Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80936 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by davodyguy: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
HIV too join

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Dexema(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
What a painful way to die, I hope he dedicated his soul before he gave up.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rip dear, I don't really know why you turn gay...... May God guide ur soul sojourn. RIP ooh
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Ademola121(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Or di kwa risky.

Bobrisky, take a cue from this, use the right tool for the right job

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Aldebaran(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm.
Are you sure he died from cancer alone? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by phoenixchap: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ohh.... Which kind nonae be this na
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tonason: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
You followed Obama's advise, now see where it has landed you. Safe journey to Hell
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Pacesetter123(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
oh lord
....have mercy upon us!!!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by san316(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lallai kam. That after pic....

Scary

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by loluadebayo: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin I really don't know what to type � so his asshole was drilled to the point cancerous cells started manifesting. hahahahaha. Men are wicked o. dem knack cancer enter him yansh or what. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Marthaodion(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
gurunlocker:
Is this cancer or AIDS of the anus?

������
AIDS of the anus? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Flame4chi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
he suffer for earth.. he go still reach hell continue.. wasted..
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Caseless: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cancer or HIV ? Useless guys.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Opaakn2: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hushpapi will die of anal cancer.

Let him be sleeping with white gay guys for gucci and fake life.

Same fate awaits bobrisky and other fa.ggots out there

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by danielblessing(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
hmm. I cant stop laughing. may his anus rest in hell sad

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Bills2307(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
is that tattoos on the rib cage
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Caseless: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Rip dear,
I don't really know why you turn gay......
May God guide ur soul sojourn. RIP ooh
say your mind and stop pretending.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by richeeyo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ass chopping I dislike it die
Even my girlfriend wants it so bad
I refused, but when ever am doing doggy
With her, you would see the ass wide open
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Disgusting!. To think I was having dinner when I opened this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by juddybrown(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
I no fit laugh
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Flame4chi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
he suffer like this for earth.. watin go remain if he reach hell... #Wasted
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by haypeller: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tamass:
cheesy cheesy...nonsense, he doesn't deserve my RIP.
When we have women everywhere, you still decided to choose a man.
See body like stockfish nww..
If you like quote me unreasonably, I won't answer yyu.
I second u br

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Henon: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
This looks like the case of AIDS and cancer collabo

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by nonix22(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
Uti kwa
But this Denrele, I doubt the guy Na gay. That guy go cane woman well well o.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sad to see a young life lost. Hope he realised his mistake and repented at the end.

RIP
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by abiolag(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lesson for other gays

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Daeylar(f): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Homophobes will come and masturbate on this thread,
Including closet gays and even boyfriends and girlfriends who have anal sex or husbands and wives who have anal sex. They will all come.

You dey mind the over holy Human beings? Homophobic Nigerians love to act as if they are so holy whenever it comes to homosexuality, while in reality they are despicable.
ogoloray:
you are indeed an animal...

every human being has a right to his or her own sexual preference...

people die of diseases contracted from straight sex, such as HIV and other STDs every day...

so if u cannot say a kind word about the dead...

then at least be quiet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Complication of HIV/AIDS which can cause anal cancer as well.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
is it cancer or aids..... he be like aids patient. why he come get hair for head. cos I hear say cancer patients hair dey reap off
That's the effect of chemotherapy not cancer. He probably didn't undergo chemo
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by psalmhorah(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
let those that have ears... use it to hear... don't disobey God's principles cool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by bummyla(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bobrisky! You dey hear! https://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.