Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos (41312 Views)

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by tinz: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Am an indigene of this place..i know this place very well.the Young boys know nothing other than cultism.this is primarily caused by politicians who uses them for political achievement.this has been happening for years most of the boys were used by rochas and Amaechi as awara is a boundary town between imo and rivers..the most painful thing is after election this politicians hardly visit this region.lact of electricity for more than 30 years..no good roads, school or medical centre..yet a Gass plant is being built in this place called ASA/AWARA..i so much will like the journalist to visit this town Nd see how backward it has been since independence
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by Skmoda360(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bibi294:

Ikare Akoko or Ikere Ekiti?
if you check her name sef she is smelling yoruba from afar....a pure bigot....how can someone be bearing bankesmalls and still be throwing tantrums against her tribe which i doubt..?
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by Maximization: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Terrible
This guy must have lived in the south west? grin
He learnt this from the region that owns this type of thing
You and your flat head chest beaters that like/liked this comment are sick.
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by visionex: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
BankeSmalls:
These ones rob, kill and Bury, very bad crime.

But if the thing happened in the south west,

The skull will be in Oshogbo
the blokos will be in Ibadan
while the hands will be in a showcase in Ikare ekiti

crime is bad.
MY BROTHER THEIR IS WHAT WE CALL ISOLATED CRIME AND ON THE ODA HAND
A WAY OF LIFE
but then also I concur with #CRIME IS BAD #
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by visionex: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

crime is bad.
]
MY BROTHER THEIR IS WHAT WE CALL ISOLATED CRIME AND ON THE ODA HAND
A WAY OF LIFE
but then also I concur with #CRIME IS BAD #
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by micflo28(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Young people and crime. They kill fellow poor masses over peanuts, while the real culprits of their present predicament (politicians) are living the good life.
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by heffem(m): 4:48am On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Young guy that support to do something useful with his life.very bad.

Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 30, 2017
hungry looking cultist
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by Starkid3010(m): 5:53am On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

crime is bad.
So Wat Is D Difference
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by Starkid3010(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Terrible
This guy must have lived in the south west? grin
He learnt this from the region that owns this type of thing
If Not because U Are A Gal
Re: Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos by Hushpupi(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Issoright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.