Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. (34035 Views)

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by naptu2: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Players and officials of the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Cranes of Uganda slugged it out on the dance floor yesterday night at a reception organised by Governor Okowa of Delta State. Providing the music was Paul Okoye (RudeBoySquare) of PSquare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVzADhnJ5Pw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by paiz: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Any Paul without Peter is just an upcoming artist

Mean while Don't let this distract you from Artikulating Obidiently

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
This is Football.... After all the fight them go settle am outside field... One love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by MrRhymes101(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
I just love this coach, very simple. See how he is jumping like an up coming artiste. Ordinary Kwara united coach go the form DonJazzy... Wedding MC

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by pointstores(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Ololanla: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Bobby4090: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Paul...where is thy brother Peter

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Mariangeles(f): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Bobby4090:
ABEGI! angry

Can y'all just let him breathe ??

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by franchasng: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Why didn't Lola the almighty endorsement and show promoter and getter help her husband Peter of Psquare to get this deal na; I thought they said without Lola/Peter, Paul is doomed shocked cheesy cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Dayoara: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Am I my brother's keeper
Bobby4090:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Beehshorp(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Bobby4090:

Stop making it look like we actually give a Bleep. They are not the only family in crisis.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by phoenix45(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Why won't they slug it out after seeing fresh alerts. none of them have reached semi final in history. lazy African footballers
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by KendrickAyomide: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Shpread Love
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by technicallyrich(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Ss and se biafrans are blessed,and are the last hope of the black race.
I am begining to like these ifeayen okowa.he brought back delta igbos back to ohaneeze.
I wish wike can do the same in rivers state .
People keep asking me why i like igbo people when most people are afraid of them,i tell them because i know my worth and i can compete with any igbo man both in bussiness,education etc.
Ijaw boy and proudly a biafran

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Issorite...After dem don cut my ticket with their goaless draw
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by ShaqFu: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2018
This is lovely.
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Fisayo1212: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2018
They want to enjoy naija song before going back home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by vioment: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2018
This was good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by agarawu23(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Who are those women tying wrapper and bouncing around like football....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Dzan: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
franchasng:
Why didn't Lola the almighty endorsement and show promoter and getter help her husband Peter of Psquare to get this deal na shocked cheesy cheesy

Hateful heart!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by obaataaokpaewu: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Social media. You are videoing yourself while dancing so you can post it on instastory, whatsApp status, snapchat etc.
Smh
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by guwede: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
nice one
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by franchasng: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Dzan:

Hateful heart!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by aprilwise(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
I am begining to like these ifeayen okowa.he brought back delta igbos back to ohaneeze.
People keep asking me why i like igbo people when most people are afraid of them,i tell them because i know my worth and i can compete with any igbo man both in bussiness,education etc.
Bros. U can't be an ijaw boy and proudly biafran.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by vivienplus: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2018
My boy musa
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Starboytwo(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
you guys are the problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.