Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. (62045 Views)

Driver Shot Dead During New Yam Festival In Abia Community (photos) / Drunk Policemen Kill Two In Edo During New Year Celebration (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death During New Yam Festival In Nnewi(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by queensera(f): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
A gentle man identified as "iamprince Oganga" on Facebook found unconscious and quickly rushed to the hospital were he was declared dead after being poison by his friends during New year celebration.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/man-poisoned-to-death-by-his-friends-during-new-year-celebration-in-ibadan/

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by queensera(f): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Olalan(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP to him......
BTW we need to be careful with our associations not judging him but from his looks and tattoos one can imagine the kind of friends he'll be rolling with.....

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by troublemakea(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Such is life
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
His looks say more than enough. RIP

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by NOC1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
I was afraid of my life this festive period, i was as careless as anything but i thank God that i survived it.

Let us know that this world is full of unnecessary hatred and envy, we need to be prayerful and carefull, when you are busy with work don't hangout because that's when you lose concentration, trust nobody never leave your drinks and food for friends to do anything, go to the restroom with your glass if necessary.

RIP to him

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by obonujoker(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP.....

So its either heaven or hell??
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Unfriendly friends.

That's why I choose not to visit Mike Adenuga son, Tony Elumelu son, Rochas Okorocha son and Lulu Briggs grand son. They're all my friends.

36 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Uyiii: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Unfriendly friends.

That's why I choose not to visit Mike Adenuga son, Tony Elumelu son, Rochas Okorocha son and Lulu Briggs grand son. They're all my friends.
Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, associating yourself with their sons like an infested parasite, just try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

a candid advise bro, just think about it.

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Uyiii:

Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

Lol, so is this the way to get back at me? grin That's very low and childish of you.

Just because I made some jokes with my Edo friends here in this forum which you happened to be among, you took it to heart and came up with this?
Shame bro, Shame on you for taking it to heart.

naijaboiy was cool with it but here you're being a bitter kid.

You viewed that thread countless times without saying anything, only to come out here and pour out your anger. cheesy

Bitter kid.

Let nairalanders view the link below and see how you filled up your heart with so much hate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4934829/7-mind-blowing-controversial-facts#74358007

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by lilmax(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
lol, team "its my life my choice"

I no longer have time for people, at the end we carry the consequences

so if you like, live a bad life, that's your business not mine.....he's a reflection of those friends

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Abjay97(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
h
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Oyindidi(f): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Show me your friends......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
How is "Ahahahahahaha" Crying?

7 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by PastorUwagba(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Satan is about to cut the lives of many people short by accident and sickness this January/February.
But he will fail in Jesus Name,Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Emekadollars(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
People are wicked. Tufiakwa!! NDI ENYI OJOO.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by elclassical(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
God heart of men are evil #plz God protect me from fake friendz...itz wil never be our portion #AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by gurunlocker: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
These days, we can't even trust those we call friends.
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by MrSix: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
People really have shit minds.
Wtf

I sell laptops
Check my signature.
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by davodyguy: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
queensera:
A gentle man identified as "iamprince Oganga" on Facebook (was) found unconscious and quickly rushed to the hospital were (where) he was declared dead after being poison (poisoned) by his friends during New year celebration.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/man-poisoned-to-death-by-his-friends-during-new-year-celebration-in-ibadan/

Bloggers, should learn how to write coherently this year.
All you fake and wannabe Journalists need better education.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, so is this the way to get back at me? grin That's very low and childish of you.

Just because I made some jokes with my Edo friends here in this forum which you happened to be among, you took it to heart and came up with this?
Shame bro, Shame on you for taking it to heart.

naijaboiy was cool with it but here you're being a bitter kid.

You viewed that thread countless times without saying anything, only to come out here and pour out your anger. cheesy

Bitter kid.

https://www.nairaland.com/4934829/7-mind-blowing-controversial-facts#74358007
Noisy kid

5 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by ValCon888: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Horrible way to start the new year

But the dude looked like someone that was living life on the fast lane.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Zico5(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
His look really show the kind of group he belong. No one can live long with this lifestyles. some of our youths need direction so as to live a better life. Evil communication they say corrupts good manner.

8 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by AntiWailer: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Let them do autopsy.

All these foolish speculations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
We too dey believe spiritual, poison, jazz, and witchcraft as causes of death for Africa .when did we all become pathologists?

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Emerald94(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Bluedreamzzz: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
I no go shock if na dese commenters kill am sef..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Probably drank to death. Poison indeed

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Emerald94(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Uyiii:

Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, associating yourself with their sons like an infested parasite, just try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

wiiiiicked

9 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Skillzystick(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
d boy self b like Gboy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.