Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

"Counselling Emotionally Vulnerable Ladies Can Lead To Sin"- Evangelist Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Counselling Emotionally Vulnerable Ladies Can Lead To Sin"- Evangelist Warns (348 Views)

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist / Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Counselling Emotionally Vulnerable Ladies Can Lead To Sin"- Evangelist Warns by anthonydunamis: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evangelist Anthony Igbinosun, founder of Living Sacrifice Christian Ministry, wrote this on his Facebook wall:

"I have learnt that when counselling a woman, whether married or in a relationship, one must be careful. You see, women are naturally attracted to solution providers. If a woman realises that she has never come to you sad, angry and hurt without leaving happier, wiser and encouraged, she naturally wants to be around you more. She may even be applying your advice in her relationship and it's actually working and making things better; this doesn't stop her from falling in love with you.

"This is because -based on what she has seen and heard from you- she feels that you are already everything that she has been hoping, praying, yearning and crying for her man to become. You are her ideal man and you are here advising her on how to make things better with someone who she feels- compared to you- has a lot to learn about how to properly treat a woman. Even if your advice is improving her relationship/marriage, to her it further proves that you are so cool and wise and awesome.

"This is why quite a few women fall for their pastors and want to become intimate with them after a while. Some of them don't really understand how they got to the point of doing that and that's why the counselor has a responsibility to be sensitive. So, to avoid trouble, it should be noted that a woman who comes for counselling may be emotionally vulnerable and needs to be properly related with. This will help her and help you too.

"Several years ago, I counselled this friend of mine over a period of time concerning her relationship. She began to understand what had been going wrong between both of them and she appeared to be working on making things better. Then, as we were discussing one day, she said 'I need you to find me someone like you when you get back to Nigeria.' I asked her why and she replied 'Because I know you are taken already'. I laughed it off.

"Some days later, she asked me to make a promise. I asked, 'What promise?' She replied, 'Promise me that if you ever break up with your fiancee I'll be given the first shot at dating you.' Ha! At that point, I realised what had happened to her and sadly, I had to lose that friendship. There are other friendships I have lost, friends who after serial counselling wanted to become lovers, because I wasn't sensitive or cautious enough.

"It's not wrong to counsel the opposite sex. However, now I prefer to direct them to my wife or handle the counselling together with her. If that's not possible, I try to minimise the frequency of such counselling. While providing advice, I make sure I continually stress the importance of your partner and also let you know that I used to be like him at one point but I had someone beside me who held on while I took my time to grow wiser and better.

"This should give the lady being counselled a clear idea that it takes hardwork and patience to make her man become the best he has the potential to be. And I make sure I keep making reference to my wife time after time. wink

Read the rest of the post here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157181546240076&id=567405075

1 Like

Re: "Counselling Emotionally Vulnerable Ladies Can Lead To Sin"- Evangelist Warns by OkuFaba(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Space booked
Re: "Counselling Emotionally Vulnerable Ladies Can Lead To Sin"- Evangelist Warns by Mujtahida: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Same thing happened to Sigmund Freud. He noticed that most of the women coming in for psychoanalysis sessions were falling in love with him. However much earlier than Freud is the experience of Roman Catholic Priests in the confessional box.
Re: "Counselling Emotionally Vulnerable Ladies Can Lead To Sin"- Evangelist Warns by anthonydunamis: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Popular South African Based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse Begins Isreal Tour / Bourne Again, Our Relentless Search For Identity / Could Christians And Muslims Share Same Origin And Prophets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.