Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (62059 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by obo389(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
pedel:
OP... The Nigerian man, Clem, is a liar. This is an old story.
Before it was a police officer, now it is an FRSC officer.
Lying is corruption.... OP or Clem is corrupt.
Bless you for this observation sir.
I truly remember this story
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by jaxmand: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:
Op. Surely " Blessing Follow You".

See as I dey rejoice with you.

But from Lagos to Portharcourt ... wetin u find go Bida again? Did u get to niger state
Thank you ask the fool ooo

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by abes(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is an undiluted lie. Even the fine for not using a seat belt is N2000, and he wants us to believe he paid N10000 for bribe.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by nnamdiosu(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
And u were so foolish to post ur plate number along side ur car? grin

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by dakeskese(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tiv people have a way of always commenting in dia local dialect on social fora.
see d last person wey dey comment abeg... mtseeww
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by whiskystan: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Silly fairy tale story, so u think the FRSC can’t report that you stole the phone and track u down with it you will end up been arrested as a criminal and the funny thing is that u even stupidly shared it online that’s if all the cooked up story is even true.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Mohyorlee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pavore9:
First Class lie! angry

When did one who left Lagos for Port Harcourt have to go through Bida in Niger State?

Is it your journey?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Anniebae: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=xreal post=61876064]Op. Surely " Blessing Follow You".

But from Lagos to Portharcourt ... wetin u find go
again? Did u get to niger state i come dey wonder o
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by francesawesome(f): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
So he is the one that took my neighbors iphone7. The man has been restless. The phone was given to him by his son who is outside the country. I'll give him your name and plate number, I bet you, you're in trouble
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by AXYZ: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:

But from Lagos to Portharcourt ... wetin u find go Bida again? Did u get to niger state

The guy wanted some attention and he's got it. Bida is nowhere between Lagos and PH.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ybalogs(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bioboy1213:
Lagos to port-harcourt, wetin you go find for Bida again ?
I wonder ooo. could be there's another Bida after Effurun
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by kobabe(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Picture of the phone or idonbelivit
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Clems Jnr, took to Facebook to share what happened between him and FRSC official while travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt.According to him,he was forced to pay N10k because he did not use his seatbelt.Unfortunate for the FRSC,he forgot his IPhone 7 in his car.Read the full story below...

'MYFOCUS

GOD HAS MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF CONSOLING HIS CHILDREN.

I was travelling to Port Harcourt from Lagos, on my way, i was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he was going to seize my drivers licence. But after much plea, he decided to collect N10,000.00 from me, which was the last money on me.

I reluctantly gave him money sadly and went my way. I was about entering bida when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see an IPhone 7s on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that, the FRSC man forgot his phone in my car after much deliberations while i was apprehended.

I told my God "Hey you miraculous God". Those holy holy people should not come here and advice me to return the phone. I saw it as my only consolation. He has been calling for the past three days now with continuous plea, i told him to use the N10,000 and procure another phone. Since this phone would fetch me more money'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-what-happened-between-man-and-frsc.html?m=1

Come collect your prize
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fake news,firstly people when Sabi road know say from PH to Lagos you no go pass bida, secondly where the pic of the phone,na motor and ugly face we Wan chop?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wallahi i heard this same stuff on radio about 1 years ago,they just made it as joke and told to people to call and tell what they would do if they are in that kind of situation.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by donkossy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
dyadeleye:
Abeg sell the phone...all part of my body do support you sir!
If you wan wicked the officer, text him the receipt.make sure you sell am 10k
your heart de your nyash o.. lwkm
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ybalogs(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
pedel:
OP... The Nigerian man, Clem, is a liar. This is an old story.
Before it was a police officer, now it is an FRSC officer.
Lying is corruption.... OP or Clem is corrupt.
Where I for catch am nah say the officer phone rang when him wan enter Bida. The story get k-leg
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Jaabioro(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Corcotion story..agbele ro.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mohyorlee:

Is it your journey?

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by AXYZ: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
abes:
This is an undiluted lie. Even the fine for not using a seat belt is N2000, and he wants us to believe he paid N10000 for bribe.

If he posted the picture of a better car and had not mentioned Bida enroute to pH from Lagos, maybe I would have believed. His car is not even worth 10k.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by rasazee(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
U dey lie for Africa o grin hw FRSC official go 4get phone for ur car & u come still display licence plate with d car join
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ybalogs(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
The idiot now decided to come online and put himself in a bigger trouble all cos he wants to trend. Why display your plate number ? This guy just dey use us play.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
queenfav:
See God at work. Na to sell the iPhone! I am still laughing at the hilarious caption "God has a way of consoling his children". Hahahaha. Pls go and return the iPhone. Just blackmail him to return the 10k bribe in exchange for his iPhone.
Return just 10k? Buh dahs not fair na.
He'll have to return the original 10k den add another 10k as bribe for me to return the phone

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by raphaeladeyele: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
mase fi buburu gba esan buburu
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Billion2612(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Don't sell the phone because it may land yu into trouble.. ...if yu actually pay 10k for not using seat belt, he should also pay 20k for forgetting his phone in your car.. Kalas
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by sichri(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fake story!

How did I know?

1. You don't get to Bida when going from Port Harcourt to Lagos.
2. Hardly, though not impossible, will FRSC officer that stays on the road have IPhone 7.

Bros, if you get any other gist let us know.

zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Clems Jnr, took to Facebook to share what happened between him and FRSC official while travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt.According to him,he was forced to pay N10k because he did not use his seatbelt.Unfortunate for the FRSC,he forgot his IPhone 7 in his car.Read the full story below...

'MYFOCUS

I was travelling to Port Harcourt from Lagos, on my way, i was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he was going to seize my drivers licence. But after much plea, he decided to collect N10,000.00 from me, which was the last money on me.

I reluctantly gave him money sadly and went my way. I was about entering bida when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see an IPhone 7s on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that, the FRSC man forgot his phone in my car after much deliberations while i was apprehended.

I told my God "Hey you miraculous God". Those holy holy people should not come here and advice me to return the phone. I saw it as my only consolation. He has been calling for the past three days now with continuous plea, i told him to use the N10,000 and procure another phone. Since this phone would fetch me more money'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-what-happened-between-man-and-frsc.html?m=1

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Pavore9: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mohyorlee:

Is it your journey?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Bigsteveg(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Les:
I think this nigga is lying.... No pictures of the phone??
FRSC officer using iPhone 7s!
Am I the only one seeing that this is a lie.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by SURElee(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lagos to Port harcout, The bida I know is in Niger state except this driver is a tourist tourist touring Nigeria after handing over the last cash on him as he claimed.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ejihand(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:

My brother!!! Still wondering aloud. Which kind Israelite journey be that. Bida is a town in Niger state
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by maidaddy: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
zoba88:

'MYFOCUS

I am laughving and crayin the same time. He should give back the phone, but he should let the man come and collect it in PH abi na Bida you say the first ring enter?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by megautche: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
But why would u pay bribe of 10k , how much is the fine for that violation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. / Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.