Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (62058 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by nnamdismart25(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
it is an old fictional story.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by kalvoken(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:
Stupid! Come display your plate number for all FRSC officials to see!

O thank God, I was thinking no one would notice that.

So dumb of the guy. He displayed his pix, cab and even the plate number. Hmm he is on a long thing.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by conquerour(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
agarawu23:

Lies
I no blv the story undecided
When official fine for seat belt offense is 4k
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by mozele(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bioboy1213:
Lagos to port-harcourt, wetin you go find for Bida again ?

op just dished you Amala with Ofe Nsala. Happy chopping!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Clems Jnr, took to Facebook to share what happened between him and FRSC official while travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt.According to him,he was forced to pay N10k because he did not use his seatbelt.Unfortunate for the FRSC,he forgot his IPhone 7 in his car.Read the full story below...

'MYFOCUS

GOD HAS MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF CONSOLING HIS CHILDREN.

I was travelling to Port Harcourt from Lagos, on my way, i was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he was going to seize my drivers licence. But after much plea, he decided to collect N10,000.00 from me, which was the last money on me.

I reluctantly gave him money sadly and went my way. I was about entering bida when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see an IPhone 7s on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that, the FRSC man forgot his phone in my car after much deliberations while i was apprehended.

I told my God "Hey you miraculous God". Those holy holy people should not come here and advice me to return the phone. I saw it as my only consolation. He has been calling for the past three days now with continuous plea, i told him to use the N10,000 and procure another phone. Since this phone would fetch me more money'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-what-happened-between-man-and-frsc.html?m=1

Lmao cheesy... This guy over soji jawe... Walahi if na me sef i no dey return shit. Cos i begged him too and he refused and siphoned my money. Then why would i return his phone too? God bless this guy. In fact, if you return the fone ehn, God must punish you cos na real consolation from the wicked man. All these men in Uniform be misbehaving anyhow.

Mugu think say he fit make another person mugu, not knowing say na him be the biggest mugu... grin
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by emmyN(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
And you had to snap your car plus number plate for so to see! Well I know issa fake story sha

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Slazim: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op is a bloody liar, how much does the FRSC official earn to be able to afford such a phone?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ikevictor: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
But the 10k he collected was just to help you nah...be a good man and return his phone
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
There's no iPhone 7s.

And if this story isn't fabricated, and you meant an iPhone 7, then it's still useless to you.

The most you can do is hold it for ransom, or at most sell the screen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
dyadeleye:
Abeg sell the phone...all part of my body do support you sir!
If you wan wicked the officer, text him the receipt.make sure you sell am 10k

Guy, thanks for this comment I just dey laff here

Lol

Text am the receipt of 10k, baddest!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by kennieG(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op ask the man to even send you the original follow come charging cord of the phone sef ..
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by engrkaz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bioboy1213:
Lagos to port-harcourt, wetin you go find for Bida again ?
u go fear copy and paste
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by phemmybernabeu(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lie lie.... Lagos to PH With dat car
Abeg lie small na
Meanwhile... Bida bros, bros, bros aw many tyms I call u?
Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by engrkaz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
BuddhaPalm:
There's no iPhone 7s.

And if this story isn't fabricated, and you meant an iPhone 7, then it's still useless to you.

Lagos to Port....wetin concern Bida there? was he travelling in that 1982 Honda Accord? The story is 110% fabricated...plus i have read same b4
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Banter1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
From lagos to Ph and then bida, how? Are you a winch? I don't believe this story.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by andyanders: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Never return it to the idiot. If you do not need the fone, sell it and recover your money. Maybe he stole the said fone too. If he calls you, tell him that he is an idiot.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
See people supporting nonsense. Ofc, the FRSC person shouldn't have collected a bribe, instead he should have written him a ticket with a higher fine. Why will you be travelling that kind of distance without using your seatbelt. Stop saying "we're in Nigeria" as an excuse because that's not how things should be done. If you have an accident now, you'll start praying. . .when you could've have done the right thing. Or do you think if he was in America driving without his seatbelt he wouldn't be punished? Especially if there were other passengers in the car. Well, this is Nigeria. . .the officials are corrupt, the people are corrupt as well. All we know how to do is blame 'our leaders' but based on our actions from 'little things' such as these, you'll realise the fault isn't our leaders' but our "Nigerian Mentality".

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by francesawesome(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:
See people supporting nonsense. Ofc, the FRSC person shouldn't have collected a bribe, instead he should have written him a ticket with a higher fine. Why will you be travelling that kind of distance without using your seatbelt. Stop saying "we're in Nigeria" as an excuse because that's not how things should be done. If you have an accident now, you'll start praying. . .when you could've have done the right thing. Or do you think if he was in America driving without his seatbelt he wouldn't be punished? Especially if there were other passengers in the car. Well, this is Nigeria. . .the officials are corrupt, the people are corrupt as well. All we know how to do is blame 'our leaders' but based on our actions from 'little things' such as these, you'll realise the fault isn't our leaders' but our "Nigerian Mentality".
you make sense die
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by obyrich(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
maberry:
This story sounds familiar
But Bida no dey in between PH and Lagos na
How this man come take travel him own na?
A very familiar story.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by apalemighty01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why isn't the snap shot of the phone here?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by apalemighty01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
engrkaz:
Lagos to Port....wetin concern Bida there? was he travelling in that 1982 Honda Accord? The story is 110% fabricated...plus i have read same b4

u are wrong, its over 200%fabricated. the guy couldnt put a snap shot of the phone

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by apalemighty01(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
BuddhaPalm:
There's no iPhone 7s.

Plus ba3, with mouth piece and earpiece.
though, that's if The story were to be true
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by bejeria101(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is a bloody lie,was a joke by a comedian,how daft can pple be? Mention the FRSC officer name?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Juniorbuba(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
OP just divert small go niger state to enjoy some pun*n*
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by meskana212(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bigsteveg:

FRSC officer using iPhone 7s!
Am I the only one seeing that this is a lie.
Theres nothing like iphone 7s though...it's iphone 7 and 7plus

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by SuperSuave(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
pedel:
OP... The Nigerian man, Clem, is a liar. This is an old story.
Before it was a police officer, now it is an FRSC officer.
Lying is corruption.... OP or Clem is corrupt.
thought I was the only one that noticed. Lagos to porthacourt then he was at bida, how come? all that talk yet not a single picture of the iPhone 7s. How much is the ticket FRSC officials give people for not using seatbelts that he had to pay 10k to avoid being booked? Frsc official wey dey collect #500 bribe wella, at most he would have collected 5k from him. FRsc officers don't even board your vehicle, they would ask you to pull over, turn off your engine and step out of your vehicle. The story doesn't add up at all. That man is a fvckiing lair!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Marsnizz: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:
Op. Surely " Blessing Follow You".

See as I dey rejoice with you.

But from Lagos to Portharcourt ... wetin u find go Bida again? Did u get to niger state
my question is do we have another bida somewhere or it is the only one in Niger state?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by okonja(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Les:
I think this nigga is lying.... No pictures of the phone??

Thought I was alone before...

iPhone 7?.......FRSC Officer?....Ontop wetin....

Na lie joor... angry I have read this kinda story before now severally..SO I'm not buying this undecided undecided
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Bioboy1213(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
ybalogs:
I wonder ooo. could be there's another Bida after Effurun
I don't want to say he,s lying.......lol
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Bioboy1213(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
mozele:

op just dished you Amala with Ofe Nsala. Happy chopping!
Lol
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ikdaddy01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
maberry:
This story sounds familiar
But Bida no dey in between PH and Lagos na
How this man come take travel him own na?

He stoped Ore, den turned to Bida to aquire his new kobo in Benue, den U turn again to PH.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by EazyMoh(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gullible people everywhere! Even the joke is an old stale joke. I blame the MOD that promoted this lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.