Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? (771 Views)

Play:if A Bird And A Fish Are Lovers,where Would They Build Their House ?? / Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Are Lovers In Romantic Comedy “seven And A Half Date” / Police Officers Who Are Lovers Release Pre-wedding Photos (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Sermwell(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
I came to spend the holiday with my cousin to enable me hustle before school resumes! His fiancee lives with him but they constantly quarrel and I have often tried not to interfer! But on this ocassion, things got out of hand and he was beating her mercilessly having thrown her belongings outside. The scenerio was really bad! I felt really sorry for her and advised her to move on and forget about him! She left!
Few days later, I went to visit an uncle just for 3days, only for me to return to my cousin's house to find him and this girl drinking fruit juice, watching TV and laughing out loud together! My cousin has been giving me some attitude ever since! I'm sure she must have told him my advice to her
undecided cry I'm feeling so bad right now!...why are lovers like this?? Why are women like this?
Please what should I do now? Have you experienced such before??

CC: lalasticlala
CC: seun

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
kiss
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
You don't advice lovers to separate rather you advice them to understand each other or work on them selves
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
You don't advice lovers to separate rather you advice them to understand each other or work on themselves
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by ogaJona(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
That is why I don't interfere in couples quarrel at the end of the day they will use you to settle.

Somebody pls help me with that meme of minding my business...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by ogaJona(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
You don't advice lovers to separate rather you advice them to understand each other or work on themselves
your phone dey stammer?
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
ogaJona:
your phone dey stammer?

My phone is having little problem.the message is resenting.
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Haven't you heard that you don't meddle in romantic arguments or else they will use you and settle?
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Alexk2(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sermwell:
I came to spend the holiday with my cousin to enable me hustle before school resumes! His fiancee lives with him but they constantly quarrel and I have often tried not to interfer! But on this ocassion, things got out of hand and he was beating her mercilessly having thrown her belongings outside. The scenerio was really bad! I felt really sorry for her and advised her to move on and forget about him! She left!
Few days later, I went to visit an uncle just for 3days, only for me to return to my cousin's house to find him and this girl drinking fruit juice, watching TV and laughing out loud together! My cousin has been giving me some attitude ever since! I'm sure she must have told him my advice to her
undecided cry I'm feeling so bad right now!...why are lovers like this?? Why are women like this?
Please what should I do now? Have you experienced such before??

CC: lalasticlala
CC: seun

Who send you? Learn to mind your buisness next time.
When he was beating the babe, you didnt stop him but only wait to claim the role of special advicer on relationship affiars thereafter.
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fish brained babes everywhere. U never marry e don dey beat u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Sermwell(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sexy20:
Haven't you heard that you don't meddle in romantic arguments or else they will use you and settle?
Sorry
I didn't want to meddle o! But the situation was really bad! He pushed her outside and the sneerio was so embarrasing!Couple with way he has been treating her since I came!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sermwell:

I didn't want to meddle o! But the situation was really bad! He pushed her outside and the sneerio was so embarrasing!Couple with way he has been treating her since I came!

I think you should talk to him man to man. Calmly approach him and find out what he's been fed with then correct any misconceptions he has built around you...
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by samtinx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
cheesy Oga P.A Mr advicer next time u would not give any kind of advice especially in relationship,see as dem use u settle thier rift
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by ogaJona(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

My phone is having little problem.the message is resenting.
OK
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by Chuknovski(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
guy leave dem let den ki diasef....e no konsan u
Re: Why Are Lovers Always Like This??? by debbieranking: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
dat gal no get sense anyways her life her business

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:See Inside(picture) / The Spate Of Corporate Begging Now Is Alarming. / How Some Girls Will Terminate Their Life On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.