sayings of Luwabi for you to see and become wiser. Peace.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Portgas(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
AlhamdililAh I'm a muslim
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Frankel7(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dat hand wey him take hold dat boy boy pastor no go contaminate am?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Myde4naija(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
There is nothing the god of xtian can not tell his worshippers to do....................

Sebi nah one pastor make him sheep chop grass as directed by their god recently

Another one go soon happen.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by femagj(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order. Is he holier than Jesus. This can only happen in Uganda.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hocus pocus! grin
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by bs81(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
so sorry
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by kayjay007(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sense fall on those members grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
A pastor indeed.. undecided. That so called church should be sealed ASAP . May sense for on them.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Milestones: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
THIS IS AN ABUSE GOD'S CREATION & GOD'S GRACE. GOD WILL NOT & CAN NOT SAY SO. THIS IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF MADNESS. IT IS NOT HIS FAULT BUT SENSELESS PEOPLES!!!!
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by megama: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
One of the reason i stop going to church
one of the reasons you to going to quick miracle churches. Corrected?? ,churches are ok
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by sonikstargirl(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
afrikans wit thier low mentality... carry church for head like person wey dey hawk sarchet water

the pastors will always quote "Touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm"

the members will forget the part that says "beware of fake prophets"

them neva born any mumu wey go call himsef man of God wey go fit use me do dis kind yeye

#fake pastors everywhere#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.