Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (34616 Views)

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Pastor Busoga of Uganda recently claimed God ordered him not to walk on ”ordinary” floor in order not to get contaminated, as he is too holy. Based on this divine order, his congregants had no choice but to submit their backs.

What people will subject themselves to when they refuse to use their GOD-given brains...

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Millz404(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hh
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by wildfire2000(f): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand oo. Where is that written in the bible?
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by juman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Maximus85(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
One of the reason i stop going to church

Look for Jehovah's Witnesses abeg.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Cfan: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
God is waiting for you
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:

one of the reasons?
Did ur pastor also step on u too?..
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
This would be pushed to front page but the nefarious acts of atheists states against Christians won't make it . cry

Self pity undecided If the pastors are behaving well, will there be a reason to castigate them?
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by juwoonn(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
I hope God forgives the pastor
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
You mean it's compulsory to gather in a magic circus every day by day rather than using his brain to think? See what churches are compared with, according to the Doctufos of truth.

lol..
The fact that u always jump on every christian thread to display ur foolishness means that christianity
is really giving u nightmares...
Don't u get it?...no matter how much u express ur hate for christianity it won't stop us from believing in God...
Think abt this and stop wasting ur time jumping on every christian thread bcus ur words won't change anything.smiley
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Self pity undecided If the pastors are behaving well, will there be a reason to castigate them?

I don't have problems with exposing false prophets . But I want the game to be fair . We have to expose wicked atheists and their despicable acts against humanity right ? I mean , they are not behaving well or are they ? undecided
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't have problems with exposing false prophets . But I want the game to be fair . We have to expose wicked atheists and their despicable acts against humanity right ? I mean , they are not behaving well or are they ? undecided
Then go ahead and expose wicked atheists na. Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen an atheist in the news for a very wrong reason. I might be wrong though, but pls don't refer to those assumed atheists of 19 something something before my father was born.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mumu africans angry

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
kingxsamz:

lol..
The fact that u always jump on every christian thread to display ur foolishness means that christianity
is really giving u nightmares...
Don't u get it?...no matter how much u express ur hate for christianity it won't stop us from believing in God...
Think abt this and stop wasting ur time jumping on every christian thread bcus ur words won't change anything.smiley

I don't think so. The fact that Christians jump on any vehicle to make noise about the coming of a dead ficitious jewish character doesn't mean that they are suffering logorrhoea, do you get it? wink
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by j1mmy: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeligray:
God can not direct anyone to do this

1st investigate gods existence before deciding if the thing can actually be in position to direct!
If stupid Africans believe and practice it then they should be treated like animals. And that is what that pastor is doing!

I don't believe any of this nonsense so I cannot be found in the vicinity of apes using other apes as footman

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by petroskid: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
if it a lie thunder fire u pastor
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Then go ahead and expose wicked atheists na. Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen an atheist in the news for a very wrong reason. I might be wrong though, but pls don't refer to those assumed atheists of 19 something something before my father was born.

We have been exposing these wicked atheists and they are not assumed atheists . They were the ones who propagated atheism and coerced people to disbelieve in God or they would have them killed , thrown into prison , maimed , tortured , raped , or used to test military weapons

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-250-million

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by hibeekay01(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is madness.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:

I don't think so. The fact that Christians jump on any vehicle to make noise about the coming of a dead ficitious jewish character doesn't mean that they are suffering logorrhoea, do you get it? wink

lol...ok ..
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

We have been exposing these wicked atheists and they are not assumed atheists . They were the ones who propagated atheism and coerced people to disbelieve in God or they would have them killed , thrown into prison , maimed , tortured , raped , or used to test military weapons

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-250-million
You have started with all these your inaccurate histories again. When people do bad, you guys always find way to tag them atheists. I could remember how people like you said that Adolf Hitler who was a Christian was an atheist.

Can you tell me of bad things done by atheists in this year? But for Christian pastors, we see them daily.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by peacockremi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
I believed wat the so called pastor did is contrary to the will God but that not an escuss for u not to go to church
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by thundafire: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
u be barbarian
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by cimag: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Brainwashed people.Problems of this world have rendered billions of people useless and turned them to MUMU.The 'pastor' will soon tell them to bring their wives and he will sleep with them one by one in their presence as directed by 'god'.Chaii.God have mercy on your children.na too much wahala dey cause dis one.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by bezimo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
There are fake pastors and the are genuine pastors..like Jesus said by their fruits we shall know them....So be guided on how you crticize.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
is this one still Christianity or just madness? I think the man is just having fun!
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by nnamdiokoye300(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
is it your church??
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Later some gullible Christians will be criticizing Daddy Freeze.

Chai Africans!

1 Like

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Donkalio: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stop taking drugs, dey wil not hear, stop putin ur hands in evil, dey wil not hear.....now luk at it.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Omoze88: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
petroskid:
if it a lie thunder fire u pastor
It's not 'if' dearie.... God is not a slave master so he won't direct anyone to do such. It breaks my heart to see/read news like this... How I wish people can know God for themselves.......
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by DONFASZY(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jesus uses hiis bare foooot to trek
I blame d blindfolded followers wit dead brain falling for dis nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.