Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) (34033 Views)

Nigerian Basketballer Dies Of Heart Attack In Serbia / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn / Meet Felicia Aiyeotan, A 6ft 9in Nigerian Basketballer In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by ogoloray(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
continue to wear your stupidity like a crown...
oh ye king of STUPID
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rip DD embarassed
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by philantropiest(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
ELTON123:
undecided BUHARI
oga hw buhari take connect with d death of d young lad,no b nigeria d tin happen we 4 talk say d man dey think abt d economy.
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by daududaniel(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
My name sake, RIP bro
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by 2rucool(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's so sad, may God grants his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by mmsen: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
No matter where you go lorry drivers will always be a hazard.

Had a friend who almost died in Germany because of the same nonsense.
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Lalaski001: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
It was really a shocking news to us all...he was a childhood friend...

He was at is prime, his birthday was just about a week ago, plus he just got a new job with ford.

Life was just about to start for him, then death came calling.

Rest on bro...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by chloride6: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Engineer Musa Kida

This guy sha.....

Silent Money
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by MLK22555: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Everything Buhari, even for wetin happen for America na Buhari, I see Sense sending u friend Request, Its best u Accept..
ELTON123:
undecided BUHARI e no go better for you oo

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by eboiga(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rip. Just two hours after you spoke with Chris. Hmmmm
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by rothmas21(m): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2017
This is disheartening. We balled together those days at Surulere , NIS. sad
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by braginton60: 1:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalaski001:
It was really a shocking news to us all...he was a childhood friend...

He was at is prime, his birthday was just about a week ago, plus he just got a new job with ford.

Life was just about to start for him, then death came calling.

Rest on bro...

Daniel works with Toyota actually. was looking forward to seeing him in December. my boy is a star and his memory will linger throughout our generation. Rest on brother. I'm confident you got your space in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by MrRitchie: 3:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Person wey e don better for already, abi which kind better u dey talk about again? u better stop swearing for yourself
ELTON123:

1 Like

Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by ACE1010: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2017
ELTON123:

Wetin sef?? Na buhari fly go USA go use trailer kill am?? I tire for una ooo angry angry angry
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by ACE1010: 6:24am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=philantropiest post=61890788]
oga hw buhari take connect with d death of d young lad,no b nigeria d tin happen we 4 talk say d man dey think abt d economy.[/quote

My brother help me ask am ooo!!
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Akaraiwe(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Daniel and Mosco the talented brothers.

Daniel, correct point guard. Small body no be sickness. Rest on bro.
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Hushpupi(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
MyG RIP
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Dollabiz: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Sad
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by skfa1: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
I usually take I-65 to greenwood,frankling,Edinburg,Columbus,seymore,salem and kentucky everyday. Lots of trailers are on this road going to kentucky,when you see them,kindly slow down and don't speed along side with them in a corner.

Remember Indiana is a cross road where all US vehicles crosses. Some are even coming from Canada through michigan state via Fort wayna or Angola I-69 bound exit 2A. You see lots of crazy drivers from different states.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

NOTE: Don't speed more than 70MPH on I-65 North chicago and South kentucky.
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2017
ELTON123:
have u mortgaged ur up north ni? r.i.p to the man jare
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by juman(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sorry o.
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by juman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
daududaniel:
My name sake, RIP bro

Hmmmm
Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]what a shock embarassedwhat a shock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.